Unexpected Encounters [Nurse/Patient]

1417167169_long-hairstyles-2015-for-men.jpg

Character Theme
Daniel shuddered as he felt the heat of her body so close. "If I have any say, we may both need clean and dry clothes after this," he said shyly. He saw her bite her lower lip as if she really liked that idea. He smirked as he leaned closer.
"If I didn't know better, I'd say you're doing your best at being as naughty as possible.... though it's doing something I'm sure you'll really like... more than just this," he breathed in her ear, his fingers slowly and lazily running along her pussy, noticing how her breath was hitching as she seemed to be forcing herself to hold back. "Not holding back makes it even more fun, don't you think?" he teased.

Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=silver] "Car AI 'Kisara' "[/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color][color=#221577][B] "Daniel speaking,"[/B][/color]
818c6ad0ee5b57abf8965035eb143eae.jpg

Bracelet on his Right Wrist - True Form
Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie blushed as she was in fact. Standing there half dressed before Daniel. Moaning as he began to tease her pussy. Resting against him as Brie was loving this. "Hun we just have to be careful......i don't want you to get hurt."she said. Always more worried about him than herself.

Daniel Campbell

Character Theme
Daniel chuckled softly, touched by her concerns. "The fact that you care enough to voice that is more than enough for me, Brie," he said quietly as he slowly pushed two fingers into her, lazily pumping them deeper and retreating,
his thumb brushing over that hypersensitive bundle of nerves with every slow pumping motion.
"You deserve so much pleasure, that your body from the navel down goes numb from the overload," he murmured huskily.
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=silver] "Car AI 'Kisara' "[/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color][color=#221577][B] "Daniel speaking,"[/B][/color]

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie moaned out as she rested against Daniel. "Mmm save that energy for after dinner. You need food first.."she said. Smiling as she pulled away to finish dinner but his fingers were still inside her. Moaning as she finished dinner before putting it onto plates. "Do you want me to sit on your lap for dinner?"she asked.

Character Theme
Daniel smirked as he kept pleasuring Brie the entire time she prepared their meal, amused by her low moans and the several times she glanced back at him before he let his fingers slip from her as he licked them slowly, amused as she blushed deeply before she cleared her throat and spoke. "I will if you do, and I don't mind you sitting in my lap... if we feed each other... mmmm," he said quietly as he hummed as he licked his fingers clean, amused as her eyes were on his fingers as if entranced. "You look so damn adorable, it's almost dangerous," he murmured huskily as he picked up the plates of pasta, knowing the shift in movement would distract her.
Code:

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie blushed as she watched him lick his fingers clean. Cheeks bright red as her attention broke as he walked to the table. She quietly walked over and sat down on his lap. Snuggling up to his chest, hearing his heartbeat. Sighing softly as he began to relax. Shifting so she could eat. "You feeling better? Tomorrow is my work thing."she said.

Character Theme
Daniel sighed softly, very aware of Brie's body, scent, and warmth so close, though the most obvious arousal was starting to relax for the moment. "The lab classes, right? And I think I'm healing okay, though that may be because of the genius and attentive nurse I have," he said quietly as he nuzzled her throat as he inhaled deeply. "Mhmm, it does seem like certain physical hungers tend to increase as others decrease, like the fact that I wasn't that hungry for food but something more... attractive to my eye... and with that more carnal hunger subsiding, I find myself rather famished... can't decide if I want to use the plate and silverware... or just drop and drizzle it all over you and eat it off slowly," he murmured huskily as he held the fork between his fingers as he felt her shiver against his chest.
Code:

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie shivered as she listened to his words. Though pouting as she looked at him. "If this is displeasing.....I can make you something else."she said. She was concerned that he would rather have something else for dinner. Brie ate a bit as she waited for him to respond. "I am just concerned as you have to take a dose soon, I don't want you taking it on an empty stomach."she said.

Character Theme
Daniel smirked. "If you cooked charcoal, I'd likely eat it, Brie," he said quietly as he kissed her deeply. "Though it is tempting to eat it off of your amazing body, I guess..." he murmured huskily as he paused, surprised as Brie had swirled a forkful of pasta and cut off his comment. He ate it before chuckling as she'd surprised him. From her small smirk, she liked his reaction as he saw her twisting her fork against his plate again.
Code:

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie listened as she twirled his fork before holding it up to him. Smiling as she began to twirl it again. "Sorry....I just worry about you. Scared of seeing you.....back in a hospital bed."she said. Feeling him hug her tightly before she fed him again. "I don't like sleeping alone....you make me feel safe."she said.

Character Theme
Daniel sighed softly, snuggling close with Brie. "Admittedly, I didn't sleep in the same bed with you-know-who, so... with you... was the first time," he said quietly as he kissed her forehead. "And you're very warm and soft... like a very beautiful teddy bear... that smells very nice, and between you and me... the hard part isn't really snuggling up to you... it's pulling away," he murmured huskily as he ate another forkful of pasta. He shivered as he suspected that Brie noticed a certain part of his body growing rather stiff and hard beneath her. He inhaled sharply as he felt her shift, almost deliberately, he thought.
Code:

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie soon smiled before she shifted on his lap. Feeling his boner beneath her before blushing. They finished dinner and Brie got off his lap. Getting him his dose before she did the dishes. Jumping as he felt him wrap his arms around her. "Would like a hot bath before bed?"she asked. Though it was clear he was ready for some fun. She finished the dishes before turning around and pulling him close to her.

