Why do you choose to be a sub?

Like a lot of people here, I would also say that I didn’t choose to be submissive, it’s just my nature. Unfortunately, I don’t think it’s as socially acceptable to be submissive as a man as it is for a woman. Maybe I’m wrong, but that’s how it feels to me.

I do not choose to be a submissive; because if I did, it is certainly not the choice I would have made. It is an innate part of my psyche, the desire to please, and to give. But it has not, thus far, been really conducive to a positive and fulfilling relationship.
Precisely this. I'm sort of submissive in other aspects of life so this felt very natural to me. What doesn't feel natural is surrendering all my feminist and equality ideas and giving control to a man, but I can't help it.

I have been talking to my college friend and fuck-buddy who came to visit to cheer me up. She has some dom tendencies, whereas I lean the other way.

For me, I think part of being submissive in a sexual context is because I am the opposite IRL. I’m probably the person who wants to be in charge and to have a plan. She is the opposite, IRL she wouldn’t say boo to a goose, but gets off on controlling people sexually.

It it like this with other people?

Em
I think I'm pretty much like you are...

Couldn't it also be a discovery, like many things in life?
Of course. Life is a learning curve, but I don't believe you can 'make' someone submissive if the tendency isn't there in the first place. Over the course of my lifetime, I have 'discovered' that I enjoy sex with both women and men. I didn't think as a teenager that I was going to teach myself to have sex with another woman. The opportunity came about, and I took it. No one taught me. Likewise when I first had sex with a man. I discovered that I liked it. My very good friend is a GP, and like me, she's a Hot Wife. I think she's as hot as hell, and I'd love to have sex with her. But she says she finds lesbian sex a big turn off. I could no more make her like eating my cunt than I could fly to the moon!

Of course. Life is a learning curve, but I don't believe you can 'make' someone submissive if the tendency isn't there in the first place. Over the course of my lifetime, I have 'discovered' that I enjoy sex with both women and men. I didn't think as a teenager that I was going to teach myself to have sex with another woman. The opportunity came about, and I took it. No one taught me. Likewise when I first had sex with a man. I discovered that I liked it. My very good friend is a GP, and like me, she's a Hot Wife. I think she's as hot as hell, and I'd love to have sex with her. But she says she finds lesbian sex a big turn off. I could no more make her like eating my cunt than I could fly to the moon!
I agree totally, I do know that the right partner can sometimes bring out things that someone might not even be aware of.

For me its a deep seeded feeling i had since i was in high school.
So felt natural to me. Plus f i attached anything erotic and involved a sub female i become more interested and envy of the female.

Having been raised to always be a gentleman, it took a woman wanting to have her limits pushed to open my eyes the enjoyment of helping her accomplish some of this.

Its what turns me on, drives me wild, gets me off. Its where my mind wanders when I'm off doing other things
I should be concentrating on.

Back