Progenitor (closed)

"Mistress! I have returned!"

Lilim’s dulcet childlike tone broke into the current conversation between elf and demon. One that Nela could easily dismiss. She turned her head from Kazaroith to Lilim. She had done as asked and brought her mistress an orc. Nela studied him. His looks were nothing to speak of and to some other fainting little female elf, she might have found him terrifying. Nela’s eyes were drawn to his cock, which even now stood upright and hard, throbbing even. Well, he should prove interesting to train. Her thoughts were interrupted by female elf that had accompanied Lilim back to their cave.

"My Lord. Thank you for gracing this wretched world with your presence. I am so very glad I could have the honor of meeting you today."

Nela got to her feet and stared at the female. Apparently, this female worshipped even the ground Kazaroith walked on. Interesting. She walked toward the little group. Nela was very much aware of the animosity Lilim held for her new mistress. Truth be told, Lilim’s thoughts or feelings were insignificant to her. Still, she didn’t want to alienate Lilim altogether. She needed the petite demon to educate her in a few areas.

“This world is hardly wretched…. yet,” Nela stepped forward, looking at the sylvan,”but it will be.” Nela snickered and folded her arms over her chest as she stared at the elf.

The sylvan turned her eyes toward Nela and those eyes were filled with distaste.

“I’m sorry, was someone speaking to you and who are you?”

Nela’s eyes narrowed, filling with hostility as she stepped closer to the elf. Nela half snickered and half snorted. Her lips turned up a derisive grin.

“I was Kazaroth’s chosen sacrifice and for some reason, he gave me his heart and brought me back to life. That, surely amounts to something.”

She tossed the demon a mixed look of amusement, camaraderie and something else that couldn’t be defined. The elf gave Nela the once over and then turned her back on her, to face Kazaroth once more.

“My Lord, how may I serve you?”

Well that put her in her place easily enough....

Any thought of becoming the favored of this great demon flew sourly out of her mind. He had already chosen a follower, though it was becoming clear that the youngling was either terribly naive....or just didn't agree with the tenets her hidden cult had held dear for generations. Perhaps an explanation was in order. Especially when this unknown had the audacity to correct her. But just what had she meant by she had his heart? Demons weren't known for their ability to love. The thought that she might have been actually been speaking literally escaped her for the moment. Though it struck her like a sudden slap to hear that she had been....the sacrifice. Brought back to life? There was so much here that she didn't understand. Still...her earlier arrogance was rapidly fading. This was no normal elven maiden....

"This world stagnates. Peace and order are beautiful things, but when left to run rampant the people grow soft and weak. There is not progress within contentment. We need an element of chaos to spur us forward, even if through fear and death. I lack the power to achieve such things, as did the ones who came before you...the ones who gave their lives to summon you."

She had turned back to Kazaroth, but now she turned once more to face Nela, hopeful that at least a few of her words made sense to her. She knew she was in a bad position now. Even if she weren't present, she was guilty by association having declared herself a member of a group that had conspired to slaughter her and bring said chaos upon the world. There had been a reason she hadn't taken part in the ritual. It left a bad taste in her mouth. It could have just as easily been her strapped to the altar after having been passed around, her flesh sampled lasciviously before being gutted in the darkest of ceremonies. She didn't want to think about it then...or now, despite being confronted with the result.

"I only seek power, Great One. The power to make a difference in the shaping of this world. I would give you anything you ask, even my elven soul to you in exchange...."

A harsh chuckle was all she heard in response, looking up to see what seemed to be a vicious grin on his face. For a moment, before he spoke, she knew fear. Had she been wrong all along? Was this a mistake?

"Remember our conversation earlier, Nela? Which of the seven do you think drives her?"

He slowly stood then, reaching for her, cupping her chin like a lover might though she was so much smaller in height than he was. The question itself had Lilim confused, not having been privy to their earlier talk, the little succubus trying to piece it all together.

"Greed."

The word dropped like a stone in a sepulcher. His newest visitor had nothing to be afraid of, despite her shrinking away from him. She had yet to learn his moods like Nela had.

"You ask for so much, yet offer so very little. Anything I ask, you say?"

