Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have her moments at a time, which I am grateful for. She has many suitors, and I am far down the list
I know how you feel. I've never been #1, either.
But if she means that much to you, then cherish every moment you have together :rose:

I know how you feel. I've never been #1, either.
But if she means that much to you, then cherish every moment you have together :rose:

I am constantly looking forward to hearing from her, when I hear from her I feel special thank you:kiss:

I am constantly looking forward to hearing from her, when I hear from her I feel special thank you:kiss:
I can understand completely. Having confirmation, however small, that you're special in someones life, can make all the difference :kiss:

I confess that I have someone on ignore now and I really really don't like it.

I confess that I was late to work this morning.

I confess that I had a pretty good orgasm yesterday afternoon at work. :D

I confess my work is suffering because of spending too much time online.

I confess I'm always thrilled during the wait

Are you still thrilling in the wait? :rose:

I confess that I allowed someone to devalue me and cheapen my worth today.

I confess that I gave too much of myself away.

I confess that I am not as emotionally invincible as I thought I was.

I lastly confess that while I am not proud to put these things on public display, I'm hoping that seeing it in typeface will remind me daily to not repeat the process.

Perhaps I should have just taped it on my refrigerator door. :cool:

Hope you feel better hon.

I confess i'm still wearing my suit, tired and am impressed by a certain luscious member here.

I confess that there is a certain woman here on lit that just turns me on, and I take pics of myself and send to her...... naughty pics that is........

ICT this whole younger man thing is quite the turn on... especially if you can shape and mold them... :D :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back