(Cat)Fish Don't Exist

aussiegeekygal

Academically slutty
I don't know if you know this or not, but it blew my mind.

Fish don't actually exist

**Segwey into catfish**

They don't bother me. I think I'm in the minority. It likely has a lot to do with the way I interact here.

What are your thoughts about catfish? Do you enjoy watching The Circle?

Once upon a time, I understood Literotica to be one weird ass game and carnival ride. I see a more authentic side these days, but still remember the Rodeo that was the Internet before identity and access management figured out who the fuck we really are. It was fun to watch the ridiculousness of it all.

Aren’t you @dickieglows too? 🤔
I’m so confused.
Me too, so confused.

**Segwey into catfish**

They don't bother me. I think I'm in the minority. It likely has a lot to do with the way I interact here.

Once upon a time, I understood Literotica to be one weird ass game and carnival ride. I see a more authentic side these days, but still remember the Rodeo that was the Internet before identity and access management figured out who the fuck we really are. It was fun to watch the ridiculousness of it all.

Lets face it, Lit is the best Cat-fishery a catfish could imagine. It's like this place was designed for a perpetual game of hide & troll. I don't care who you pretend to be on here, (as long as you're not sharing pics that aren't yours or w/o permission)

I usually just ignore/block rude folks. However, if an alt or catfish is revealed, I am guilty of pulling out the popcorn & enjoying the mayhem.

**Segwey into catfish**

I don’t know, but I’m intrigued by “no muff”.

I feel as though a person’s personality always shines through the catfishy lies. And on a place like this, that’s usually all that matters. Tho I’ll never post pics of myself on here again lol

I don't really have an opinion on catfish myself. I'm honestly too busy making millions on OnlyFans to really think about it.

Teeheehee X O X O TNT ❤️❤️❤️
That's ok babe. You're too cute to have an opinion 😘
Lets face it, Lit is the best Cat-fishery a catfish could imagine. It's like this place was designed for a perpetual game of hide & troll. I don't care who you pretend to be on here, (as long as you're not sharing pics that aren't yours or w/o permission)

I usually just ignore/block rude folks. However, if an alt or catfish is revealed, I am guilty of pulling out the popcorn & enjoying the mayhem.
It can be so fun to watch shit go down 🤣
I don’t know, but I’m intrigued by “no muff”.
I rescinded my muff mafia boss title
I feel as though a person’s personality always shines through the catfishy lies. And on a place like this, that’s usually all that matters. Tho I’ll never post pics of myself on here again lol
I tend to agree. I enjoy the fantasy that people weave, and if that allows us to see their personalities, so be it. It can be fun to see parts of people they don't get to show elsewhere.

Most people are probably a bit more open about stuff here than at a charity gala. Or the office.

Depends on where you work I suppose.

I know most of the shit that goes on here would violate the anti harassment training that just came down for everyone…

Sure catfish exist. We have channel and flat head ones here but wish we had blues. I like catching them myself. They put up quite a fight.

**Segwey into catfish**

What would we do without you, professor. :D

I saw a show on cable when I was a kid called "Hillbilly Handfishers" or something like that. These weird dudes would wade around in their denim overalls and reach into the shadowy depths under logs or undercut banks and haul out these enormous fish, usually catfish, with their bare hands.

It was terrifying and horrifying and traumatizing to watch. But I couldn't look away.

Sorry to digress. That's where my mind wandered though.

49au2f.jpg

I saw a show on cable when I was a kid called "Hillbilly Handfishers" or something like that. These weird dudes would wade around in their denim overalls and reach into the shadowy depths under logs or undercut banks and haul out these enormous fish, usually catfish, with their bare hands.

It was terrifying and horrifying and traumatizing to watch. But I couldn't look away.

Sorry to digress. That's where my mind wandered though.
You're more than welcome to digress.. I love that this is where the thread took a turn to because now I really want to watch this!!

Back