The elf before him came to her feet at his touch, her own hope mixing with the fear she felt. Would he grant her wish? If so, she would swear her loyalty to him for all eternity if that was what it took! A gentle coaxing and he drew her nearer to him, the demon no doubt reveling in the shiver of panic she fought from her own body. This was what she wanted, had dreamed of....wasn't it? Kazaroth lowered himself slightly, looking for all the world like he was about to kiss the lovely little sylvan, so much so that she herself tilted her chin. If she had been chosen to be his lover, well that wouldn't be bad either! She could feel herself calming even as her heart raced as touch that had drawn her in close now encircled her in an embrace. Yes! This was better! This was what she wanted! Let the other unnamed elf girl be his right hand if she wanted. She would be his concubine! Right then and there, she decided that if he was interested in her body...he could have it!

"Such delicious greed. You are fortunate indeed, that I have use for you. And since you are offering me anything in exchange for power.....I believe I will take you up on your offer."

He could feel Nela's eyes boring into him, even had a inkling why her stare was so intense.

"Envy, Nela? How delightful."

His words had been whispered. He was all too familiar with the sharp hearing the elves of countless worlds had boasted of. Yet it was not the lips of his ensnared pet that he sought. He could feel her shudder once more, less of fear as the scent of lust flowed from her stronger by the second. For a moment, he allowed her to gasp in pleasure as his lips found her slender neck, tracing just below her jaw long from the front to further back.

She never had a chance. Barely enough time to emit a strangled squeak as he tore into her with his fangs. Arms that had been all too eager to hold him, now tried feebly to push him away as he held her fast. Her breath was coming swift and ragged, her own ears no doubt picking up on the sound of his drinking. Her own blood, flowing from around his lips to spill crimson droplets on the otherwise drab floor. He knew Nela watched....could see the strength slowly ebbing from the proud warrioress. Long seconds passed as with a final mournful moan....the ranger's life finally slipped away from her. The demon stood fully once more, releasing his conquest to crumple to the bloodied stone of the floor.

"Lilim. Drag her to one of the back chambers. We'll make use of her yet."

Last edited:
"Envy, Nela? How delightful."

For a moment Nela was startled then she glared at him. Damn him for reading her so easily. Though his words had been whispered, he knew damn well she heard them. Elven hearing. Infamous. She wasn’t sure what Kazaroth was going to do with the female elf but she was sure it wasn’t anything pleasant. That thought was just something that tickled her consciousness. The female, she knew was thinking something sexual was about to happen. Envy? Perhaps. However, she knew she wasn’t ready to get sexually involved with the demon…. Yet. It was out there. It was going to happen, just not now. She silently watched as Kazaroth bit into the elf’s neck. Evidence of that happened when he raised his head and she could see his bloodied mouth.

"Lilim. Drag her to one of the back chambers. We'll make use of her yet."

“The empty antechamber, Lilim. I have taken up residence in the other and when you are finished dragging her back there, secure the orc to the wall in my antechamber. I have plans for him.”

Nela tossed the demon a rag that was lying nearby.

“Lilim was told to bring back something useful. The orc is for my usefulness. This,” she gestured to the crumpled body Lilim was dragging away, “What does that serve?”

Lilim, she knew, hadn’t brought back anything for her own personal use but Nela simply figured the tiny succubus was carrying out instructions before she went hunting for her own personal use. Nela had lusty plans for the orc and judging from its stiff cock, things were going to go her way. Hopefully.

There was something inside of Nela that was happy to see that condescending elf die. As far as Nela was concerned, she had done nothing to upset the elf, she had merely stated fact. However, the elf had taken offense and for whatever reason, Kazaroth had killed her. Nela leaned back against a wall close to the fire. Her eyes sought out Kazaroth across the flames.

“Why? Why did you kill her, Kazaroth?”

“Lilim was told to bring back something useful. The orc is for my usefulness. This,” she gestured to the crumpled body Lilim was dragging away, “What does that serve?”

To her credit, at least Lilim didn't put up a fuss. Instead immediately moving to clear the area and in doing so...completing the latest task her Mistress had given her. It was aggravating...she had designs of her own for the cock, er, orc...that she had brought back. Aggravating, but certainly not life ending. There were most definitely more where that came from. With any luck, she could find even better prey. All she needed was the chance to hunt again. Besides....she still had one last surprise....the stimulation of that surprise doing well to keep her in a good mood despite the sudden disappointment.

