Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As if in a dream I glide through the club - nothing enters my thoughts apart from what would happen next - I follow you outside and we grab a cab - looking at each other and giggling

my place is closer and as we are driving I hold your hand playing with your fingers as we snuggle closer - the cab driver never taking his eyes off us

I catch the driver's eye and pull your top down to flash one of your nips at him, then take it in my mouth... luckily we reach your place at that moment, I throw him some notes and we're out of the cab and inside your front door... I've no idea what you're going to do to me ;)

I don't believe you

I grab you out of the cab - the cab driver says something rude but I don't quite catch all of it before he speeds off

I straighten my dress up as I push open the front door and turn on all the lights - the large house instantly filling with light

I pull you towards the couch and gently push you back down before joining you - my mouth quickly finding yours and as we kiss - I unzip your dress and slide it down your body, my fingers cupping your gorgeous breasts

it's true... :devil:

I yield to your touch, my nipples responding by becoming large and erect... I open my legs and yours slip between mine... naughty! I feel your thigh pressing against my pussy...

my tongue finds yours and they intermingle, darting in and out, teasing each other... I rub my nose against yours, nuzzling... my hands are in your hair and it's so soft...

you're wearing a tight shirt, unbuttoned down to your cleavage... I grab at it and rip it open, unleashing your twins, stroking them... they're so firm and smooth... I pinch your nips hard until you wince and then suck them better...

I don't believe you

I grab you out of the cab - the cab driver says something rude but I don't quite catch all of it before he speeds off

I straighten my dress up as I push open the front door and turn on all the lights - the large house instantly filling with light

I pull you towards the couch and gently push you back down before joining you - my mouth quickly finding yours and as we kiss - I unzip your dress and slide it down your body, my fingers cupping your gorgeous breasts

good morning ladies. i finally have aday off from worl....lol.i hope to see some of you on today. welcome to those of you that are new.:kiss::kiss::kiss: to all of you,alyssa

Good morning sexxy ladies!!!! :kiss::rose::kiss::rose:

It's been a while since I stopped in and wanted to shower y'all with kisses!!!
643.gif
643.gif
643.gif

Haay gurl! nice to see u! ((hugs)) back!

:rose:

Hi cipher! hugs back!!!:rose:

Warm welcome hugs to all new ones!:rose:

have been soooo busy lately! I was in HK due to family matters, didnt get much sleep cos everyone was back...no space to sleep or play!!! got back this morning, had nice naps....and....well, as alyssa mentioned...she had a day off...we just had a super great play/chat time! love her to bits! :heart::kiss:

Hi cipher! hugs back!!!:rose:

Warm welcome hugs to all new ones!:rose:

have been soooo busy lately! I was in HK due to family matters, didnt get much sleep cos everyone was back...no space to sleep or play!!! got back this morning, had nice naps....and....well, as alyssa mentioned...she had a day off...we just had a super great play/chat time! love her to bits! :heart::kiss:

I've always wanted to go to HK. One of my BFF's is from HK. She's taught me a bit of Cantonese..i swear i will make it there one day! :D

Sorry to hear about the family matters :(

Sorry gals - I've been busy with work and haven't been around lately...I'm going to try and make it on here more often :)

I've always wanted to go to HK. One of my BFF's is from HK. She's taught me a bit of Cantonese..i swear i will make it there one day! :D

Sorry to hear about the family matters :(

oooh...you should!!! it s really cool there! u still remember the bits she taught you???

abt the family matters, everything is going ok now. *hugs*

morning ladies......still in my nightie........pm if you want to play.....
m

oooh...you should!!! it s really cool there! u still remember the bits she taught you???

abt the family matters, everything is going ok now. *hugs*

Yeah i remember. i also have the book she gave me for my bday..it's cool it's even written phonetically so i can learn the proper way..i like it. Perhaps one day we could try typing to eachother lol or you could help me!

Glad ur fam matters are okay now :heart:

Yeah i remember. i also have the book she gave me for my bday..it's cool it's even written phonetically so i can learn the proper way..i like it. Perhaps one day we could try typing to eachother lol or you could help me!

Glad ur fam matters are okay now :heart:

wow...typing cantonese...is not something i can! i just try use abc and hope the other person will understand! and mostly they do, however they are native speaker. but if you are up for it, I could always try! would be fun! ^^:D though using mic is much easier :p

yea, everything is going alrite. In fact my grandpa past away, it was a great lost....but everyone is doing okay. My grandma seems to always staring into space, but my mum is going to be there for her for a while.

how you doing? and where are the other ladies up to? seems like a bit quiet lately...

wow...typing cantonese...is not something i can! i just try use abc and hope the other person will understand! and mostly they do, however they are native speaker. but if you are up for it, I could always try! would be fun! ^^:D though using mic is much easier :p

yea, everything is going alrite. In fact my grandpa past away, it was a great lost....but everyone is doing okay. My grandma seems to always staring into space, but my mum is going to be there for her for a while.

how you doing? and where are the other ladies up to? seems like a bit quiet lately...

Nay ho ma Dreamy! sorry to hear ur grandma isn't doing well..i guess i wouldnt be either tho under that circumstance..ya kno?

And as for the girls..i think most of them post when they wanna play and if no one is around for playing then they don't post :confused: idk..whatev lol

And Bequ23 i text with her just about everyday..she's doin good..dealin with home stuff.

:kiss: ttyl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back