I call bullshit! 🐂💩

As an aside, when I googled man shit, the first thing that came up was “how often do adult men shit their pants?”

And now I’m wondering…. 🤨 Gents? 🤣

As an aside, when I googled man shit, the first thing that came up was “how often do adult men shit their pants?”

Can't say I have but I have ripped my pants before.

They were a bit worn out and too small for me.Picked up something sorta heavy and there they went.Don't laugh either. ;)

I'll just say this: colonosopy prep is a motherfucker. Hey, you asked. 🤣

"Family is everything." Yeah, that's fucking bullshit. It's easy for Uncle Jesse to say that as the rest of the Tanners are fun and sweet and awesome. But for the rest of us non-fictionals some family are fucking assholes and more hassle than they're worth. You're well within your rights to avoid them.

We get older and we get really great at sex. What also happens when we get older? Our libido goes down. I call BULLSHIT.

More to come later.

Shes terrible I agree. Whoever she is. 🤣

Unlike MY QUEEN, MS SWIFT.
I call BS... you just like her because she de-nuts the guys she dates and then writes songs to further emasculate them. After all, you're even ballsier than she is. 😁😁And, it goes without saying that you're better looking than the Swiftie one. BTW you don't throw things do you...because that's BS too...right?

Taylor Swift can’t sing. I call bullshit.

View attachment 2348419
Oh yeah she's amazing. And she can write like a motherfucker.
Those folks that say just reflect on what an honour it was to be with someone after a break-up. I call heartbreak bullshit!

bullshit.gif
Yeah, that's toxic positivity. And FUUUUUUCK that.
Paywalls on news websites. That’s some major bullshit.

ru-paul-bullshit.gif

What do you call bullshit on?
It's total bullshit indeed. And the shitty news is free. I call bullshit.

"Family is everything." Yeah, that's fucking bullshit. It's easy for Uncle Jesse to say that as the rest of the Tanners are fun and sweet and awesome. But for the rest of us non-fictionals some family are fucking assholes and more hassle than they're worth. You're well within your rights to avoid them.

We get older and we get really great at sex. What also happens when we get older? Our libido goes down. I call BULLSHIT.

More to come later.
Family is the best and potentially the worst. Mine weren’t toxic but definitely challenging. As someone whose family is shrinking before my eyes, I feel more and more alone the smaller it gets. My family now is really my friends and that’s a small group. That can be both great and equally as challenging. blah blah blah Rainy, who asked you, what I mean to say is I totally agree it’s bullshit that you must remain tied to toxicity, wherever it lies.

Menopause….. that’s some bullshit.

Oh and OMG colonoscopy prep. Holyyyy moly. I mean yes you lose 3-4kg in a day but what the actual fuck is in that that you makes you shit like that?! 🤣

That’s some uncannily powerful bullshit.

Oh and OMG colonoscopy prep. Holyyyy moly. I mean yes you lose 3-4kg in a day but what the actual fuck is in that that you makes you shit like that?! 🤣

To get all the shit out of you, it must be some powerful stuff indeed.

(But, it’s some arcane fuckery for sure)

But what does it taste like?

More to come later.
Yeah, cut my parents out for 17 years. Fuck them and their dysfunctional bullshittery.

I call BS... you just like her because she de-nuts the guys she dates and then writes songs to further emasculate them. After all, you're even ballsier than she is. 😁😁And, it goes without saying that you're better looking than the Swiftie one. BTW you don't throw things do you...because that's BS too...right?
Oh boy, she is soooo beautiful. 😍

Maybe you need to flip the dial on how you view her songwriting and listen to some of her music better.

Start with The Man, The Last Great American Dynasty, Who’s Afraid of Little Old Me, Clara Bow, I dunno how many more I can reel off before you glaze over 🤨

She writes music about her life and her experiences growing from a teenager into a grown human woman in the spotlight and the music industry.

It’s sad that men view her body of work as emasculating them. Though, you know, maybe if a large portion of you didn’t make it so fucking easy… 🙄. My point is she’s grown up in the light, she’s a songwriter. She writes her life and a portion of that is loving and losing. Like any other MAN in the music industry who is nowhere near as successful or as good at it, and THAT right there is the real male issue with Taylor And that is some real bullshit.

But yeah she is ballsy AF and if my kids grew up half as “ballsy” as Taylor, job done. ✅

Oh boy, she is soooo beautiful. 😍

Maybe you need to flip the dial on how you view her songwriting and listen to some of her music better.

Start with The Man, The Last Great American Dynasty, Who’s Afraid of Little Old Me, Clara Bow, I dunno how many more I can reel off before you glaze over 🤨

She writes music about her life and her experiences growing from a teenager into a grown human woman in the spotlight and the music industry.

It’s sad that men view her body of work as emasculating them. Though, you know, maybe if a large portion of you didn’t make it so fucking easy… 🙄. My point is she’s grown up in the light, she’s a songwriter. She writes her life and a portion of that is loving and losing. Like any other MAN in the music industry who is nowhere near as successful or as good at it, and THAT right there is the real male issue with Taylor And that is some real bullshit.

But yeah she is ballsy AF and if my kids grew up half as “ballsy” as Taylor, job done. ✅
It's cool Rainy, I don't hate TS, I just never got into her music, but I've listened to it. I did see her do an acoustic number on YouTube sitting on the edge of the stage with her guitar and singing once and loved it. I viewed her in a far better light as a performer afterward. But you still look better and are more gritty when you need to be than she is.

Back