Bunny's Stuffie Corner

Somebody on the PSO forum called my old hell company out for charging men $2.99/min. while paying the girls who work there 70 cents a minute as base pay.

Oh, I wish I had an alt on that board. I can't say it under my main name, but I'd love to go in and say, "Why do y'all think they're always hiring all the time now? Nobody in their right mind is going to do all the promotional work they require for the pittance they pay." :ROFLMAO:

DD/lg = Daddy Dominant/little girl
It is a type of D/s dynamic
There are a wide range of how people interpret and enjoy this dynamic, however it is between consenting adults (it is NOT pedophilia) and for many it is typified by a mentoring/caring/nurturing relationship with a Dom/sub dynamic. It may or may not have a pain/punishment dynamic

It's definitely not for everyone, so if it's not for you, just keep on walking. 😉
Sounds very interesting

Update on my dad: He had an appointment at the cancer center today. They're recommending that he do six months of an oral chemo drug and at least one treatment with an intravenous chemo drug. They're leaving it up to him to decide what to do, though.

I have to go down there tomorrow for unrelated reasons, so I bet he'll ask me what I think. I don't want to be responsible for this decision!

Update on my dad: He had an appointment at the cancer center today. They're recommending that he do six months of an oral chemo drug and at least one treatment with an intravenous chemo drug. They're leaving it up to him to decide what to do, though.
Thank you for keeping us up to date.

I have to go down there tomorrow for unrelated reasons, so I bet he'll ask me what I think. I don't want to be responsible for this decision!
And you don’t have to.

You are not in his situation and even if you were, it wouldn’t be the same because you are not him.
You can at best help him think through the pros and cons and find more info/questions to ask.

The decision is always going to be his.

Haven't talked to Daddy in like three weeks (not for lack of trying on my part). Finally get him to answer a text, and he's claiming he has a gout flare-up from "toe to ankle" and that he'll "try to talk to me later" because he took pain meds and he's loopy right now. :rolleyes:

You know, self, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

(Also, maybe your stupid gout wouldn't be flaring up again if you'd stop fucking drinking, genius.)

Sounds like you've got a whole lot on your plate right now. I'm sorry to hear about your dad. Did they give him a timeframe for when he needed to have a final decision?

I'm not going to say anything bad about your Daddy, just that I wish you could get more attention and support right now.

Sounds like you've got a whole lot on your plate right now. I'm sorry to hear about your dad. Did they give him a timeframe for when he needed to have a final decision?

I'm not going to say anything bad about your Daddy, just that I wish you could get more attention and support right now.

Thank you, bfg. I really appreciate it.

Supposedly, my dad is going back to the doctor sometime this coming week, and he's supposed to tell them then what he's decided to do. So I guess we shall see.

As for Daddy...well, I don't know why I expect anything different. :rolleyes:

Oh, lord, y'all, I've been paid to write a resume and cover letter for someone.

It's not that I can't do it. It's just that it's been years and years since I've done it. And I've gotta finish it by Thursday.

Any advice anyone can offer would be great, lol.

Oh, lord, y'all, I've been paid to write a resume and cover letter for someone.

It's not that I can't do it. It's just that it's been years and years since I've done it. And I've gotta finish it by Thursday.

Any advice anyone can offer would be great, lol.
Things that are appreciated here - might be different where you are and depend on type of position and job:

Start out with a short profile/summary of the resume, that has the most imortant points about what type of employee they are and what type of position they are interested in.
Try to get the most relvant buzzwords and experience/education across there, because if there is a lot of competition, each resume gets seconds in the first sort.

Starting with the most recent experience and going backwards from there.

Separating work experience and education.

Short bullet points about what they did at each job and what skills they learned there.

Try to be as specific as possible about how each job/course/life experience helped them hone skills that are useful for the type of position they are looking for now.
That way, even jobs that are in a different field can become relevant and useful.

I believe in including the whole spectrum of work and life experience as long as you do the profile/summary thing first.
When I read resumes, those things are what turns the candidate into a person beyond the obvious stuff that anyone looking for that kind of position will bring to the table and I know I’ve gotten huge brownie points for the very blue-collar, entry level jobs in the manufacturing industry and weekend jobs at nursing homes I did to get money while at university, even when the actual job I was interviewing for was a very white-collar job, because the future bosses felt it said something about being able to work with very different types of people and in very different environments and not being afraid of diving in and doing what needs to be done.

Things that are appreciated here - might be different where you are and depend on type of position and job:

Start out with a short profile/summary of the resume, that has the most imortant points about what type of employee they are and what type of position they are interested in.
Try to get the most relvant buzzwords and experience/education across there, because if there is a lot of competition, each resume gets seconds in the first sort.

Starting with the most recent experience and going backwards from there.

Separating work experience and education.

Short bullet points about what they did at each job and what skills they learned there.

Try to be as specific as possible about how each job/course/life experience helped them hone skills that are useful for the type of position they are looking for now.
That way, even jobs that are in a different field can become relevant and useful.

I believe in including the whole spectrum of work and life experience as long as you do the profile/summary thing first.
When I read resumes, those things are what turns the candidate into a person beyond the obvious stuff that anyone looking for that kind of position will bring to the table and I know I’ve gotten huge brownie points for the very blue-collar, entry level jobs in the manufacturing industry and weekend jobs at nursing homes I did to get money while at university, even when the actual job I was interviewing for was a very white-collar job, because the future bosses felt it said something about being able to work with very different types of people and in very different environments and not being afraid of diving in and doing what needs to be done.

Thank you, Iris! This is going to be very helpful. I have to get started on it today because I told her I would have it ready by Thursday. So this will definitely come in handy!

Back