B : hearing

A - seeing

A = snow

tumblr_oj7tswgUDc1qib56uo1_500.jpg

B = rain

tumblr_oj6oedAv3e1u84dnlo8_500.gif

or must we stay sexual?

Um,

Have we done this one? Which do you love to see most...

Sun rise

Or

Sun set

Sun set

I'm never up early enough to see the sun rise.

pass it along!

Sitting watching a sunset can be very beautiful. However, there's nothing quite like watching the dawn, or coming home post-nightshift as the sun rises.
As a predominantly nocturnal person, I'm going with the sunrise. Especially at this time of year.

Which got me thinking: I love the change of the seasons - coming out of winter into the light of spring; And then conversely the colours and scents of Autumn at the end of summer. But which do you prefer?

Spring?

Or Autumn/fall?

Spring :)

Because it is a time for new life, plants and animals. And for some to come out of hibernation. I LOVE daffodils and bluebells. Oh! And blossom! :heart:
I love the smell of newly cut grass. I love the fresh spring air. I even enjoy spring showers. And the gradual uncovering of clothes not been worn since the last summer.

So,
A. a beach
OR
B. the woods?

Because it is a time for new life, plants and animals. And for some to come out of hibernation. I LOVE daffodils and bluebells. Oh! And blossom! :heart:
I love the smell of newly cut grass. I love the fresh spring air. I even enjoy spring showers. And the gradual uncovering of clothes not been worn since the last summer.

So,
A. a beach
OR
B. the woods?

This week...Cause I just went...The beach.

Pass it.

So,
A. a beach
OR
B. the woods?
The woods.
I like bringing my machete and hockey mask, nothing like a nice run in a fresh breeze. :)

Back