But that could be unveiled later....no matter the small drain on her magic keeping it alive. She didn't have a ton to spare, but the drain was so small that for now it was insignificant. A small moan escaped her then, shivering slightly as she dumped the corpse of the foolish elf where hopefully it wouldn't smell too soon. It would rot eventually though. Still...something didn't make sense....

“Why? Why did you kill her, Kazaroth?”

It seemed the conversation had taken an interesting turn by the time she returned. Perhaps this would shed some light on what was causing her unease. She was a little surprised that her Mistress had discerned something amiss as well. Oh wait....she was just upset at the loss of life. When the great demon before her simply favored her with a smile, Lilim's sigh was audible.

"All will be revealed in time, little one. Calm yourself."

"You love your fucking riddles, don't you, Kaz? You never change."

Shaking her head softly, she moved back to the orc that she had enamored. From there it was a simple task to lead him down the other passageway.

"Oooooo....an interrogation room? Me likey!"

The chains snapped easily about the monster's thick ankles, even growing slightly to accommodate their sheer mass. Enchanted? NICE. For a moment, as she waited to see how Nela would handle this newest problem, Lilim gazed longingly at the great cock dangling at almost face level to her. The stupid thing barely even noticed when she let her leathery wings sprout from her back, flying upward to secure his equally cumbersome wrists in place. Instead, the grotesque face leaned forward to nip playfully at her pelvis as she drew near, drawing a startled squeal and coquettish giggle from her that was no doubt heard in the chamber beyond.

"Naughty boy. But no BDSM play for you just yet. Be patient, okay? My mistress has plans for you apparently."

A soft grunt was her only response. When she returned to them both, her mistress was clearly unhappy though about what, she couldn't tell.

"Mistress. Kazaroth is a real bastard, but the one thing that sets him apart from others in our dread realm is that he never....ever....breaks his word. Hilarious that the elf bitch begged for Chaos from one of the most Lawful demons I've ever met."

That earned her a truly withering glare from the oldest of them, yet she was unfazed for the moment. She had a purpose, was useful to them, and as long as that held true she could push back a little as long as she was careful. Besides....she belonged to the elf now, apparently....not Kazaroth. She could certainly use that to her advantage.

"That being said, he's a master of creating and finding loopholes. He's as beautifully evil and sinister as the rest of us in that regard. What I'm saying is that he promised that bitch that he'd grant her wish. There's no power in death, so I'm sure he's up to something....."

Her smallish eyes widened slightly, her sudden sense of alarm only heightened as fucking Kazaroth's glare turned into one of amusement, having noticed her own facial expression changed. Dammit! She had to be more careful around him, couldn't just allow herself to be read like an open book like this. But the last few days had been a maelstrom of activity, unsettling her. She had dropped her guard....even now, she could see the question forming on her mistress lips, having noticed her change in behavior as well no doubt.

"No power in death...."

It was her own words she was repeating, and just like that the shock was gone, replaced with a glare of her own as she regarded him.

"Let's add sadistic as fuck to the description too. Kazaroth, you didn't....!"

His wide grin confirmed then, that he was indeed enjoying this little game.....

"As I said....all in time, Lilim. Shall we see what our dear elf here has planned for your gift? It won't be long before night falls, after all......"

Last edited:
She listened to Lilim and to Kazaroth. Nothing made sense to her but eventually, apparently, it did to Lilim. Nela opened her mouth then shut it again. She could have ordered Lilim to tell her but Kazaroth would have, could have, overridden it.

"As I said....all in time, Lilim. Shall we see what our dear elf here has planned for your gift? It won't be long before night falls, after all......"

“The orc?”

Nela grinned. It wasn’t a secret. They would hear it eventually.

“Why, I’m going to fuck it. Sex was something I forced into having the one and only time I had it, with those boys. Now, it’s going to be on my terms and we shall see if I can actually like it.”

Nela was still getting use to the idea and knowing the orc was bound to a wall in her room kind of …excited her.

“Lilim, did you find anything useful out there in the world we could find useful?”

It was time to turn the attention away from her. The orc can wait for the time being. He wasn’t going anywhere. She’d take him something to eat and drink a bit later before she took his cock. She wasn’t worried about him getting it up. She had a plan. Not much of one but it would work on the orc.

