The Therapist (Closed)

Hailey moaned more feeling him finger her deeper and harder as he wondered how she had gotten his cock so hard. She knew the doctor was close to cumming just like she was. " Uhhh that feels so good, you're making me so wet..do you hear how wet I am.." She panted

She felt his hips pump faster in her hand and increased her speed stroking him " I love how hard you are for me doctor..i want it..i want you to cum for me wherever you want" she groaned sexily

She really wanted the doctor to fuck her but she knew it would last too long with how close they were, she wouod have to save it till next time.

Bill heard her asking if he felt how wet she was, he gasped, his fingers soaking wet as they pumped faster in and out of her tight pussy. He gasped, "God you are so wet...... and so tight," he moaned as his head fell back again the head rest of the drivers seat. He was losing control, his hips pumping as he wanted to cum in the worst way.

He let out a loud gasp, "oh god...... oh god..." he said as he felt her soft, sexy hand stroking him faster. The grip she had around his rock hard cock tightening. He heard her tell him she loved how hard he was and she wanted him to cum wherever he wanted. He gasped, "Fuck...... fuck this how you get men to fuck you hard?," he moaned, feeling desire grow in him.

He looked over at her, his eyes glazed over, his look of pure need. In this moment, he would do anything to cum. Hailey had a lot of experience pushing men to their limits, and while the good doctor may have avoided fucking her or going too far, in this moment he was hers. She controlled him, he felt his breathing grow heavier as he gasped, "Fuck..... fuck I love your tits, your lips..... god your body...." he moaned out in need.

Hailey trembled slightly feeling him watch her and watch his fingers sliding into her telling her how wet and tight she was and she saw show he had complete given into her and their pleasure.

She grinned hearing him ask if that was how she got men to fuck her hard as she continued stroking and she see the look in his eyes as he complimented her features and her body " Mmmm is that what you want doctor? You want to fuck me hard?" She said sexily watching his reaction to that.

She sighed and said " Mmmm your fingers feel so good your good at that" and panted

Hailey asked if that was what he wanted, to fuck her hard, and the doctor felt his eyes widen. He pumped his hips, fucking her stroking hand a bit as he knew he wanted it. Deep down inside he wanted to let all his sexual need and frustration out on his sexy patient. He wanted to let her feel how hard he could fuck, take out all the anger he had for her for putting him in this position on her. He looked over, and she could see the need, the frustration, even the slight bit of anger. Bill would fuck her so hard, and that idea excited the sex addict.

Bill continued fingering her harder, he found her clit, rubbing it as he gasped, "Fuck are you close? God I am so close..." he admitted as he let out a moan. The screen is his car lit up, his wife calling again, but Bill did not answer it. He did not care about his wife at this point. He cared about getting off, he cared about the orgasm that he needed. He groaned, and breathed heavily, his body starting to tremble. His hips continued to move toward her hand, as he gasped. "God...... fuck your hand feels so fucking good..."

Hailey could tell from the look on his face that she was right and the doctor wanted to fuck her that was for sure. She had a talent for pushing men to the brink of their desires.

Hailey moaned louder feeling him now tease her sensitive clit as he fingered her and she increased her stroking on his cock. She saw his phone dining again but he hadn't even attempted to pick it up completly lost in what she was doing.

"Mmmm i want you to cum Doctor... and then...I want you to make me cum" she said moaning

Bill continued to finger her, hearing her moan and feeling her squirm as he rubbed her sensitive clit. He gasped, "God you want me to cum? God...... I want to cum so bad," he moaned in pleasure. He looked at her, shifting as he was tempted to climb over to her. He was not sure what he was going to do, but he definitely was thinking about fucking her mouth, tits, and pussy hard. His cock was so hard, and all he could think about was getting off.

He sighed, feeling her hand continue to stroke him as he moved closer to the center console that separated them. He felt his body tensing as he gasped, "God....... fuck I am so close Hailey...." Bill was lost in the pleasure, the phone ringing but he was only focusing on the sexy patient that was stroking his cock. At this point Bill was not thinking about his wife, or his family.

Hailey moaned as he fingered her harder, she panted and said " Mmm yess i want it ..I want your cum" she said heatedly as he was lost in her and she saw him shift closer to her and wondered just how badly the doctor desired her.

