Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess i posted a clothed pic and a more exposing one in Amateur feedback...

And i'm pretty nervous but curious to see what, if any feedback there is.

Mike

I confess i posted a clothed pic and a more exposing one in Amateur feedback...

And i'm pretty nervous but curious to see what, if any feedback there is.

Mike

You look nice - I've always thought the 3 button jackets look good.

The jacket sleeves are a bit long, though...or maybe that's your posture the moment the picture was taken.

I confess that your glowing smile, illuminated from the reflection of a moonlight drenched lake, would stir me to kiss you.. then again.. and again.. before allowing my hands to travel unseen beneath our blanket to the warmth of your body..

definitely confess this sounds like perfection... something seems to be poking me under the blanket though... :devil: :D :kiss::kiss:

I wish ya'll could have heard the burp I just did. It was a good quality burp that only beer can do :D

I confess I don't understand men sometimes. Ok...a lot of the time. :rolleyes: Ya'll should come with instruction manuals!

I confess I don't understand men sometimes. Ok...a lot of the time. :rolleyes: Ya'll should come with instruction manuals!

We do have instruction manuals, but they can't be printed out, just read on site or the right questions have to be asked.

Think of instruction manuals for men like reference books at a library - you can check them out, but you can't leave with them to study them at home.

To cheer a fellow redhead (I hope)

Are you still thrilling in the wait? :rose:

I confess that I allowed someone to devalue me and cheapen my worth today.

I confess that anyone who would do that to you is themselves of little value, and less worth. Feel better, okay?

I confess that the fanboy in me had his whole day made by seeing the new Iron Man 2 poster. I'm such geek sometimes.

On a related note, I also confess that it's awesome to see someone using the Question as their avi pic. Sweet deal!

LMAO! I had fallen asleep in my recliner and I decided to go to my bed. When I got in my room, I heard this strange noise. I originally thought my radio was somehow messing up. Turns out, it was my vibe on the nightstand. What a waste of batteries.

LMAO! I had fallen asleep in my recliner and I decided to go to my bed. When I got in my room, I heard this strange noise. I originally thought my radio was somehow messing up. Turns out, it was my vibe on the nightstand. What a waste of batteries.

I confess that made me giggle! :D

Hope you've been doing well Ima :rose:

I confess I'm a bundle of nerves right now about this afternoons plans. I'm nervous, excited, scared, and haven't slept a wink so I'll be tired by this afternoon, too. :eek:

Poor batteries, didn't even get to live up to their full potential of pleasuring you. A truly sad story.

I confess that I laugh so hard I nearly cried watching the latest episode of Californication. One of the best and worst lines I've ever heard. Said in a drunken haze: "I feel like I was fucked in the ass by God himself...then he came in my face so my eyes can't see clearly now"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back