Why Aren't BBW's All as confident as the ones here?

In your opinion, what term fits the lovely women of this thread?

• BBW (Big Beautiful Women)

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • Curvy

Votes: 28 49.1%
  • Plump

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because there is not enough of me to personally love all of them. I may have to start a group or something. Work for an airline. Or drive a truck and take it on the road. I'll give until there isn't anything left of me to give.

Good one... I hear FL has quite a few hot spots for BBW admirers... Is that true?

I don't think really. People are really concerned about how they look here, at least I think so.

There is one place here that a lot of the "bigger" girls hang out at and i usually end up talking to one or two but like i said most girls will sit and compare themselves to the "skinny" ones on the dance floor.. If i wanted one of them i would be out there and not talking to these beauty's.....

There is one place here that a lot of the "bigger" girls hang out at and i usually end up talking to one or two but like i said most girls will sit and compare themselves to the "skinny" ones on the dance floor.. If i wanted one of them i would be out there and not talking to these beauty's.....

Yeah I hear you. Is this place a club or what?

I don't do clubs personally....wayyyy too much of 2 meat market for my liking....

Personally speaking I find that guys online are more likely to take more notice of me....the me inside not the shell a wander around in.

I find that online bbw lovers are far more receptive to my personality first than grabbing me bum....

Personally, it is difficult to have confidence surrounded by the girls considered by "the mainstream" to be "perfect". Most BBWs have all their lives been compared to the skinny girls, the cheerleaders, the beauty queens, the fashion models. Many of us have heard the "what a shame, she has such a pretty face." If you have heard that for a lifetime it is sometimes difficult to have confidence when you are around them. Even if no one else is, you are comparing yourself to others, most women do that even the "perfect" ones.

I have only begun a few years ago to find my confidence, and my beauty......and I am 52!

I don't do clubs personally....wayyyy too much of 2 meat market for my liking....

Personally speaking I find that guys online are more likely to take more notice of me....the me inside not the shell a wander around in.

I find that online bbw lovers are far more receptive to my personality first than grabbing me bum....

I am with you I don't like clubs either. And I agree I can more attention online then out. I noticed you by the way. Also in the other tread we were talking in too. :)

I accept your personality completely. But don't think for a second that will save your bum.

Personally, it is difficult to have confidence surrounded by the girls considered by "the mainstream" to be "perfect". Most BBWs have all their lives been compared to the skinny girls, the cheerleaders, the beauty queens, the fashion models. Many of us have heard the "what a shame, she has such a pretty face." If you have heard that for a lifetime it is sometimes difficult to have confidence when you are around them. Even if no one else is, you are comparing yourself to others, most women do that even the "perfect" ones.

I have only begun a few years ago to find my confidence, and my beauty......and I am 52!

And it is good you did. The world in general is hung up way to much on how people look. Sad really if you think about it.

being a bbw

i consider myself a BBW. but i never tell people that. i just say that im a "chunky chick". and that real women have curves ;)

i love my curves and i dont really give two shits about what people think about me. mainly because for the one person that doesnt like you, theres a good 200 more that might ;)

ive never been shy about my size. ive had skinny guys and thick guys alike.

though the phrase "big chicks do way more stuff" (from the movie role models xD)

isnt always true. it is in this case ;)

im off to work now.

have a great day
phpHVhgx6PM.jpg

i consider myself a BBW. but i never tell people that. i just say that im a "chunky chick". and that real women have curves ;)

i love my curves and i dont really give two shits about what people think about me. mainly because for the one person that doesnt like you, theres a good 200 more that might ;)

though the phrase "big chicks do way more stuff" (from the movie role models xD)

im off to work now.

have a great day
phpHVhgx6PM.jpg

Hello and it is nice to meet and see you. You have my attitude. I don't give a shit what people thing. Very cool. :) Have a good day at work.

im off to work now.

have a great day
phpHVhgx6PM.jpg

Very nice pic. That's right!! You should be confident about your curves. Have a nice day.
:)

Damn this cell phone I can't quote on it when I post....

Peachy....wise words luvvie. Its being compared to the 'norm' that sets the rot of low self confidence to start with.

Craig my lovely its always a pleasure :kiss:

And So? I'll just have to rely on the pond keeping my bum safe :p

Oh and I can't answer your IM but I know its there ;)

I am a BBW...no doubt about it. I like coming to lit because its nice to hear a guy say I am beautiful and sexy. It makes me feel that way. I will share with you exactly why BBWs aren't always confident...this actually happened to me yesterday.

At work we all had to dress up in pink (don't ask) and my team, which is all women, wore our hair in pigtails with ribbons. This bitchy girl who used to be a friend of mine actually made a comment after seeing me yesterday, that fat girls shouldn't wear pigtails, because, hello the word pig is in it and fat girls are already fat enough...she then she oinked.

Things like that beat down my confidence, making it take quite awhile to be built back up.

But all you BBW lovers here, do make me feel sexy...and I thank you for that.

Damn this cell phone I can't quote on it when I post....

Peachy....wise words luvvie. Its being compared to the 'norm' that sets the rot of low self confidence to start with.

Craig my lovely its always a pleasure :kiss:

And So? I'll just have to rely on the pond keeping my bum safe :p

Oh and I can't answer your IM but I know its there ;)

You are lovely as well. :)

I am a BBW...no doubt about it. I like coming to lit because its nice to hear a guy say I am beautiful and sexy. It makes me feel that way. I will share with you exactly why BBWs aren't always confident...this actually happened to me yesterday.

At work we all had to dress up in pink (don't ask) and my team, which is all women, wore our hair in pigtails with ribbons. This bitchy girl who used to be a friend of mine actually made a comment after seeing me yesterday, that fat girls shouldn't wear pigtails, because, hello the word pig is in it and fat girls are already fat enough...she then she oinked.

Things like that beat down my confidence, making it take quite awhile to be built back up.

Sorry that happened. What kinda office do you work in lol. Should have bitch slapped her. Nice to meet you by the way.

Sorry that happened. What kinda office do you work in lol. Should have bitch slapped her. Nice to meet you by the way.

I work in a call center...my team full of women were ready to take her down! I am sure the guys there would have loved to watch a girl fight lol!

Nice to meet you too :)

I work in a call center...my team full of women were ready to take her down! I am sure the guys there would have loved to watch a girl fight lol!

Nice to meet you too :)

I swear to god I was going to say you must work in a call center but I held back. Now I wish I would have. LOL Yeah I know all about the stupid shit working in one. Yeah bring on the girl fight. :)

Geez, seriously? :mad:

Nope; do you have some call center stories?

Oh goodness...so much happens in a call center. There is always someone sleeping with someone else, someone saying something about someone...its like high school, only filled with adults.

Oh goodness...so much happens in a call center. There is always someone sleeping with someone else, someone saying something about someone...its like high school, only filled with adults.

The more I grow up, the more I realize high school never ends.

Do you think coworkers at a call center sleep with each other more than coworker in other types of office settings?

The more I grow up, the more I realize high school never ends.

Do you think coworkers at a call center sleep with each other more than coworker in other types of office settings?

I think there is just more people at a call center, so there are more opportunities and more gossip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back