She saw him basically fucking her soft hands as he watched her and ignoring the calls from his probably pissed off wife. She groaned as he said he was close and she leaned in kissing him again " Fuck im close too ..mmm youre gonna make me cum" she said

Bill gasped as she kissed him hard. Their lips press together passionately as they pleasured each other. Bill felt his fingers pumping in and out of her now tightening pussy more and more. He gasped, his hips pumping toward her hand, thrusting wildly as he wanted nothing more then to cum.

"God....... you are going to make me cum....." he moaned as he kissed her again, their lips pressed hard against each other as he imagined how hard he would be thrusting his cock into your breasts or between her lips. He felt his balls tightening, knowing he was close. He wanted more, but he really just wanted relief.

"Fuck Dr Lewis..." Hailey moaned sexily hearing and feeling how close he was to exploding. She knew he was heading home and she couldnt have the doctor making a mess or leaving evidence, she wanted more fun with this one.

She panted stopping his finger in for a moment kissing him once more before repositioning herself to suck his cock again placing small kisses on his cock with her perfect ass arched in the air in a way he coukd get his finger back inside of her. " I want to taste it...I want you to give me your cum" she said before she began her talents on him.

Bill heard her sexy moans, feeling her hand gripping his cock. He knew he was close, and his fingers started pumping in and out of her pussy harder. He gasped as he felt her pulling his hand away from her pussy. He looked at her, shocked, before feeling her lips press against his hard. He kissed back, his cock throbbing as he neared his orgasm.

As she repositioned herself, he watched her perfect ass arch into the air, his hand quickly moving back to her pussy, starting his assault on her again. His two fingers pushing deep into her, before starting to pump in and out of her fast. As he felt her perfect, soft, full lips kiss his cock, he gasped.

As she told him she wanted to taste him, he felt her mouth engulf his cock. His free hand moved onto her head, gripping her hair. Except, this time he didnt pull her off of him, no, he started to move his hand with her head, letting her bob on his cock, wanting her to make him explode.

Hailey moaned around her Therapist cock as she felt his fingers slip into her hair encouraging her sucking while his other hand moved quick to continue his work on making her cum for him as well.

She gasped a second feeling him moving his hips up and groaned wanting to taste him and nearly beggimg for Dr. Lewis's cum. " Mmmm yes ...cum for me feed me your cum Dr.Lewis"

Hailey's mouth felt amazing on his rock hard cock. His hips began to pump, his hand on her head, holding her on his cock as she sucked him. He continued to finger her, wanting to pleasure her, but the feeling of her full, pouty lips tight around his shaft started to push him past his breaking point.

As she begged for his cum, he felt his hand push her head back down on his cock. He gasped, his eyes closing as his hips began to pump. He was giving into his urges, starting to fuck her mouth. He gasped, feeling his cock pushing deeper into her mouth, the head starting to find her throat as he gripped her hair tight.

Bill gasped, his hips moving as he moaned, "Fuck..... fuck...... I am cumming...." he announced as he pumped his hips, his cock exploding violently as he shot load after load of his cum into his patients mouth. He kept pumping his hips, fucking her perfect lips until his orgasm started to subside.

Hailey gasped feeling him get rough and fuck her throat liking the rougher side she brought out of the doctor as he lost control telling her that he was cumming and giving her exactly what she wanted and shooting his loads down her throat.

She pulled back making sure she swallowed all and moaned as he increased his speed in fingering her. " Mmm fuck you taste good doctor.. uhhh I'm fucking cumming! She cried out as he brushed her gspot.

The doctor could not believe how relieved he felt as he emptied his balls into Hailey's mouth. He began to breath heavily, shocked at how hard and how much he came. He kept moving his fingers, working them in and out of her pussy. He heard her moaning, his fingers brushing her g-spot as she orgasmed in the passenger seat. He gasped, both of them finishing their orgasm, feeling relieved.

"Fuck...... what did I do? I have to go...." the Doctor gasped, he knew he had made a mistake, and felt extremely guilty. He looked at Hailey, watching her sit in the seat, she put her panties back on and pulled her dress up over her huge breasts. Bill quickly put his cock away.

