What do you like? A or B?

A.

Pass it.

B.

Last time I fell for the love-at-first-sight woo it ended in the USA invading a small middle eastern nation and carpet bombing their civilians for twelve years. Not the best result, so I've learnt my lesson.

Pass also.

I'm for the moonlit stroll on the beach because... beach.

A. Love at first sight?
B. Falling in love takes time.

B. In my experience and in my opinion. Not that A. is impossible. Just haven't experienced. Lust at first sight - sure.

pass it on

B.

Last time I fell for the love-at-first-sight woo it ended in the USA invading a small middle eastern nation and carpet bombing their civilians for twelve years. Not the best result, so I've learnt my lesson.

Pass also.

Whaaaaaaaaaaat?

A. Love at first sight.

A. F*ck on the first date?
B. That's just not right.

Ok, G and I are mixed on this, so my B has to be tempered by his A to explain our relationship contextually. I think it's lust and make no arrangement that cannot be dissolved and easily extracted from until after certain stages. He told the person who introduced us we were getting married just before we were introduced.

Pass it on.

Oh! G! Gnarly toes and all, I think I like him. :heart:

A. Sometimes it is just right.

Pass it on.

A. I used to be all uptight about the 3 date rule. Then I met this guy, first date, he came to my house... I answered, he stepped in and pushed me to the ground. He sat on the couch and told me to crawl to him.

I was all indignant and sputtering and crazy wet. I didn't crawl fast enough so he got up, put his boot to my butt and pushed me toward the couch. Lifted up my skirt, pulled panties down mid-thigh told me not to move. I heard him digging around in my kitchen.

Let's just say sucking his cock with a spatula up my ass led me to the belief the 3 date rule was wrong wrong wrong. It was a great first date.

A. Monogamy?
B. Polyamory?

A. I used to be all uptight about the 3 date rule. Then I met this guy, first date, he came to my house... I answered, he stepped in and pushed me to the ground. He sat on the couch and told me to crawl to him.

I was all indignant and sputtering and crazy wet. I didn't crawl fast enough so he got up, put his boot to my butt and pushed me toward the couch. Lifted up my skirt, pulled panties down mid-thigh told me not to move. I heard him digging around in my kitchen.

Let's just say sucking his cock with a spatula up my ass led me to the belief the 3 date rule was wrong wrong wrong. It was a great first date.

A. Monogamy?
B. Polyamory?

Buuuuh... Does he have a brother?

A. Monogamy. But extra crushes are cool.

Well I certainly like him. It's good to have like as well as love :eek::heart:

Gush, gush, gush
( still wasn't interest when we met, and the person who introduced us laughed at him and told him it wasn't happening too)

What changed?
I hope he didn't do something horrifically cringy like perform a generic 80's country song with a guitar, outside your window standing on a cherry picker at 10pm...

A. Monogamy?
B. Polyamory?

Must say i loved the thread derailment and E & G's love story.
but to get things back on track....

A. bikinis
or
B. thong

Must say i loved the thread derailment and E & G's love story.
but to get things back on track....

A. bikinis
or
B. thong

Omg. No panties. It used to be a fun sexy rule the day, now its just sheer laziness. :(

I do have on husbands boxers under a sundress today. Makes me feel all gooey and close to him. Girls! Crazy emotions.

My answer would be thong if I had to.

A. Natural?
B. Shaved or waxed?

Regular house please. I like space.

A. Tea
B. Coffee

Tea.

To also be British and to even posit the possibility of coffee being an acceptable alternative is greatly disappointing.

We have stereotypes to live up to, you know.

Chocolate:
A. Mint
B. Caramel

Tea.

To also be British and to even posit the possibility of coffee being an acceptable alternative is greatly disappointing.

We have stereotypes to live up to, you know.

Chocolate:
A. Mint
B. Caramel

Yes, but I do like to please, so like to offer both ;)
Hmmm, chocolate mint. Caramel hurts my teeth.

Mmm, coffee :)

A. Wine
B. Beer

Wine. Beer is yucky (that's an official term).

A. Woodland?
B. A formal garden?

Yes, but I do like to please, so like to offer both ;)
Hmmm, chocolate mint. Caramel hurts my teeth.

Wine. Beer is yucky (that's an official term).

A. Woodland?
B. A formal garden?

Woodland.

:eek:

Many treasures there, and I love trees. I LOVE trees.

Pass this on because....lazy:eek:

Depends on whether I'm feeling sophisticated or primal.
Woodland today, I think.

A. Dressing up
B. Dressing down

Back