cock piercing...

OdysseusMan

Really Experienced
Does anyone find it erotic to use a needle to pierce the cock, in a non-permanent way? Just for the excitement of the moment, not to actually keep jewelry on your cock.

It's called play piercing, and is not limited to the penis...anyone can play.
I wouldn't call play piercing erotic, although the scene built around it can be.

For years my Mistresses have used needles as a way to torment and abuse! As nice as Whips are, they leave marks, and needles on the genitals leave very little.
And the pain is erotic!

It's called play piercing, and is not limited to the penis...anyone can play.
I wouldn't call play piercing erotic, although the scene built around it can be.
I'm curious, is it still called play piercing if you do actually do the piercing, but don't keep it pierced?

For years my Mistresses have used needles as a way to torment and abuse! As nice as Whips are, they leave marks, and needles on the genitals leave very little.
And the pain is erotic!
Yeah, it's a weird feeling, that pain/pleasure thing. Although when I pierced my frenulum recently, there was no blood and no real pain.

Yeah, it's a weird feeling, that pain/pleasure thing. Although when I pierced my frenulum recently, there was no blood and no real pain.
My Mistress recently used an 18ga needle and I was so willing to obey her every wish.
I have heard small needles are less painful.
In Berlin Dungeons I have noticed there isn't as much pain..unsure what ga they used.

My Mistress recently used an 18ga needle and I was so willing to obey her every wish.
I have heard small needles are less painful.
In Berlin Dungeons I have noticed there isn't as much pain..unsure what ga they used.
I'm not familiar with the gauges, is a high number thinner, or thicker?

I'm curious, is it still called play piercing if you do actually do the piercing, but don't keep it pierced?
Yes, that's my understanding. Play piercing is temporary, and appears to use smaller needles than permanent piercings, which start out ~12-14 ga.

Thank you for the information, I appreciate it. And yes, I'm not ready to have a permanent piercing on my cock, but I did enjoy using a needle to pierce that tiny leftover of a frenulum that I have.
Why not keep it? Nobody will be able to see, partners will dig it and it sounds like you will too. I can't imagine going through the pain just to take it out right after.

Back