Hailey leaned in for a kiss, but Bill pulled back. "Hailey you need to leave," he said sternly. As Hailey exited the car, he drove off, feeling guilty for just giving into his tempting new patient.

Hailey sighed and smirked seeing him speed off after their fun. She definitely wanted to have more fun but she saw how guilty the doctor had felt as he basically threw her out of the car.

She walked to catch a cab back to her place and had a shower after her eventful day her playtime earlier with her fuck buddy and her fun in the car with the doctor.

She made it home having a nice shower and some wine then choosing her outfit for tomorrow, excited for her appointment with the doctor.

The rest of the day was not good for the doctor. The guilt was eating at him, and when he got home, the fight he had with his wife about him acting weird on the phone drove him crazy. He didn't want to lie to his wife, but he could not tell her that he was tempted and gave into his sex addict patient. He barely slept that night, and the next day, before heading into work, he decided he had to distance himself from Hailey.

He got in early to the office, telling his secretary to let Hailey know that he had to cancel their appointment. Bill needed some time to plan. He needed to either find a way to transfer her to another therapist, or come up with a way to keep her from tempting him the way she did the other day. After the day, he was stressed, but felt relieved he did not have to sit through a therapy session with Hailey.

He left his office, wearing a white button down shirt, a tie, a dress suit jacket and grey dress pants with a belt. He walked out of the office, into the parking garage, hoping to go home and at least make up with his wife to try and get his life back onto the right path.

Hailey had spent the day meeting with her annoying PO, working online as a customer representative and then having fun with her play toy Jim she had met. It was evening now and she had been getting ready for her session with bill and she had grown excited, rhought of her having his cum again made her wet.

She had gotten a call frok his secretary that he had to cancel and smirked at that knkwing exactly why he had, the doctor was afraid to face her againm afraid to face what they both wanted.

She had planned to wear something more decent since other patients had been there but now that hed canceled, Hailey put on a sexy deep vcut dress that was somewhat sheer, no bra, and a tiny thong beneath.

She checked herself out in the mirror and grinned tempted to touch herself like he had touched her yesterday but stopped, she woukd save all of the fun for Dr. Lewis and had arrived right on time to his car picking the lock and climbing inside the passenger seat and waiting amused his slight tint on his window probably hid her inside.

The work day went by quickly, and Bill lost himself in the patients that he saw for the day. As guilty as he felt about what he did yesterday with Hailey, the fact he was back to helping patients made him feel as though he was making a slight amends. As he left the office, he said goodbye to his secretary and headed to the parking garage.

As he left the elevator, he called his wife. He had planned a date night with her, hoping to take her out to dinner. It was another ploy for him to help himself not feel as guilty, and to hopefully prove that his wife was his number one priority. As he got to his car, he hung up the phone, and unlocked it. He opened the door, and was shocked to see Hailey sitting in the passenger seat.

"Hailey, what the hell are you doing here? How did you get here?" he asked shocked. His eyes seeing her sitting there, her dress incredibly revealing and sexy as he felt his blood pressure start to rise.

Hailey saw the doctors face seeing her in his car and giggled at his reaction to her surprise. She saw him ogle her a second as he asked her what she was doing there and how she got inn a fake pouted. " What you're not happy to see me? I got so sad when your secretary called and cancelled I was disappointed I wanted to make sure if you were ok?.. see if I could help again?" She said eyeing him up and down.

Hailey knew the doctor was probably feeling guilty, but she wasn't satisfied just tasting his cum, she wanted to feel his cum on her skin, she wanted to wear it and feel his cum inside of more than just her throat, she would enjoy Dr. Lewis as her new toy.

She licked her lips and reached across slowly sliding her hand him his arm " please tell me your ok Doctor? You look a little tense.." She said and reached back untying the dress " Will sucking these help? I've used them to calm you before" she said and grinned.

Bill watched as he stood near the drivers side door. He watched as Hailey sat there, her look one of temptation. She faked concern, telling him she was worried he was not okay. He shook his head, "I.... I am fine Hailey, but you really should not be here...." he responded. He felt her reach out, her hand sliding to his arm. He felt her soft, warm hand on him, his mind racing.

