shy asian girl peeking in

Mmmmm at the nighty pic. Slowly remove it now please. :) I love the slow tease you got going on here, makes me want to see you fully undressed more & more.

I'm trying to improve the pic quality of that nightie3 pic. I know it's pixelated; the How-to PM to improve it hasn't arrived yet. Please wait! :)

To ShaiGirl i think we all know you are a beautfull young girl , with beautfull long sexy legs, the black tights and short skirt look great , if you take off that yellow top and show us that pink bra it would make my night as i will be going ot bed with just you on my mind :rose::rose:

hi sweetie, thanks for stopping by, I enjoy viewing and reading your thread. btw, don't listen to my hubby, he can be an ass, I wouldn't corrupt you!;)

To Manfrance: because you asked so nicely, here's a peek at that bra. Have a good night! Bon soir! (or is it notte?) lol

To Malia: Thanks again for the visit. I see you've announced on your thread that we'll be having a thread together with Tobius. Being the newest among us three, I still didn't announce it here. But I guess the cat's out of the bag now. ;)

Last edited:
Manfrance and Malia: I don't mind, you can corrupt each other in my thread. I'll just sit down in a corner, put my aching feet up, and watch. :D

cant help you with that one sorry but i wanna say you have some sexy sexy legs

Thanks for the visit. I got someone to help me out, but the result wasn't very nice. Not his fault though. It's all mine. :(

Can see the pixels but you look damn hot cute and sexy!!

I'm still trying to work out the pixellation issue. :(

Mmmmm at the nighty pic. Slowly remove it now please. :) I love the slow tease you got going on here, makes me want to see you fully undressed more & more.

Nice seeing you here again. Thanks for dropping by. As for undressing, we'll see. ;)

Last edited:
Seems a lot of you liked the party2 pic. I never thought it would be a hit since I'm fully dressed. ;)

It is how you look in that lovely short skirt, hmmm! How about pulling it up in back a bit for us, please?

attachment.php

Last edited:
To Manfrance: because you asked so nicely, here's a peek at that bra. Have a good night! Bon soir! (or is it notte?) lol

To Malia: Thanks again for the visit. I see you've announced on your thread that we'll be having a thread together with Tobius. Being the newest among us three, I still didn't announce it here. But I guess the cat's out of the bag now. ;)

oh my.....that's a sensational pic- and I'm looking forward to your joint thread very much:devil:

SirViktor: seems that you liked that skirt a lot. I'll try to accomodate your request. ;)

Seasider: Thanks for the visit. Good to see you here again. :)

Manfrance: You're welcome! Good night! :)

ShaiGirl. I'm really enjoying this thread. Your humor and eloquence it wonderful and much appreciated. Showing what you have shown this makes us want to see more and makes us more engaged.

Now I read there will me a Malia, Tobius, ShaiGirl trifecta...my god, can it get better?

thedarkplaying: I'm glad someone appreciates my quirky sense of humor. As for eloquence, it depends on the time of the day, not to mention the time of the month! lol

Manguy: thanks for dropping by!

Trident69: I'm glad you posted a comment here. Thanks!

Hi Chunu, yes, I'm having a good night, thank you! I hope you have a nice day there in Oz. :D

okay.. on another note..

Anybody who would like to help me on Irfanview? How do you set the pixel size there? And tell me in detail (step-by-step), because I'm not familiar with the program, and I'm a bit of a techno-phobe. PM me with the answer. Thanks.

Help is on the way - check your PMs.

Back