What exactly turns you on about your wife or girlfriend being with another man? Past or Present?

He would not believe his luck and would probably think it was a trap 😂 and say of course he could never do that.

But you will have planted the seed and he will most certainly give it thought and probably ask you again if you were serious.
Yep he most certainly will just give it a little attention. No harm done! I still love you LOL.

I have several reasons, a top one then everything else beneath:

Top: We've been married for 28 years. We have a great marriage now, have fantastic sex. We've grown a lot and are more in love and get along better than ever.

But ... I come with baggage, i.e. our history. So for me, No. 1 is to see her be able to really cut loose, fully embrace her whole sexuality, her passion, her lust, with someone who does not have our complicated history. I want to see her in the absolute throes of pleasure, cross-eyed, toes curled, not caring in the moment one whit about me, just enjoying herself to the maximum.

I believe this would be called "compersion," and I have it in spades.

The other reasons:

* I am bisexual. She knows, but is a little insecure about me really embracing it. Having her fuck other men is a vicarious way to enjoy sex with a studly man or a nice cock. (She has my full permission to fuck other men, and we have at least discussed the possibility of mmf some day).

* Transgressive/taboo: I do not like phony societal or religious strictures.

* High amperage emotions — I love big, tangled feelings, and arousal mixed with a little anxiety and jealousy is super fucking hot for me.

* As I've grown older, I've developed more of a sub side. Obviously having her fuck other men brings it out in me!

How she looks when she's sucking on me or when she's being fucked by me. Her pretty face as she's moaning, groaning and grimacing with pleasure the entire time is such a huge turn on where I can just imagine how she would looked with another guy or even guys fucking her.

The look of ecstasy and unbridal pleasure on her face as she cums over and over again would surely be imbedded in my mind 😜!!!!

How she looks when she's sucking on me or when she's being fucked by me. Her pretty face as she's moaning, groaning and grimacing with pleasure the entire time is such a huge turn on where I can just imagine how she would looked with another guy or even guys fucking her.

The look of ecstasy and unbridal pleasure on her face as she cums over and over again would surely be imbedded in my mind 😜!!!!
Just love it. Her enjoying herself and knowing the other man is experiencing her sexual techniques etc. Real turn on;)

Just love it. Her enjoying herself and knowing the other man is experiencing her sexual techniques etc. Real turn on;)
I know my wife. There would need to be some kind of " domination or her not in control " kind of play in this scenario. I don't think it's because she has a non consensual kink but her not being in control will allow her to enjoy herself more so if that makes any sense??

Her conscious will bother her that she's not only being fucked by another guy or guys but she's enjoying it. Not being in control ...... perhaps even tied up in ropes or in an ankle spreader really alleviates all guilt and conscious she'd have holding her back.

I know my wife. There would need to be some kind of " domination or her not in control " kind of play in this scenario. I don't think it's because she has a non consensual kink but her not being in control will allow her to enjoy herself more so if that makes any sense??

Her conscious will bother her that she's not only being fucked by another guy or guys but she's enjoying it. Not being in control ...... perhaps even tied up in ropes or in an ankle spreader really alleviates all guilt and conscious she'd have holding her back.
She hot that way....submissive the other guys will be control do what they wanted...

I don’t want my wife to be with another man now, but I love hearing about and visualizing her escapades in her youth. I the more there are, the hotter.

I particularly enjoy hearing “first time” stories from her. First time for a new experience, first time seduction of or by s new lover….

Wifey is a professional business woman, very conservative, travels often. I have told her I’m good if she wants to play with others while out with the girls or when traveling. She says she is not interested and has never gone there. She told me there have been opportunities, guys flirting, but she is not interested. Still exciting.

Wifey is a professional business woman, very conservative, travels often. I have told her I’m good if she wants to play with others while out with the girls or when traveling. She says she is not interested and has never gone there. She told me there have been opportunities, guys flirting, but she is not interested. Still exciting.
If she acts on, would that be more exciting for you or is it still just teasing?

The teasing is fun. I have enjoyed the stories and hot wife fantasies.
Wifey has shared some experiences in HS and college, not full sex. She came from a religious family where you wait until marriage for sex. It was fun play for her. Her stories turn me on, for sure.
Wondering if we might create new experiences in these fun years of life.

Wifey has shared some experiences in HS and college, not full sex. She came from a religious family where you wait until marriage for sex. It was fun play for her. Her stories turn me on, for sure.
Would you kindly like to share some of stories from HS etc..:)

Same for my wife. I was a bit crazy in my 20s. She was very straight . She likes yoir stories though

I have shared fantasies with wifey about her being with a HS/college boyfriend. Meeting them again and enjoying being with them. She is intrigued, but says she does not think it will happen.
My wifey is hot and very sexual. We have a fantastic sex life. She could really turn them on and have fun.