Her mind was whirling. The dead elf lying in the other antechamber, the orc, Kazaroth and even Lilim herself. The succubus was going to tell her true name. Nela was now curious and would compel her to do so, if necessary.

“Why, I’m going to fuck it. Sex was something I forced into having the one and only time I had it, with those boys. Now, it’s going to be on my terms and we shall see if I can actually like it.”

"And just like that...we have a new dominatrix in the making," Lilim couldn't help but blurt out, chuckling openly shortly after. It mattered not that her mistress might not recognize or understand the word. If she didn't, she'd be happy to explain herself. For now however, she let her grin widen even further as she regard the slender elf. She had just voiced a very interesting question....and one she had been wholeheartedly waiting for.

“Lilim, did you find anything useful out there in the world we could find useful?”

"Why of course, Mistress. Please allow me to present it to you!"

She thrilled in the sudden expression of confusion on Kazaroth's face. The elf was dead, the orc she had brought with her was chained and in for quite a night it seemed. If the succubus had any further tricks or surprises, she surely hadn't shown her hand. The thought of him having not completely figured her out was satisfying to say the least. Especially when she clambored upon the main chamber's lone adornment....the altar. She made sure to have both of their attentions firmly focused on her as she spun to present Nela with her childish looking rump. Before she could even begin to ask her what the hell she was doing, tiny fingers moved to the edge of her skirt, a mischievous smile plastered across her face. Lifting the already short bit of fabric, she giggled as she bared herself to her Mistress for the first time.

It wasn't as if Nela wouldn't have seen a pussy before. She had one of her own after all....but there was the fact that hers didn't have little feet sticking out of it. Lilim cooed softly as she patiently waited for the fairy she had plucked out of mid-flight to be in turn....plucked out of her. She had kept it alive for just this moment after all!

"A naughty little scout for Master and Mistress?"

A rough chuckle rang through the chamber then. Kazaroth simply shook his head, laughing...his eyes wide in disbelief. He had forgotten just the lengths that Lilim would go to satisfy her own depravity. She had no doubt used her own sparse supply of magic to keep the little fae from being suffocated to death. The fact that it had been submerged this long in the demoness' love juices couldn't have done it any favors either. Even now its struggles were feeble, though it was awake and aware of the three of them.

"Would you like to see something fun, Mistress?"

She had moaned outright as the fairy was pulled from her depths, but now she had turned back to the two of them. It was the winged fae's turn to be placed gently on the altar, still in a daze, no doubt wondering how it had survived the succubus' ordeal. Lilim slid off the altar even faster than she had climbed atop it, making a beeline straight for Kazaroth, whose mirth ended as abruptly as it had begun. Her sudden approach had that effect on him.

She prodded at him...coaxed him, moved him into place alongside the altar. He allowed her to, his curiosity getting the better of him despite knowing how dangerous she could be with her whims. Knowing she had Nela's gaze for now as well, the demoness slid a smallish hand through one of the rents in his tattered leggings.....gently stroking his maleness. She knew just how to touch, what would turn him on, until they both could see his member swelling and barely hidden from view.

"Come now, Kazaroth. Let's get you out of those restraints and show Mistress just how blessed you are. Show me the cock that knocked me up."

No sooner had it burst into view, than she leaned forward to kiss it. Her mouth was far too small in this form, and she was all too aware that her appearance was anything but appealing to him right now. Still....her hands never stopped moving, nudging, goading, tracing the edges of the bulbous ebony head until she could see a tell-tale drop of moisture at its crest.

"Kazaroth's blood isn't the only thing that stores his dark powers. This...oh yes....this is quite effective too."

Oh how she wanted to kiss it again, lick it, take it deep down her throat until it ruined her. She couldn't...knowing that giving in to her own lust would most likely dampen his. That wasn't what she was after here. What she was after....was a demonstration. But her touch alone wouldn't be enough.

"Come Mistress. Take a closer look. Touch it....you'll find it much more magnificent than that beast chained up in the other room."

