New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks,

I've been posting a bit, but hadn't gotten around to an intro. Figured maybe it would be a polite thing to do.

I'm 25, and have two great passions in my life at the moment: Tibet and cooking. I have a BA i Asian Studies, an MA in Tibetan and Buddhist Studies and after a year and a half of living in Tibet, will be going back to school this fall for a couple of AS degrees in culinary arts.

I'm really curious about BDSM. I, like many of the other new people, don't have any real life experience. I have been moving around a bit since I came back from overseas and realized I wanted to explore that part of me, so I haven't had a chance to get involved in a local group. I'm moving to North Carolina shortly, and have heard reasonably good things about groups there, so that will probably be my jumping off point.

Anyway, that's me. I'm hoping to get even more active with posting once my sex life is a little more active. I imagine I will have loads of questions.

Thanks,
M

Hi everyone,

I'm GhostMan and new to these forums, although a long time reader of Literotica stories, etc. I thought it's about time I registered an account and hopefully get to know some of you better and to share stories and general banter.... so here I am! :)

I'm 30 years old male, from the south-west UK. I enjoy BDSM fun, games and generally most things kinky. I love to dominate and REALLY love kinky roleplay with the right lady. Unfortunately single at moment and I don't know many submissive women but hoping that will change with time.

Looking forward to chatting with all of you, learning new things, meeting new people and just getting to know you all!

Cheers.
GhostManUK

hi all

i'm kinkypet. i've had no real life experience with bdsm, only played around with having a master online.

being owned is my #1 fantasy and control/bondage erotica is a huge turn on for me

i'm hoping to engage in some of the sexual role play stories after i get to know some people and become comfortable on the boards here

Welcome GhostManUK.

:rose:

If I were you, I'd try a local munch to meet others into BDSM in the flesh.

Welcome Kinkypet.

You don't have to get to know anyone to jump right into SRP. What I did was read some until I found a storyline and some writing partners whose style I enjoyed. Then I applied to join the thread. Those were good times.

Thanks for the advice FurryFury. I have thought about attending a local bdsm meet previously, but have to admit I'd feel a lot more confident going the first time with someone I know. So definately something I plan to do sometime in the future but I'm hoping I might make some good contacts here first to get the ball rolling :)

Hi Kinkypet, nice to meet you.

I'm new to these forums too and very interested in getting involved with story writing, online roleplay, etc. I'm a dominant male who loves to play with submissive women, all sorts of roleplays and would love to get started in some collaborative story writing. I've been keeping an eye on the roleplays within these forums and will jump in at some point but please feel free to give me a shout if you'd like to learn the ropes with me!

hey, ghostman!

that sounds like a great idea. we can learn together.

i did mention i'm a submissive woman, didn't i?
lol

Hey Kinkypet, I did indeed read you were a submissive woman :)

Do you have any particular fantasies you'd like to experiment with? Or anything you'd rather we avoid? I'm very open minded and love to try all sorts so am more than happy to work with anything you like...

Quite happy to chat about anything here, or you can PM if you'd prefer.

i don't mind talking on the board... that way other people can join in. i'm not sure this is the proper place, though... and i don't know where to start a thread!
lol

this place is huge.

Hello! I am a 19 year old (going on 20 soon) straight female new to this community. Right now I am an undergrad working on my biology degree and scouting med schools. I want to become a pediatric geneticist so I can find cures for kid diseases and stuff. I joined Literotica because I have been reading stories (mostly BDSM) here for almost two years now and I have yet to sign up. Now I finally have the courage to do so.
I first noticed that my fetish is BDSM when I read this one particular story (forgot name) that made me fascinated with the lifestyle. I am currently studying the serious realities of BDSM, which is pretty intimidating, but cool at the same time. I am not sure if I want to try it out yet. I actually have no experience whatsoever.
I think I am a switch for the most part because I get off on both the D/s POVs when I read the stories here. I currently possess a pair of fuzzy handcuffs, two vibrators, and a blindfold. I have yet to use the handcuffs and blindfold because my exes had no sense of experimenting at all. They were shitty in bed anyways.... It really pissed me off because I wanted to experience what I enjoy most: dominating or submitting? Which is why I say I am a switch for now.
Oh boy, I am ranting. Jesus, I am really nervous right now......

Hi Necroh_Skewer, welcome to the club :)

I've only been a registered user here for a few days now so I'm mostly new to this too, but everyone here seems really nice and I'm sure you'll be in good hands.

Look forward to seeing you around!

Welcome Kinkypet.

You don't have to get to know anyone to jump right into SRP. What I did was read some until I found a storyline and some writing partners whose style I enjoyed. Then I applied to join the thread. Those were good times.

ok... thanks for the advice

i'm a little nervous
lol

Hi Kinkypet, nice to meet you.

I'm new to these forums too and very interested in getting involved with story writing, online roleplay, etc. I'm a dominant male who loves to play with submissive women, all sorts of roleplays and would love to get started in some collaborative story writing. I've been keeping an eye on the roleplays within these forums and will jump in at some point but please feel free to give me a shout if you'd like to learn the ropes with me!

I'm game if the rest of you are, I'd love to get a good story started. :)

I've only been a registered user here for a few days now so I'm mostly new to this too, but everyone here seems really nice and I'm sure you'll be in good hands.

Thanks a bunch. I will try to get over my nervousness.

Hello! I am a 19 year old (going on 20 soon) straight female new to this community. Right now I am an undergrad working on my biology degree and scouting med schools. I want to become a pediatric geneticist so I can find cures for kid diseases and stuff. I joined Literotica because I have been reading stories (mostly BDSM) here for almost two years now and I have yet to sign up. Now I finally have the courage to do so.
I first noticed that my fetish is BDSM when I read this one particular story (forgot name) that made me fascinated with the lifestyle. I am currently studying the serious realities of BDSM, which is pretty intimidating, but cool at the same time. I am not sure if I want to try it out yet. I actually have no experience whatsoever.
I think I am a switch for the most part because I get off on both the D/s POVs when I read the stories here. I currently possess a pair of fuzzy handcuffs, two vibrators, and a blindfold. I have yet to use the handcuffs and blindfold because my exes had no sense of experimenting at all. They were shitty in bed anyways.... It really pissed me off because I wanted to experience what I enjoy most: dominating or submitting? Which is why I say I am a switch for now.
Oh boy, I am ranting. Jesus, I am really nervous right now......

Welcome to the both of you! I hope I get too know you both better through your postings here. - Fotsie

im new here

hi my name is sidney. im a 26 year old female and a total submissive. this is the life i was meant to live. i guess i can't use my picture as an avatar yet. i can't find any avatars to put up. i guess im not allowed to yet :(. i hope i can make some friends here.

Love
sidney

Hi Sidney, nice to meet you. I'm relatively new here but can guarantee you'll have a good time here. Lots of nice people and a lot of good fun :)

hi my name is sidney. im a 26 year old female and a total submissive. this is the life i was meant to live. i guess i can't use my picture as an avatar yet. i can't find any avatars to put up. i guess im not allowed to yet :(. i hope i can make some friends here.

Love
sidney

Welcome to Lit. You can't have an avatar until about a half hour after you get 100 posts...

You can add a pic to your profile, however.

Love
sidney

I never did say hi....
Hello! I'm new here too! Everyone is friendly and open-minded. I hope you like it as well.

Love
sidney

Welcome to a fellow Carolinian, even if on wrong side of border. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back