shy asian girl peeking in

Ich habe deutsch seit 4 Jahren vor gelernt. Habe ich Abendkurse gegangen, aber ich spreche deutsch nicht so oft. :eek:

Unterwäsche von H&M sind nett. Ich habe Spongebob boxerkurzschlüße gesehen. Das ist kuhl. :D

Ich bin glücklich, dass du die Fotos magst. Die Konversation ist nett. Danke schön! Dieses ist gutes üblich für mich. Vielleicht wir sprechen wieder. :) Aber ich muss gehen. :eek: Schönes Wochenende, und Fröhe Weinachten! :)

Zurück aus der Stadt...
..allerdings habe ich keinen Glühwein getrunken.

Schade das du nicht mehr online bist, dennoch denke ich das wir uns bestimmt demnächst wieder einmal schreiben werden.
Sollte es nicht mehr vor Weihnachten sein, dann wünsche ich dir auch Frohe Weihnachten.

My boobies were freely jiggling when I took these pics - I was braless. :D I bought this outfit from H und M. In fact, most of my undies are from there. :) Here are some legs for you. ;)

Definitely not complaining about the packaging here....i think i would definitely take the time to unwrap you slowly, and maybe just a little tantazilingly

Hi! Just here for a peek. Here are some webcam pics again. It took some maneuvering, but I did get some nice poses, methinks. :D

Last edited:
Hi! Just here for a peek. Here are some webcam pics again. It took some maneuvering, but I did get some nice poses, methinks. :D

Oh how I would love to be on that bed with you Shai. So much.

Hugs, Licks and Kisses
:rose: x 13

Zurück aus der Stadt...
..allerdings habe ich keinen Glühwein getrunken.

Schade das du nicht mehr online bist, dennoch denke ich das wir uns bestimmt demnächst wieder einmal schreiben werden.
Sollte es nicht mehr vor Weihnachten sein, dann wünsche ich dir auch Frohe Weihnachten.

Traurig war ich nicht hier. Ich hoffe, dass du in der Lage waren, Geschenke zu kaufen. Danke schön für die Wünsche, und ich wünsche dir Fröhe Weihnachten auch. :)

Spongebob ist sehr lustig. :D Ich würde nicht enttäuscht sein, wenn du herauf das Kaufen jener Boxerkurzschlüsse von H&M. ;)

Weird... when I'm on your thread (and Lit), I've got the opposite problem! ;)

Well, I hope you have no "problem" when you read this post! ;)

Definitely not complaining about the packaging here....i think i would definitely take the time to unwrap you slowly, and maybe just a little tantazilingly

Glad to hear that. I think it's nice to be unwrapped slowly, no? ;)

I drank that when visiting Dresden a few years ago

I'm sorry I forgot to answer your post, Zschachwitz! :eek: What was it called there? Federweißer or Sturm? It's good, no? Deceptively light, feels like you're drinking juice, then the alcohol sneaks up on you. ;)

Sweet ShaiGirl

You, catty surely not
I've heard all of these complaints from large-breasted ladies and I know some who would consider reductions. My two biggest concerns with reductions are that there could be a loss of sensitivity (as is also possible with enlargements) and often larger women with larger breasts fail to anticipate the impact on their appearance. I don't mean just their breast size but their overall proportions. With the size of the top decreasing too much they go from larger hour-glass to bowling pin figures.

As far as your future sagging, I don't think that's anything to be concerned at all about. While I imagine with your fitness, yours won't sag much anyway, I think they will remain quite sexy even if they do (of course this is difficult to judge accurately since anytime I've seen them they've been covered and/or supported).

The mind should be the most attractive organ but for some others this might not be as easily accomplished. I think many women I've known forget the importance of a sharp mind and charming character. You, however, have this mastered as well.

I noticed some new(?) pics and some old gems, as well. I do enjoy the webcam candid pics of which this one is my favourite. I hope you'll consider taking some more new pics, when you have time, of course.

Have fun dear sweet, sexy ShaiGirl

ShaiGirl:rose:'s great beauty
Flawless physique, charming wit
Total perfection

Hey wanton! Wow, a long post! I'll try to do it justice. :)

Still on the subject of boobies, I have a Caucasian friend (I've said before that most of my Asian friends are on the smaller side as well) who's boobically endowed. She has that "baby's ass" cleavage when wearing low cut blouses. I know for a fact that she has difficulty in running or jogging due to the heaviness. But she does agree that her larger ones have their uses. ;) On her, I think the breasts are proportional to her body, since she's the curvy type. Not a BBW, but very curvy - probably like Shysweet or Layla Beast Baby (yes, I peek on some threads sometimes, lol). I hope these lovely Lit ladies don't mind me mentioning their names here. :eek:

I don't know about breast reductions (or enlargements) and losing sensitivity, since I don't know anyone in RL who's had it. That's why I'm asking the question here, I guess. :eek:

As to my tatas sagging, I think it would be overly optimistic if I were to think that they wouldn't sag ever! All of our bodies will sag - once you get to a certain age. Some just get there earlier than others. :eek: I'll just have to accept and love my body when that time comes. But I think when that time comes, there'll be other things that will matter more, and I wouldn't be worried about my sagging breasts or skin at the neck! ;)

I saw some threads with more "mature" ladies, and I admire them for keeping their bodies trim and fit. I think it takes discipline to exercise regularly and have healthy habits. :)

That's all for now. Will have more thoughts next time, maybe. ;)

More webcam pics in the same series. I dunno if I'll make them LTO (limited time only), so view them while they last. :)

No more last pic - LTO. :eek:

Last edited:
Nice to "meet" you too Shygrl...of course I'd like to "meat" you in person!

More webcam pics in the same series. I dunno if I'll make them LTO (limited time only), so view them while they last. :) I like how my hair turned up in the last pic. It was a good hair day. :D

Dang! Now I really want to do those push-ins! ;)

Back