In a weird way, this fantasy is the starting point of my relationship with my girlfriend.
When we were just friends (though I was already totally in love with her), I had that dream where we were visiting my ex and her boyfriend, and at some point the ladies decided to start a challenge to determine who was the kinkiest (my ex is kinda bragging a lot about her sexuality, while my gf is the opposite). So they began with a fellatio contest, and my ex was not a big fan of that (been there ^^), and I had that feeling that my girlfriend on the contrary was really into it. In my dream, at some point she stopped and asked if i would like to see her sucking the other guy. And without waiting for my answer, she would go to the other couple and start taking him into her lovely mouth. And being more enthusiastic and more dedicated, she would soon bring him to orgasm. He would warn her of course (my ex didnt like the taste of sperm at all), but my girlfriend would not stop and would let him cum in her mouth.
This would drive my ex crazy, and my dream ended with her asking her bf and me to both fuck my girlfriend, which we eagerly agreed to. And at some point, while my gf was straddling me, my cock inside her, waiting for the other guy to penetrate her, she would look at me with a very sexy smile and ask me how I felt knowing that she was giving her ass to another man. I woke up at that point and had to go to the shower to relieve all the sexual tension, and gave myself a hell of an orgasm.
I never had that kind of fantasies about any of my girlfriends/dates. And here I was thinking about another guy sodomizing this girl for whom I had the most tender feelings. Somehow, that made me realize that she was maybe The One, the woman that I would cherish for the rest of my life, but who would also be the heroine of my wildest fantasies.
And I told her about that dream soon after we started dating, and, to my delight, she was totally excited by the idea.

So from times to times, we would complement our lovemaking sessions with dirty talks about other men she met, or would love to meet, men that would end up fucking her. It's usually pure fantasy but there is that one guy whom she met during a party (i was away for professional reasons that night) who was obviously enjoying her company very much. He's the older brother of one of our closest friends, so whenever she learns that he might come for a party, i can tell that she really expects something to happen (but alas, he lives five hours away from our place and he's kind of an hermit so it's rare that he comes).
One thing for sure is that when she asks me if she can call me by his name when we're having sex, well, we always have a blast :)

I have shared fantasies with wifey about her being with a HS/college boyfriend. Meeting them again and enjoying being with them. She is intrigued, but says she does not think it will happen.
My wifey is hot and very sexual. We have a fantastic sex life. She could really turn them on and have fun.
Would love to hear any fantasies you and wife may have with those old boyfriends....;)

Wifey is very conservative and had parents who were strict and taught their daughters to wait for marriage to be sexually active. Wifey had HS/college boyfriends and had fun, but waited until our marriage for full sex. I think that is part of why we have such a strong marriage. She is sexy, and hot, and open to new experiences.
I am pushing her a bit. On here to learn and grow, to be naughty, to have fun, maybe open the lifestyle.
I am intrigued with her being with another man for her to experience it. I have told her and shared fantasies I have about her being with a college boyfriend. I expanded on her telling me about some of their escapes. I imagine them going much further than she says they went back in the day. She let him touch her and heavy make out sessions, but stopped him short of full sex. She was waiting for marriage.
She can satisfy two men or more. She is very sexual. I would like to see her enjoying being a “hot wife” or mfm, mmf, fmf, ffm. We have never been with same sex, but exploring would be fun.

Wifey traveles for business. I encouraged her to go for it and have fun if she met a m or f she might want to be with. She met some men who flirted and some dancing. She told me about a guy who walked her to the hotel room, but she says she was not ready to invite him in. She has told me about other times men came on to her. Always exciting.

I think about the faces she would make or the noises she would make while taking a large cock
This is exactly what I think of as well. My wife's pretty face grimacing with pleasure and hearing her sexy moans, groans and even growls of ecstasy as she spreads her long, lean legs for his thick cock hmmmmmm 😜 makes my cock twitch every time!

There's lot of guys out there who write about their wives etc with other men. What exactly turns you on about it?

A fetish being realised? Actually watching her?
Knowing what she's really like and imagining her giving and receiving the same with someone else? Feeling submissive about it?

For me its sort of erotic knowing what she like and watching her let go the same way with another man. ie seeing her display what turns her on. And knowing that she very desirable to other men who now have the pleasure that I have experienced.

Cum on let me know!
I'm not sure if I am qualified to properly interpret my reasoning for it, but I do know, it gives me a very powerful and erotic response to think about. The thought of my wife having sex with another man never had any appeal to me, until I was in my early 30's, and had been married for 20 years. I kept it to myself, and secretly masturbated, while thinking of her sucking/fucking other men. I 'hinted' in bed, that it would be okay for her to have other men, but she never took me seriously.

When she did think I was serious about it, her main objection, was that I would use her infidelity, as an excuse to fuck other women, which she just could NOT agree to. I could not convince her otherwise, until recently, when an old boyfriend of hers made contact through social media. This started a 'sexting' frenzy between the two of them, which I eventually became aware of. This time, it didn't take much convincing, to let her know I would welcome her seeing him for sex. Real sex, not just online.

At first, she and her former boyfriend didn't believe me, but they soon saw how excited I was to give them the green light for a 'sex date.' I cannot fully explain "why," but I can tell you, it was one of the most exciting sexual moments of my life when my wife came home, after a 6 hour date with him, and told me that she had just swallowed a load of his cum, after giving him a blow job. She wanted to know, if I wanted her to shower, or brush her teeth before I took her to bed. She had agreed to, as part of our 'arrangement', for her to go on a date with him. And, 'no,' I did not want her to shower, or brush her teeth. Straight to bed.

I like when she takes his cock into her mouth and slowly starts to suck him. I like when she moans and whimpers with joy knowing her pussy is the next destination for that cock. After she concludes sucking him she will straddle and ride him until they both cum....it is a great siite!

Back