What's your mood at this moment?

Pissy. Anticipating the Monday after a 4 day weekend/mini-vacation.

Maybe I should have adult beverages tonight, too. After all, tomorrow will be the hounds of hell on double duty anyway.

^^^^ for sure.

As for me, I’m climbing out and will be back to cruising altitude shortly.

Impressed with assfuckedBrenda's profile name. Clear, concise.

:cattail:

Someone shamed her for it in the PG.
I told her don’t listen. I like it.

I’ve been in the PG too long. It seems fun at the time, but I always end up sad.

I miss you guys.

Someone shamed her for it in the PG.
I told her don’t listen. I like it.

I’ve been in the PG too long. It seems fun at the time, but I always end up sad.

I miss you guys.

Shame coming from the home of analcreampiegiver? puhleeze!

come on back! We miss you. :rose:

I’m feeling proud at the breadth of my fuckedupedness in such a short time.

So far this week I’ve locked my keys, phone and wallet in the car, plowed through a huge pothole and blown out a tire, smashed a piece of artwork into a million pieces, forgot to do something major at work and failed to read a calendar correctly, costing me some $$$.

Remember, kids, you can do any idiotic thing you set your mind to!

I’m feeling proud at the breadth of my fuckedupedness in such a short time.

So far this week I’ve locked my keys, phone and wallet in the car, plowed through a huge pothole and blown out a tire, smashed a piece of artwork into a million pieces, forgot to do something major at work and failed to read a calendar correctly, costing me some $$$.

Remember, kids, you can do any idiotic thing you set your mind to!

:eek:

That's an impressive week, and still days left to improve your record!

(I hope the rest of the week is kinder to you. :rose:)

:eek:

That's an impressive week, and still days left to improve your record!

(I hope the rest of the week is kinder to you. :rose:)

Yes! Thank you. I’m not done yet, by god. My idiocy ceiling is high and I have days to soar, little bird!

(Oh, the dog peed in my bed too, which isn’t exactly MY idiocy, unless you count having dogs in your bed as “dumb,” or buying them six IPAs at the local brewery just before bed as “not smart.” Whatevs. Otherwise it’s just a nice warm up act (hah! “warm up”!) for more and better idiocy.

Yes! Thank you. I’m not done yet, by god. My idiocy ceiling is high and I have days to soar, little bird!

(Oh, the dog peed in my bed too, which isn’t exactly MY idiocy, unless you count having dogs in your bed as “dumb,” or buying them six IPAs at the local brewery just before bed as “not smart.” Whatevs. Otherwise it’s just a nice warm up act (hah! “warm up”!) for more and better idiocy.

You're truly an inspiration, my friend!

So far the only things I've accomplished this week are eating almost half a chocolate egg (solid block, none of those hollow ones, they're for wimps), rating baseball mascots and taking a selfie. :rolleyes:

Mood: A-ok!

A little annoyed, a little sad, a little amused... who knows what else is floating around too. Lol :cathappy:

You're truly an inspiration, my friend!

So far the only things I've accomplished this week are eating almost half a chocolate egg (solid block, none of those hollow ones, they're for wimps), rating baseball mascots and taking a selfie. :rolleyes:

Mood: A-ok!

I want to know about the baseball mascots. Definitely. Is this U.S. teams? Cause I gotta go with minor league teams like the El Paso Chihuahuas, the Traverse City Beach Bums, the Montgomery Biscuits and the Albuquerque Isotopes.

I want to know about the baseball mascots. Definitely. Is this U.S. teams? Cause I gotta go with minor league teams like the El Paso Chihuahuas, the Traverse City Beach Bums, the Montgomery Biscuits and the Albuquerque Isotopes.

Yes, I reviewed and ranked all MLB mascots. The Milwaukee Brewers franchise is all about beer and sausage, so naturally that wins in my books. Hardly a surprise. But MiLB mascots seem a lot of fun, maybe I should do them next!

In my mascot review googling I also ran into King Cake Baby. *shudder* And I found out there's a Mascot Hall of Fame, but somehow they've almost exclusively anointed shitty mascots. :rolleyes:

Back