shy asian girl peeking in

like where this is going

hey shaigirl,

enjoying your pix so far, please continue sharing.
thanx

p.s. revealing what's under that nightie would be a good start. ^^

Okay, I'm gonna sit and put my feet up, then. Tired feet, after wearing those heels for two days now. lol You guys always want to see me in heels. :D

I'll take one for the team & volunteer to rub/massage them if makes you feel any better :D

Okay, time to post new pics. Since some of you like my clothes, I will still remain clothed for now. Here are some cleavage pics. I like this blouse because it contrasts nicely with my skin. :)

Lemme know what you think. ;)

Last edited:
Okay, I'm gonna sit and put my feet up, then. Tired feet, after wearing those heels for two days now. lol You guys always want to see me in heels. :D

Tired feet, you say? Perhaps a foot massage is in order. I offer 3 varieties:

Option 1 - The "Ooo, that's nice" - A simple, yet soothing massage
Option 2 - The "Mmm, heavenly" - A little more intense, focusing on all the pressure points
Option 3 - The "YES!!! Where have you been all my life?" - The one that speaks for itself ;)

Okay, time to post new pics. Since some of you like my clothes, I will still remain clothed for now. Here are some cleavage pics. I like this blouse because it contrasts nicely with my skin. :)

mmmm I love yellow you look wonderfull

Very erotic! I love to behold what the imagination brings;):kiss:

Very beautiful :)

those are lovely pics, such a tempting view of your cleavage....:kiss:

Herestoya: Thanks! I liked your turn of phrase.

Mrun: Glad you liked it. ;)

Jt78: Wait a bit, please. My feet are still soaking in the footbath. lol

come on men!

hey team, huddle up.
we, as men, have to stop "thinking" with our other heads...
case in point,
"since some of you like my clothes, I will still remain clothed for now."
let's all get on the same page and use our brains for once.
i say, "enough with clothes!" who's with me?? - all of you? exxxcellent.
...so i guess the men have spoken; we're fans of yellow clothing but apparently that won't suffice to appease this crazed mob.
what?! i didn't start this. hehehe

Late to the party

Sorry to arrive so late to the party, but I had to take my time and make my way through your entire thread before posting. I've made a few observations, and drawn a few conclusions, based on your pictures and comments in the last 9 pages or so.

1) You are a stunningly beautiful young woman.
2) Wearing clothes does not obscure your physical charms but rather accentuates and highlights them.
3) I've developed a refined appreciation for a beautiful female foot, so please feel free to slip off those heels and share your bare feet, tops and bottoms, with me.
4) Be creative in your photography. Explore interesting ways to highlight different parts, and to show of the gentle curves. Always remember: Light is your friend.
5) Don't be afraid to share your heart and mind with us as well. Beautiful photos are made more interesting by knowing and appreciating the subject.

Lastly, thank you. Thank you for being brave, for taking this small step, and for sharing yourself with us. I look forward to getting to know you better.

xoxo

srw

PS: OMG I love your lips.

To Fflow:

Wow.. a very detailed comment. Let me get back to you in detail too.

1. Thanks for saying I'm stunning.
2. I'm glad you think so. I'm not ready to bare all yet.
3. I'll try to indulge you re: my feet. Seems some of the others like my feet too. Never really thought much of them, other than they get me to where I'm supposed to go. lol
4. Re: photography, I agree I have to experiment more. Some of the pics I'm posting are a bit old -taken months before. You'll know if the pics are new, if I have tan lines. lol
5. As for sharing pieces of info abt myself, I'll be doing that from time to time.

Again, thanks for the kind words, and for liking my lips as well. ;)

Last edited:
Misterlustre:
I'm sure you would like me to shed more clothes. I'll see what I can do about that. LOL

Irfanview

okay.. on another note..

Anybody who would like to help me on Irfanview? How do you set the pixel size there? And tell me in detail (step-by-step), because I'm not familiar with the program, and I'm a bit of a techno-phobe. PM me with the answer. Thanks.

okay... testing... this is what the rest of the black nightie looked like. i hope the image quality is good. lemme know what you think. :)

edit:

Okay, I hope it's not pixellated anymore. Thanks to mrunlucky for the help. :D

Last edited:
Back