There was no way that petite little elf could handle him either. Lilim knew that from first glance. Still....she wasn't being asked to seat him inside her, just to touch. Somehow, she instinctively knew....that Nela's touch right now held far more power in it than her own did. Not surprising considering her appearance. But that didn't matter....what she...they....needed was for Kazaroth to cum. For the first time in an eternity, it didn't matter how hard....just that he exploded with that glorious, virile cream she knew he held inside his thick balls.

She would make him cum....and Nela was the key to her little show. A show that it seemed Kazaroth was beginning to enjoy. He had always been smart, no matter how many small times she had managed to surprise him. From the look on his face, she could surmise that he had figured out the purpose of this little exercise even if Nela hadn't yet. He was willing, relaxed even.....but he wasn't aroused enough, no matter what she did....

She needed Nela.

Nela took a head dive into depravity right then and there as Lilim presented them with her pussy. That wasn’t the shocker. The shocker was the tiny feet Nela could see wiggling from Lilim’s quim. What the bloody hell? Was Nela’s first thought. She couldn’t keep her eyes off whatever it was. Once Lilim plucked it out of her body and set it on the alter, Nela almost gasped. A fairy. Her eyes swung from the diminutive figure wobbly standing on what had been the alter stone, to Kazaroth. However, silently she watched as Lilim wasn’t done yet. Nela wasn’t sure what the petite demon was going about, but she wasn’t done yet apparently. Her little servant was enticing, if one could call it that, Kazaroth to expose his cock. Nela’s eyes were fastened to Kazaroth’s crotch. Part of her didn’t want to see it, the majority of her was curious and waited with bated breath for it to come into view. It didn’t take long. She watched as Lilim drew it out and stroked it. Nela strove to keep envy from showing in her eyes and that confused her. After all, she thought that those elven males who ere now living in hell because of her, had ruined her for sex. Hence the orc. He was an experiment. Her eyes flashed to Kazaroth’s face. It was hard to tell but his face wore…. amusement, maybe? Whatever he was thinking or feeling, it wasn’t anger or disgust with Lilim. Nela’s eyes went back to staring at Kazaroth’s stiffened cock.

"Come Mistress. Take a closer look. Touch it....you'll find it much more magnificent than that beast chained up in the other room."

Nela’s eyes flashed upward briefly to Kazaroth’s face then quickly moved to Lilim. What was her little servant up to? The demon’s cock certainly wasn’t impressive at the moment but since Lilim and he had a history of fucking, she’d have to take Lilim’s word for it. Nela moved forward without conscious thought and stood in front of Kazaroth. She didn’t look at either of them. Her fingertips touched his leathery skin, lightly stroking along the full, stiff length of him. What did demon’s like, she wondered. Were they like the living? Stroke it? Lick it? Suck it or fuck it, even? What did it take to get a demon off? A quick twist of her hand and she palmed him, sliding him back and forth across her palm. She could feel heat building in her own loins. Felt her own pussy twitch. Her fingers closed around him.

The fairy sat on the alter stone watching all of this. Her wings were completely soaked from Lilim’s hungry pussy, making an escape by flying impossible at the moment. Although she was quite sure that if she had even made a move toward escaping the succubus would trap her again or even the huge demon before her. Now he truly frightened her. He was enormous. Her eyes flinted up and then down his intimidating form… and she was thinking not only his stature was enormous either. Again, the fairy thanked the universe for making her the way it had or certainly there was no way she could fuck something that huge.

Nela was, for the first time, lost in her own sexual thoughts even as she continued to stroke the large demon’s cock. He throbbed and pulsed in the palm of her hand. Her stroking had started off slow enough but had gained momentum. She didn’t look in Lilim’s or Kazaroth’s direction. Her eyes were fastened on hard, darkened cock jutting in front of her as her hand stroked him….. and she imagined…. No. No, she shoved the lusty thoughts away. She had plans and they involved the orc in what she now considered her personal quarters. Her fingers tightened slightly around the demon cock on her palm.

Well that spoke volumes.

Perhaps it was her appearance. Perhaps their history together. Lilim noticed immediately how he responded when the elf followed directions and touched him. A sly grin as she looked up. Ho ho....there was definitely something there. Even now, she could practically see that glorious slab of meat pulsating in the young elf's hands, swelling to its full girth in no time at all. It was almost hurtful to her, seeing as how she herself had put her lips on it mere moments ago. But then....she looked like a child. It was what she was coming to expect. With any mercy at all, she reminded herself, she might be on the path towards a reversal of fortune. If she were....she certainly didn't want it to be on the end of Kazaroth's cock. She was fairly certain she wouldn't survive the aftermath.

