Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stumbled across this thread :) thought I'd come in and say hi to everyone, see what's going on. I see some familiar faces and some I can't wait to get to know ;)

FG you keep attracting more and more hot ladies to this thread!!!!:) Thank you and thanks to ALL the ladies who need just a little bit MORE than a hard cock!!!:cattail:
Nurse T:kiss:

You most sexiest of all sexy wenches you know you are so hot just like all the ladies that post on here!!!!

it's not late night, but stopping by with :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:'es anyway.

any of you lovely ladies can pm me anytime

Hope everyone had sweet dreams:)
I sure did !!!!!
Almost week-end.
Has anyone naughty plans they want to share?????
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hope everyone had sweet dreams:)
I sure did !!!!!
Almost week-end.
Has anyone naughty plans they want to share?????

given what a pain in the ass some of the women in my life are being, I'm tempted to go out dancing and let some sweet little girl take me home
I cant decide, though, if I'd simply let her have her way with me, or if I'd choose to completely devour her

given what a pain in the ass some of the women in my life are being, I'm tempted to go out dancing and let some sweet little girl take me home
I cant decide, though, if I'd simply let her have her way with me, or if I'd choose to completely devour her
MMMMMMM sounds a wonderful idea.
Can I come to ????

Let's put a little gamble in the mix here......How about some true confessions? Who is in the mood for sin today? I certainly am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back