shy asian girl peeking in

Looking at Party4 it looks like you are dancing. And from the turn I would guess either East Coast Swing, or Salsa, which is it?

Looking at Party4 it looks like you are dancing. And from the turn I would guess either East Coast Swing, or Salsa, which is it?

Good eye. If you read the description I put before the picture, yes, it is a dancing pic. It's Salsa! :D Anybody here who wishes to be my dance partner? lol

No nudes is good by me. Your simple beauty is stunning and holds a very sensual eroticness in the photos you have posted! :kiss:

No nudes is good by me. Your simple beauty is stunning and holds a very sensual eroticness in the photos you have posted! :kiss:

Thanks for the compliment, Yak. I think I wasn't able to thank you the first time around. :)

Now that would be a true shame indeed!

Loving those perfect legs that disappear into that sexy skirt... Even sexier with the hose on...
The barely see through black top that shows off your perfect and amazing breasts and your oh so kissable nipples....

That cute pink top showing off the hardness of your nipples, and your simple yet sexy striped cotton panties...

Now that would be a true shame indeed!

Loving those perfect legs that disappear into that sexy skirt... Even sexier with the hose on...
The barely see through black top that shows off your perfect and amazing breasts and your oh so kissable nipples....

That cute pink top showing off the hardness of your nipples, and your simple yet sexy striped cotton panties...

Wow... thanks for the nice words. I do like an articulate man. ;)

Well to be more specific... I love how your straps on the nighty are falling down.. revealling your bikini tan lines... they seem to be a happy un-tanned path down your neck, your chest.. leading to your perfectly sized breasts, with your nipples so hard you can clearly see them straining against the fabric. Anxious to be kissed and attended to, even more so since the nighty reveals them in all of their beauty, while holding just enough back to drive a man insane....

And the fullness of your lips in the other picture... What tantalizing thoughts those lead me too..

Well. From the deep red color in the picture, one must assume that you are wearing lipstick... All I can think about are how full and lush your lips are, like an over ripened raspberry. I just want to reach out to kiss your lips, to feel how soft they are against mine... To have that lipstick pressed between our lips, creating a small slightly sticky layer that holds our lips together as our tongues search each other out. I imagine your lips pressed against my ears... my neck... leaving soft lipstick kissmarks behind....

Wow... thanks Yak for the very beautiful words. ;)

Since you wrote a very nice description of me in my nightie, here are more nightie pics before I leave for now. I'm afraid I don't have any other pic which shows my lips. Anyway, hope you like these nightie pics. :D

Again, thanks to koalabear for the resize.

Last edited:
Simply amazing as always! What more could any man want, than a woman who looks that great in a night gown, and heels no less! The only sad thought is that you are probably much to far away for me to stop by and visit!

But I shall continue to be amazed by your beauty from afar :)

my my my...what sexy legs you do have.......so sexy in your nightie :rose:

Simply amazing as always! What more could any man want, than a woman who looks that great in a night gown, and heels no less! The only sad thought is that you are probably much to far away for me to stop by and visit!

But I shall continue to be amazed by your beauty from afar :)

Oh Yak, you do know how to string lovely words into a sexy yarn! Continue doing so, I am enthralled! :)

oh yes...very nice legs...and skin....pretty and sexy.

Since you wrote a very nice description of me in my nightie, here are more nightie pics before I leave for now. I'm afraid I don't have any other pic which shows my lips. Anyway, hope you like these nightie pics. :D

Wow, another beautiful Asian woman on lit! The previous pics are right, although nudes are nice, they aren't necessary. If Malia, Tobius and you had a thread together I"m not sure the rest of us would ever get anything done! Well, maybe more done as all the pics would be in one spot.

Welcome to lit. My favorite is the dancing pic... All very nice though.

Again, thanks to koalabear for the resize.

sensational pics, utterly seductive

Well I will just say one final time that I think you are a very beautiful and stunning woman. Perhaps you wil continue to share, but I can tell when to be quiet so I will enjoy your thread in peace and no longer post in it. Thank you for sharing.

Dropped in for a very wee bit.

Thanks, seasider, for the compliments.

ShyGuy, please don't stop with your comments. You're one of the first people who posted on my thread, and for that, I am thankful. :)

You have quite the lovely figure and great legs!!!!

can't wait to see more!

Dropped in for a very wee bit.

Thanks, seasider, for the compliments.

ShyGuy, please don't stop with your comments. You're one of the first people who posted on my thread, and for that, I am thankful. :)

I just feel repeatative... So many people are saying the same thing, all true of course, but it is nice to know I am not lost amongst it all. I will continue to comment if you like, I just wish I was more creative and could invent some new words.

Back