And so she watched, cooing softly in her Mistress' ear, guiding her as she gave in to her experimentation. She knew nothing of Nela's past, but as she watched, she was learning more than a few things herself. Secretly, she kept an eye on their tiny fae guest. It wouldn't do for her to take off and leave them suddenly. Fortunately, the little one seemed as enraptured as Nela was, though there wasn't so much as a speck of lust coming from the fairy. It hardly mattered, not when curiosity was just as dangerous.

Nela was doing well. She hadn't even needed to be coaxed into increasing her speed as she stroked and innocently teased him. A soft growl of approval escaped Kazaroth then. Nela might have looked up, but Lilim kept her gaze firmly upon his great cock. She couldn't miss this golden opportunity. She had set the stage after all, staying close, watching intently as Nela explored his hardened expanse of flesh. She could smell the waves of arousal coming off of the elf, though they did nothing for her. A part of her wondered just how much damage would be done if she tried to take him on right now. She could whisper in her ear, very real promises that pain could be pleasure too....

But that wasn't the game. In fact the only one who knew the game and its rules was the little succubus. And just like her child like appearance....she had always dearly loved playing games. Especially sadistic, salacious ones just like this. And so she waited, as her Mistress took her time, speeding up slowly and feeling his response. Everything from how he twitched in her grasp to how he was slowly swelling further, delighting in the stiffening of his thick balls, and the chorus of pleased grunts and growls that escaped him as he stood still and let her experience what she wanted. Even now, a tiny bead of pure pearlescent white formed at the tip, threatening to run down the long slit and drip wastefully to the ground below.

"Just a little more."

The succubus had expected by now that Nela would understand where this was going, what was going to happen. It was Lilim's job to make sure the game ended the right way. She could already imagine the little elf fantasizing about how that little droplet would taste, how it might feel to have him streak her dark hair and pale face with his spend. Instead, Lilim extended a single finger, knowing full well that Nela took in the sudden motion almost instantly.

"Shhh....don't stop."

That one lone digit not only pressed against the top of his cock, pushing it down just a little.....but slowly pulled it just a little to the left, all the while he continued to be stimulated. The one thing she hadn't lost was the knowledge of when a male was about to reach the glorious moment of climax. And powerful as he was....Kazaroth was as simple of a male as the rest of them when presented with a female he lusted after, secretly or not.

A low warning growl was all she got. She knew it wasn't her touch he wanted, and thankfully Nela hadn't commanded her to stop with her interference. Perhaps it was curiosity of her own? Either way, as the great demon they both obeyed now exploded with a triumphant cry.....the fountain that burst forth cascaded over Nela's shoulder with a wet splash and a frightened squeak. The force had knocked the little fairy off her feet, coated from head to toe in demon sperm.

The fae coughed and sputtered, evidence that some had gotten into her tiny mouth. Moments later, and she shrieked, a high pitch frequency that would drive dogs wild but did little to the three of them. As her head jerked upward in a sudden spasm they all stood witness as the pupils of her eyes expanded, seemingly swallowing their entirety until only blackness remained. Seizures and spasms wracked the winged fae, her aura blackening even faster than her body. No more dry than she had been minutes ago, a low mournful whistle was the only sound that escaped her as she scooped up the remains of his ejaculate....raising it to her lips and drinking hungrily. Seconds later and she was shuddering again, cycling between feeding and crying out in her transformation.

"As I said. Not only his blood holds power, child. Behold.....a will o' wisp."

Blackened eyes raised to look upon them again, as if knowing what she was now gave her some sort of purpose....or at least sanity.

Last edited:
Nela might have questioned Lilim if she hadn’t found herself enthralled with Kazaroth’s cock in her hand and knowing without really knowing, that she was she was the reason he was so stimulated. She wasn’t completely ignorant in that she could believe it was just her. Males, demon or otherwise, didn’t necessarily care who stimulated them. All they wanted was the finality of it all, cumming. Still, Nela found that she wasn’t truly damaged from being raped in her life earlier. She could feel his heat building in her hand. Felt him ripple as he shot his load over her shoulder. Releasing his cock, she turned and saw the wee fairy take the brunt of it.

