Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*soft moans as I feel your delicate hands... lifting my ass higher a bit... wanting more...*

I trace between the heavenly valley...my breath getting heavy...i gently move your legs slightly...my finger slowly moving downwards...

*closing my eyes and biting my lip.. my breathing shallow... my hands grip your thigh, anticipating*

my fingers gently brushes over the silken lips...and around your thigh...they move upwards and gently trace along the pink edges before finding the hard nub....stroking the very edge of it...enjoying the hand grasping my thigh...

*a long soft moan as my head drops... enjoying... secretly thanking you for the pleasure... letting my lips trace the top of your thigh.. a gentle kiss of thanks*

Your kiss is welcomed..my hand rubbing under your soft shiny hair...my finger gently applying pressure to the sensive bud and slowly tracing a circle with it..rubbing it around and up i kiss the lobe of your ear..my breath warm and wanting...

*I open wider for you, pushing back on your hand, purring into your lap... my fingernails scratch lightly at the side of your leg..*

my slim finger runs along the fold and teases the soft flesh aside..it glides through the wetness and gently strokes down your front wall..the pink lips nuzzling a seal around my digit..i slowly withdraw spreading the wetness down before pushing it back in and along the rubbery wall...

my slim finger runs along the fold and teases the soft flesh aside..it glides through the wetness and gently strokes down your front wall..the pink lips nuzzling a seal around my digit..i slowly withdraw spreading the wetness down before pushing it back in and along the rubbery wall...

*shivers and flexes on your fingers... lapping up the sensation... lost in your touch...*

my finger slides in to the knuckle...stroking the walls...my belly tingles with the sensations...i pull slowly out...the lips holding around my finger as if wanting me to stay...i spead the wetness onto the hard bud and push and rotate it...

*feeling myself trembling from such gentle touches... so sweet... whimpering as you play with me, my wetness glistening...a quick lick on your thigh, tease back...*

My thighs widen as if to invite your touches..my finger working the blood enriched bud with a new purpose...i tease the wet lips open again....revisiting the place i adore....

*balancing myself and dipping my tongue between your thighs... another lick, on your sensitive inner thigh... then trailing, higher up... ass rising up for you, begging for more*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back