Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess that I'd kinda sorta like to be backed into a corner on the whole picture posting issue...Maybe one day!

I confess that I laugh so hard I nearly cried watching the latest episode of Californication. One of the best and worst lines I've ever heard. Said in a drunken haze: "I feel like I was fucked in the ass by God himself...then he came in my face so my eyes can't see clearly now"

AWESOME show....and that's a great line. LOL.

We do, Raven.... you just need to unzip our pants and take it out... we will instruct you from there.

*chortle*

I confess that I am addicted to Lit. It is causing me to waste way to much time.

I confess

That I actually feel bad for the rude people on the general forum...like angry children they are!

Also I am really liking the erotic pictures and thoughts they provoke thread!

I confess that the holiday season officially started for me yesterday. When aimlessly surfing channels last night I stumbled upon National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. It caused me to stay up way too late, but I just couldn't help myself.

I confess that the holiday season officially started for me yesterday. When aimlessly surfing channels last night I stumbled upon National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. It caused me to stay up way too late, but I just couldn't help myself.

I confess that Movie is too funny! I love the scene when the cops come over and Beverly D'Angelo is like holding Chevy Chases junk lol!

that i am beyond pissed off and devastated right now.... the AM PICs moderator decided yet again to delete my pic thread without warning... it's just gone. I don't get the fucking double standards around here...

that i am beyond pissed off and devastated right now.... the AM PICs moderator decided yet again to delete my pic thread without warning... it's just gone. I don't get the fucking double standards around here...

I thought it'd be just bad random moderating ... you mean there's an agenda? :eek:

Sorry girl :(

I confess I slept way too much last night.

I also confess I want what I can't have (I'm a sucker for this phenomenon).

Last edited:
Arrgh

I know they did that to me yesterday on my VERY FIRST THREAD!. I thought someone reported me because they did not like what i posted in the general forum. I am trying to find ways around it but its annoying because there are so many worse pics than the ones i and some other people are posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back