“What…the…hell…” was all she could say.

Before her eyes, the fairy changed. She heard Lilim say something about a will o’ wisp. How was this possible? Her eyes shot from what had once been a fairy to Lilim then lingered on Kazaroth. What was he thinking about all this?

“Lilim. What are we suppose to do with this?” She gestured toward the will o’ wisp, “How does this being now serve our purpose?”

Maybe she just had a lot to learn about demons, succubus’ in particular but for some odd reason or maybe not so odd, Lilim was starting to get on her nerves. Realizing she still held Kazaroth’s dripping cock in her hand, she slowly, perhaps even reluctantly, released him, stepping back and away from him. She refused to look at him now. Nela wasn’t sure she liked the idea of Kazaroth now knowing of her interest. It left her feeling vulnerable and vulnerable was something she didn’t like feeling. All she knew was that she needed to get out of there. Away from him. Away from Lilim. Away from that thing, they had just created. Without looking back, she stalked to her chamber, a room she now wished had a door to it. She threw herself onto her bedding, lying on her stomach and ignoring the rough growling coming from the wall where the orc was being held captive. Rolling to her back she stared at the green beast.

“You want to fuck me, don’t you?”

No answer was required as Nela could see his massive cock jutting out away from his body with small bounces.

“Do you know why I had you brought here, orc? You’re going to fuck me. That’s your whole purpose here. I watched your kind fuck female elves in what was once my village. I even turned my own father into an orc and watched him mount my defenseless mother in front of their children. You and I, orc? We’re going to fuck in every possible way we can come up with and you will satisfy me or I will cut your cock from your body. Do we understand each other?”

There was a semblance of intelligence in his eyes. She could see it. He wasn’t strictly driven by lust but she knew it was a very close second. Scrambling to her feet, she slowly began stripping her clothes, such as they were, from her body, letting them fall to the dirt floor. Each time she removed a piece of clothing, he growled deeper. She padded toward him but made sure to stay out just out of reach.

“Like what you see?” Her voice was low pitched.

She slowly turned, giving him time to drink in her nakedness with his greedy, lustful eyes. She could feel his eyes on her ass as she paused in turning. Oh, yes. Wrath was her sin but so was Lust it seemed. Turning a full circle, she stared at the orc as she moved closer and grabbed his cock, much like she had grabbed Kazaroth’s. As her hand started to move upon his flesh, she wondered about the demon. Obviously, he got turned on by her actions but it was something any female could do. Did he have any feelings about her whatsoever? She didn’t know. She wasn’t even sure she wanted him to have any. She didn’t want to have any. She was just learning about herself and it could prove…. A stimulating journey. She ran the pad of her thumb over the head of the raging orc cock and watched as his body jerked away from the wall at her teasing. Her fingers snaked down to cup his massive, swollen balls and roll them between her fingers. She could find herself being pregnant by this monster if she wasn’t careful. That was the last thing she needed. Given the time in her moon cycle, she knew she was safe for now but it wouldn’t always be the case. This was something she needed to discuss with Lilim and see what the succubus could do to help her with that distasteful little issue. For now, Nela needed something pounding into her body. The need that ran currently rampant through her body could only be sated by being viciously fucked until she couldn’t walk.

“Orc, I’m going to release your bindings now.”

Some part of her was apprehensive. She had seen how animalistic and brutal these orc males could be. Something was driving her forward to the point of not even caring for the most part. Her cunt wanted to be filled, to have a male pounding his cock into her. She wanted to know what primal fucking felt like. Touching Kazaroth as she had, something had broken loose inside her. She had a need that was primality itself. Her hand fell away from the orc’s cock and reached up to release his wrist from the chain that held it firmly in place. She had no sooner set his other wrist free and he was on her, lifting her and throwing her onto her bedding, his claws reaching for her hips and drawing them upward until she was on her knees in front of him. His cock swiftly found its way to her cunt and slammed inward until he was sunk in up to his balls. Her protests were silenced by the abrupt hand at the back of her neck, pushing her face into the bedding. Her pussy was dry when he first mounted her in haste but it hadn’t taken long for her to feel herself getting wet, making the frenzied driving of his cock into her body easier to accept.