Character Theme
Daniel swallowed the pills, sighing softly at the somewhat bitter taste though the water washed away that aftertaste. "Hmmm, would that be a warm bath with you... or with you washing me?" he said quietly as he helped her by rinsing and drying the dishes. "I have to admit that I like feeling your body... and I don't just mean under the covers," he murmured huskily as he shivered slightly, keenly aware of how aroused his body was.
Code:

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie blushed as they finished off the dishes. Taking his hand and lead him up to their bathroom. Filling the tub, "Of course....hot baths help relax your muscles."she said. Though she helped him in first as she began to finish undressing. She was very nervous for tomorrow,for the formal. Soon shehopped in by him and snuggled up to Daniel. "To be honest I am worried....about tomorrow."she said.

Character Theme
Daniel gently twirled a lock of her silky copper chocolate hair around his fingers. "Oh... that dance.... that's what has you nervous, right?" he said quietly as he hugged her close gently. "I have to admit that... I have no clue how to dance. I've got three left feet and all thumbs," he murmured huskily as he inhaled slowly, keenly aware of the way Brie's fingers and body were rubbing against him as if she didn't even realize it.
Code:

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie nodded her head before smiling at him. "All that matters is that you keep me nice and close."she said. Shifting on his lap as she fully rested against his chest, rubbing agaisnt his boner. Kissing him softly before smirking at him. Feeling his cock ease right inside her pussy. Brie moaned out before she began to ride him slowly.

Character Theme
Daniel groaned softly, his hips rising to meet Brie's as he felt her more intense and soft warmth engulf his stiff cock. "I'll keep you close in more ways than just dancing... I would do this to you at the dance, but it'd probably be too obvious... unless you really want to try it," he said quietly as he smirked. From how her cheeks deepened in color, the thought likely appealed to her, or the thought of feeling such pleasure in front of everyone without them truly realizing what was going on. "I trust you know how to dance, since I don't," he murmured huskily as he shivered under her skilled touch.
Code:

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie blushed right away as she liked the idea. "Yes but there are rooms where we could make it happen."she said softly. Moaning out as she felt his hands on her ass. Matching her movements as she rode him. Pulling him into a passionate kiss. "Mmmm I almost want to finish this in bed."she said.

Character Theme
Daniel smirked as he palmed Brie's ass, massaging it slowly. "Tempting, though where's the fun in doing it where nobody can see? Besides, it'd be fun to do this... in front of everyone... yet they don't even realize that you're mine," he said quietly as he smirked. He felt her clench as a rush of heat surged over his stiff cock as her head fell back, letting him nibble and kiss her throat where it met her shoulder. "Naughty nurse... you like the idea of being mine, don't you?" he murmured huskily as he let his hips rock upwards to hers a bit faster, feeling her tighten even more around him as if she loved the idea. He gently guided her head down and forward to kiss her deeply, hearing the soft, strangled moans escaping her. 'Now this... the fact that she can cum just from this... oooh, does wonders for the ego, though I've never been an egocentric person.'
Code:

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie soon moaned out as he kissed her neck. "I can't help it hun.....I love you."she said. Moaning into the kiss as she came hard. After she rested against him before kissing his neck. "Hun Let's head to bed....there I can finish you off."she said. She eased herself off before she got of the tub. A little shaky as she cried herself off. Soon drying him off before emptying the tub.

Leading him back to the bedroom before they laid on the bed. Brie rolled them so that he was on top of her. Wrapping her legs around him as she felt him ease back inside her. Moaning out before kissing him again.

Character Theme
Daniel shivered as Brie's fingers ran over his skin, despite the warm towel, her fingers felt like heated brands to his skin, giving him chills. "Oooh, you give me chills in all the right ways," he said quietly as he smirked. His eyes slid up and down her lithe frame, noticing she wasn't thin, but was lean and curvy... and as far as he was concerned, the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. He saw her smirk as she pushed him onto the bed before he slowly pushed deep into her welcoming heat, feeling the velvety muscles clench as if unable to get enough of him before he heard her inhale sharply as she rolled onto her own back as he dipped his head, his tongue teasing around her nipple as he massaged her breast with his free hand, amused as she moaned, biting her lower lip in an adorable way as he slowly pumped his hips partly to tease her and see how long it would take her to lose control.
Code:

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie soon bit her lip as she tried to contain her moans. He was doing all the right things as the pleasure built up. Pulling him into a hot kiss for a bit. "You just know how to please a girl."she said softly. Hopinghe would speed up soon and fuck her good.

Character Theme
Daniel smiled slowly. "Don't you mean that I know 'how to please the only girl I'll ever want?" he said quietly as he smirked as their lips met in intense heat and pleasure. He pumped his hips a good bit faster, amused as Brie's head fell back in a drawn out moan as he felt her nails digging into his skin.
Code:

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie soon cried out as her nails dug into his skin. Loving this as soon it didn't take long for her to fun. Soon she was laying their panting as she smiled up at him. Pulling him into another kiss but a softer one. "My bad hun......I love you so much."she said.

Character Theme
Daniel chuckled softly as he kept pumping his hips gently and lovingly, keenly aware of her body doing its best to drag the seed from his body. "I don't mind you marking me. I know you won't do it for the enjoyment of causing pain," he said quietly as he smirked.
Code:

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Back