Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Still here. Just been exhausted and not around much. Sorry, guys. I'm not made for real work.![]()
![]()
![]()
I don't think many people are. They just get used to doing it anyways after a while, and then learn to fake it.
You'll get there, and we'll still be around.I think you're right.
Hey, guys. Coming to check in.
I quit my job. I shouldn't have, but the pain (combined with management bitching about my lack of walking) was too much. I went to the doctor Monday. I have strep, Covid, and bidirectional heel spurs. My A1C is better, though!
In other news, I'm applying for other (sedentary) jobs. I'm really looking for part-time right now. I'm doing writing work for others, and I'm also going to attempt to bring my crafting blog back from the dead again. We'll see what happens.
How are y'all doing? I'm sorry I haven't been around much. Let me get caught up on a few things, and you'll probably see me here more often again.![]()
![]()
![]()
Get better soon.
Life is a roller coaster right now. Don't really feel like talking about it in the forums though. But I'm alive and trudging along.
I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.![]()
![]()
I feel you. Hang in there, friend! We're rooting for you. (And if you need to talk, my inbox is open.)
Won't find out until you try. Good luck and try hard!
Good luck and welcome to entrepreneurship.Well, this is probably a terrible decision, but since I'm made of terrible decisions, I figure one more won't make much of a difference in the grand scheme of things.
I'm not going to try to work for others anymore.
Yes, bad idea. But I just...can't. Being my own boss is so much better. And I know most people dislike working, so I'm hardly a special snowflake here. I just...I don't know. I don't have the temperament for it.
So that means I have to figure out how to make phone sex, content writing, and crafting make enough money to keep me afloat.
I'm redoing a bunch of my PSO stuff. I'm updating it to reflect more of what I want to do, professionally speaking, rather than just what I think will sell. It'll either work, or it won't. At the moment, I'm just throwing spaghetti at the wall to find out what'll stick.
I sold some stuffies to my friend at the metaphysical shop Wednesday. I live approximately five to seven minutes from the shop. One of my stuffies sold before I could get home, lol. So I was very happy about that!
Good luck and welcome to entrepreneurship.![]()
I think the secret is to slowly extend your exersize time. Not sure though.So I got an exercise bike for Christmas several years ago, only half-assedly used it, then gave it to my mom, who also only half-assedly used it.
I got it back last week, and I've been riding it a little every day. Not too much because I'm still fat and out of shape, but enough to raise my heart rate for a few minutes. It's helping the brain fog a little, and it doesn't hurt my feet. So win-win there.
Anybody know if there's any way to extend the brief energy boost you get from exercising? Is it as easy as just exercising longer, or is there some secret I'm not aware of?
I think the secret is to slowly extend your exersize time. Not sure though.
Extending your exercise time will hep. Supplements can help but they get pricey. Eating a certain diet could hep as well. Some foods can fight against what you're trying to accomplishSo I got an exercise bike for Christmas several years ago, only half-assedly used it, then gave it to my mom, who also only half-assedly used it.
I got it back last week, and I've been riding it a little every day. Not too much because I'm still fat and out of shape, but enough to raise my heart rate for a few minutes. It's helping the brain fog a little, and it doesn't hurt my feet. So win-win there.
Anybody know if there's any way to extend the brief energy boost you get from exercising? Is it as easy as just exercising longer, or is there some secret I'm not aware of?