What made you say fuck today? II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's cute when master and sock puppet converse.

I just like when all the Alts come out to play.

If you look at his vocabulary, spelling and use of grammar, you'll see that it's not even close. Do you think he even understands what the word 'Cretin' means?

Now go let Tiamo tutor you a little more. I'm going to have her change into her school uniform.

Being dumped by an online friend for a letting my fistey mood leak into our morning chat... Fuck

The thoughts of fossils from Europe migrating all over the globe made me say Fuck today. I thought art theft was the main thing we had to worry about.
Fuck fuck fuck.

Being stuck on a new page... fuck. That now makes me irrelevant and sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Praise the Lord. All the Ats are here now

Onward Christian soldiers
Marching as to waaaaaar
With the cross of Jeeeesus
Going ooooooooon before

Last edited:
The thoughts of fossils from Europe migrating all over the globe made me say Fuck today. I thought art theft was the main thing we had to worry about.
Fuck fuck fuck.

Being stuck on a new page... fuck. That now makes me irrelevant and sad.
According to Hulk/SoulAss it's spelled "follils", so he may be talking about something different.

I can now type and link and stuff, finally out of bed and off the tiny phone, lol.

Well, cavemen, or, perhaps more politically correct, Troglodytes, are what I enjoy discussing here. Soul Assassin and I are discussing the origins of when early humans started living in caves.

Even the word Troglodyte (which means a person who lives in a cave) originated from Troglodytae or Troglodyti, an ancient group of people living in caves on the African Red Sea coast.

Both animals and hominids have been known to use or take shelter in caves, it just makes sense. The oldest fossils, which may be 2 million years old were found in the African cave I mentioned earlier.
https://www.newscientist.com/articl...inct-human-found-in-cave-may-rewrite-history/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rising_Star_Cave
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gondolin_Cave

The European caves (that most people think about) are not more than 40,000 years old. If you are limiting it to cave paintings, archaeologists in South Africa have found that the pigment ocher was used in caves 164,000 years ago. And that's just the painting we found, who knows how much longer early human cave dwellers have been in Africa.

I can now type and link and stuff, finally out of bed and off the tiny phone, lol.

Well, cavemen, or, perhaps more politically correct, Troglodytes, are what I enjoy discussing here. Soul Assassin and I are discussing the origins of when early humans started living in caves.

Even the word Troglodyte (which means a person who lives in a cave) originated from Troglodytae or Troglodyti, an ancient group of people living in caves on the African Red Sea coast.

Both animals and hominids have been known to use or take shelter in caves, it just makes sense. The oldest fossils, which may be 2 million years old were found in the African cave I mentioned earlier.
https://www.newscientist.com/articl...inct-human-found-in-cave-may-rewrite-history/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rising_Star_Cave
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gondolin_Cave

The European caves (that most people think about) are not more than 40,000 years old. If you are limiting it to cave paintings, archaeologists in South Africa have found that the pigment ocher was used in caves 164,000 years ago. And that's just the painting we found, who knows how much longer early human cave dwellers have been in Africa.
Thanks. I was just going to say that. ;)

And just where is your plaid skirt today, Young Lady? You're out of uniform.

We still believe in Jesus and corporal punishment here.

il_570xN.408511847_a023.jpg

Edit: Oooo you did change. Good Girl :)

Last edited:
Save it. I think Hulk wants to nurse from it.

Someone mentions a Viber and your the first cockwhore opening his bitch mouth lol. Always you little closet cases are the first ones to bring gay shit into it. Little queerbq

For all those on it lmao.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1475117418148.jpg
    FB_IMG_1475117418148.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 0
Pretty fucking hilarious. I always thought Hulk was a total asswipe. I had no idea that he was also SoulAssasin. The funny part is that I thought SoulAssasin was also a total asswipe. Just goes to show you that you can change your name, but you can't change what you are.

Now THAT is funny! :)

Someone mentions a Viber and your the first cockwhore opening his bitch mouth lol. Always you little closet cases are the first ones to bring gay shit into it. Little queerbq
Good comeback. A master at work. I'm devastated by your skills with insults, as well as the English language. Your superior intellect is intimidating.

So you're finally admitting to being single, bitter, and lonely. Got it. Here's the scissors, run and play!

I will leave you alone lit is your whole life. You never got treated like a human, until your awakening on LIT occurred. Lmao you're pathetic

We should start talking about dinosaurs now. I would've loved to seen their brilliant feathers.

We should start talking about dinosaurs now. I would've loved to seen their brilliant feathers.

I agree T. Fossil records are now showing that early reptilian species were feathered. I bet some were spectacular to see, at least from a distance, lol.
The mutations from scaly skin to colourful plumage didn't take that long in the scheme of things, so I believe many species of raptors including T. Rex and kin had feathers, as well as bright skin spots.

Not much of a fuck, but it's better than what's being mentioned, lmao:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back