shy asian girl peeking in

attachment.php

Very Beautiful Lady Shai .. Great figure ad Killer Legs ;) Thanks for Sharing your beauty:kiss::kiss:

Seems a lot of you liked the party2 pic. I never thought it would be a hit since I'm fully dressed. ;)

You'll find that naked or not many people enjoy it when a beautiful woman post her pictures, besides as good as it is to see a person naked sometimes an odd thing can happen where they are clothed will make them very desireable and whats that word, oh yes, sexy.

It's the total Package

Shai, it's the total package that gets us going. An attractively dressed woman gets us to thinking about how attractively UNDRESSED she might be. The undressed part is not really neccessary at all!

Shai, it's the total package that gets us going. An attractively dressed woman gets us to thinking about how attractively UNDRESSED she might be. The undressed part is not really neccessary at all!

Wow.. this is nice to hear. That means I don't have to bare all, then! :D

Clothing Optional

You can have as much or as little clothing on as you are comfortable with. Your Party pic is a good example. If you were to show us a pic of you in stockings, bra and panties, that would be good, too, and it would also keep us wondering about how you would look naked. To some extent it is about the tease, keeping us wondering how far you will go.

This thread is already great. No, you don't need to bare all, though I'm sure we all are looking forward to it if you ever do. Just be yourself and share what you are comfortable with. You've done a great job on both counts so far. Keep it up!

Shaigirl....you look lovely dressed and shed your clothes as you feel the need too. Thank you for sharing with all of us...:rose:

will try loading. maybe 3rd time lucky.

Ok, 3rd time lucky. Hope you enjoy. :)

Again, thanks to koalabear for the resize.

For those asking more cleavage and leg pics, these are for you.

More party pics too. In party3, I was "protected" by my friends as we were walking along the street, since people were staring at me. It was spring, and I was wearing a jacket which was as long (or short) as the skirt. So it seemed as if I was wearing nothing underneath. lol For party4, it's just a dancing pic, but it's for those who want a "back view" of my legs in that skirt.

Hope you like them. :)

Last edited:
hey, do you fellow sexy little asian darlings want to open up a joint thread, with non-nudes? partials? full? Let me know, I'm in.

~m

don't let my wife get you into any trouble, you seem like a very sweet girl;)

Shai first off welcome to lit ! It is great to see another beautiful asian woman sharing with the masses. You have an amazing body & thanks so much for having the courage to post. Hope to see much more :)

hey, do you fellow sexy little asian darlings want to open up a joint thread, with non-nudes? partials? full? Let me know, I'm in.

~m

This may the best idea I have ever heard. The three most incredible women on lit all under one roof. Wow only hope this dream becomes reality :eek:

Beautiful

I think your pics so far are beautiful. Very lovely legs and feet. Hope to see more soon. It really doesn't matter whether you show yourself nude or not. You are beautiful, with clothes or without.

Thanks for all the positive feedback and compliments. I'll be off for now. I have pics in store (as resized by the ever-reliable KoalaBear), but you'll have to wait. Feel free to post a comment and tell me which of my pics is your favorite! :)

Thanks for all the positive feedback and compliments. I'll be off for now. I have pics in store (as resized by the ever-reliable KoalaBear), but you'll have to wait. Feel free to post a comment and tell me which of my pics is your favorite! :)

party1 is the one I preferred. A lot of potential for sexiness right there. And...

~m

...that would be a great idea! I came too late to fully enjoy Tobius thread, but Malia, Tobius and you what a trifecta!

Again, thanks for all the feedback, compliments and PMs. I'll only be here for a short while. :)

Re: a series with Malia and Tobius, no nudes for me. :D

Very nice. Especially the legs. VERY nice !! Dare we ask for more ?

Back