Your Penis and You

Whats your or your favorite cock

• Total voters
Is anyone else confused by the Robitussin? Has anyone seen this specimen in real life?

In all seriousness, although I have never seen the Robitussin in person (also heard it called the Gonzo after Gonzo's nose), a female friend of mine dated a guy with one and she raved about how it felt during doggy style. She said it smashed up her G spot in that position like nothing she ever had before or since.

In all seriousness, although I have never seen the Robitussin in person (also heard it called the Gonzo after Gonzo's nose), a female friend of mine dated a guy with one and she raved about how it felt during doggy style. She said it smashed up her G spot in that position like nothing she ever had before or since.

Well how bout that. never judge a book by its cover. The girls in the know in the swingers parties sneak the Robitussen guy off to the side room while the channing tatum guys wait in line. hahaha

So, it's tilted upside down? I keep analyzing it and can't quite see it in real life.

I tried google...which failed me. Miserably.

Also, why is it called that?

Four eyes club unite. Can you please bring a picture to our next "Team Meeting".

Well how bout that. never judge a book by its cover. The girls in the know in the swingers parties sneak the Robitussen guy off to the side room while the channing tatum guys wait in line. hahaha

Urban Myth.

Stickler? Is that the model you're driving, Miles?

Strokin' not cummin', Honey! Some day I'll do it the other way around! :D

Unfortunately I didn't see an option on the chart that matches up with mine, and "N/A" wasn't an option, so no voting for me!

Are you still talking about dick shapes? If anyone has a dick shaped like a St. Andrews' Cross, they need to post pictures IMMEDIATELY.

Can we please keep this thread on topic? :rolleyes:

:D

Question: Can the helicopter move be done by every penis style, or are certain penii naturally better performers?

:D

Question: Can the helicopter move be done by every penis style, or are certain penii naturally better performers?

I thought I knew what the helicopter move was. I thought it was this, from UD:

"When you swing your penis around in a circle and make the noise of a helicopter."

(Why, though? Why would you do that? :confused:)

But there's a second definition there too:

"Sexual act with the female on top. The female does a split and inserts lubed penis into vagina. The male then grabs hold of the female's legs and spins her around rapidly, similar to that of a helicopter's blades. Has a high failure rate, roughly 100%. Failure results in Female either falling over or vomiting, and Male losing penis."

:eek: :D

Back