"Hailey.... I cancelled because I have plans with my wife tonight, I really need to get home...." he began as he watched her starting to untie her dress. He felt his eyes widen, as she spoke about him sucking her huge, perfect breasts. He shook his head, "Hailey, I do not have time for this..... I have to get home to meet my wife...."

Bill was again trying to fight the urges, however, his eyes were locked on her cleavage as she started to untie her dress. He felt tense, the stress was building. He knew the stress was bad, he knew Hailey could use it to push him to need a release. Last time they were in the car, she pushed him until he fucked her lips. However, she almost got him to do so much more. She pushed, and built his stress until he almost broke and let it out on her. He knew he had to stay under control with her.

Hailey could see the internal struggling the doctors face as he looked at her body and and told her she shouldn't be there once again.

She was a little disappointed that he'd canceled her time to make a personal date and slid her dress down a little more this time to reveal her flat stomach. " You canceled on me for a date doctor? I was looking forward to this.. to seeing you" she said shifting her body slightly and trailing her hand down her body slowly.

"Are you saying I'm not worth the time doctor?.." She teased to make him feel guilty " Maybe I'll walk like this over to the security booth and have my fun with someone else, I'm sure he will appreciate me being so generous" she said teasing and slowly began to pull her full dress off and held it in her lap just showing in the tiny thong she wore and heels .

The stress was beginning to grow inside of him, he watched as Hailey pulled her dress down, revealing more of her flat stomach. Her perfect breasts begging to be stared at as he gasped. He heard her talk about how she was looking forward to seeing him. He shook his head, "Hailey, I am married..... and I am here to help you, not be one of your toys...." he said softly.

Bill watched as she pulled the dress off, holding it in her lap. He heard her ask if she was not worth his time. He swallowed, "You are worth my time when we are working on fixing your addiction, but not to break up my marriage," he said as she spoke about going to the security guard. He sighed, "Going to the security guard would be feeding your addiction...."

Bill was trying to help her, still, even in this moment. However as she sat there, all he could think about was thrusting his married cock between her perfect tits, using them to relieve the stress that was growing inside of him. He knew it was wrong, and he was trying to fight the images, but just like yesterday, they were storming back into his mind.

Hailey smirked as he mentioned him being not being one of her toys and that going to a guard would feed her addiction. She looked at him sliding her hand across her body and feined innocence " I was only trying to help you too doctor" she said and moved closer to him sliding her hand to his lap and gasped feeling how hard he was already.

She leaned in kissing his neck softly and sighed sexily in his ear touching his lap a bit more. " Do you want me to help again doctor?.. You couldn't enjoy your date if you want there stressed out now could you?" She said and gave his neck a slow sexy lick

Bill wanted Hailey out of his car. He wanted it badly, he knew that she would continue to push, and if this turned into a situation like last time, he knew he had to get away from her. He sighed as he looked at her, seeing her faking innocence as she told him she was trying to help him too.

He felt her hand slide into his lap as she slid closer to him. Her body against the center console that separated them, however, her hand was moving against his now hardening cock. He gasped, as she leaned in, her full, soft, pouty lips finding his weak neck. As she kissed and sighed near his ear, he felt her hand moving more in his lap. His cock betraying him, growing hard for her.

He was not as hard as last time. No, yesterday in this car she made his cock as hard as steel. She drove him to the point where he had to have release. He used her soft, pouty lips to cum into her mouth. His mind raced, thinking to yesterday, knowing he could not get to that point.

However, while he knew he couldn't get to that point, he heard her whisper in his ear, telling him he cant enjoy his date if he was stressed. He gasped, "Hailey, you are stressing me out..... you need to leave," he said softly. However, as her tongue licked his weak neck, he gasped, feeling his eyes closing.

Hailey sighed sexily hearing his gasp as he hardened more beneath her hand. She unbuttoned his pants swiftly pulling his cock out. She saw his eyes close and she licked her lips remembering the taste of him from last time.

She shifted herself a bit moving closer and kissed his neck once more before moving her head to his lap giving his cock a lick " I don't want to leave....I want you to feed me again, I want your cum" she said and began to suck the tip of his cock

"Can you give it to me doctor? Can I have you use my throat again?" She said sexiky arching her ass in the air " Do you like what I'm wearing doctor?"

Back