“Fuck me hard, orc. Fuck me hard and deep.”

The orc had wedged himself between her thighs and was grunting with each thrust, thinking only of his need to fuck her until he came and then would fuck her some more. Nela was only thinking of Kazaroth and wishing he was the one fucking her…..

"Jealous? Seems that little elf isn't the only one with an envy problem, Kazaroth."

She couldn't resist the chance to needle him, dancing away with a sharp giggle as he moved to strike her in anger. She had left so quickly after demanding his release. From the sounds coming from the very back of the cave system they both could guess exactly what was going on.

"She sounds like she's enjoying herself. Now how about we stop playing around and have some fun of our own. I'm hungry. Let me go, Kazaroth....let me go and feed and maybe I'll be nice enough to bring back a nice tight little pussy for you to split in half and pretend it's her."

From the look on his face she knew she had pushed too much. Still for the moment in this form, she was more agile than he was. She doubted she could best him in raw speed though....

"Don't you want to see what face she makes as you fuck some bitch in front of her? Or even within ear shot? I'm not lying when I tell you that her little service a few minutes ago really turned her on, you know I'm sensitive to things like that. Almost got me as wet as that fairy dildo...."

A soft crackling of pale electricity behind her reminded her that the tiny creature still remained. But rather than be threatened by the hopelessly corrupt fae, Lilim merely turned to sneer at it.

"You're still here? Go and be a good scout for your new Master. Feed on as much fear and despair as you can manage, however you can manage it. Know that soon we will rule this forest and change it to be more suitable for us. You're a minion, and little else....we expect you to warn us should trouble approach, understand?"

A soulless stare, held for long moments before an almost imperceptible nod. With a streak of inky black void crowned with electricity, their newest changeling fled the cavern as fast as it could.

Before Lilim could return back to the conversation at hand, she felt a large hand clamp down tightly on her slender shoulder. The succubus grimaced as Kazaroth gripped her hard enough that she could almost swear she felt the bone itself groan beneath the strain. Still, she kept from hissing out in pain, instead looking back at him.

"We both know you tend to only serve yourself, Lilim. If you don't bring back something suitable.....I'll rip your wings off."

The much smaller demon blanched at the threat. This time it was her turn to have her gaze held long and hard. He only had her with one hand, and yet she was as much his captive as she would have been as a real child. Any thought of further games flew from her mind for now until only survival impulses remained.

"I understand."

He released her then, instantly and without apology. Not that she expected any, certainly not from him of all things the planes had created. With a soft flapping of wings, she followed suit with the will o' wisp and got the hell out of there. She needed to be successful.....there wasn't anywhere she could run that he couldn't find her.....

Still...what was that? She had never seen him so attached to anything as it appeared he was to her Mistress. It was true that Kazaroth was jealous, that much was plain as day and night. But had she ever seen such a thing from him? Not that she could recall....and they had both lived for millenia....

The village elves were orcs now. That was a wash. It didn't help that she had no idea where she was or what she would find out here. The last thing she needed was to bring home another orc for her Mistress to use. Lilim hadn't been joking about her own needs, needs made exponentially worse by all the sexual activity going on around her. None of which was she truly allowed to enjoy. But there was one other option if she could just find it....

The sylvan that had intercepted her on the way back to fulfilling her Mistress' orders. Where there was one, there were others....so for now, she could forget looking on the ground. It was time to start searching the treetops. Either way....males had very little hope of escaping her. Closing her eyes, Lilim let her awareness spread once more, tasting the disgustingly clean air as she waited patiently for something....anything....to tickle her libido. When she did find a small gathering, the succubus was mildly surprised by how far away the settlement was.

"The elven bitch must have been watching this place pretty closely. I'd wait to see if any more of her friends show up, but I don't have the time."

Without knowing for sure if she was right.....the tiny demon sped in the direction of the food she sensed. There were men there. That didn't mean they would be easy to obtain, her seduction powers were greatly diminished after all. Perhaps she'd have been better off with a stupid, easily controlled orc. Her instincts told her otherwise, and her own pride convinced her that she could handle whatever she found if she just observed the situation long enough.....

So, there was a difference. To be willingly fucked vs. being fucked against one’s will. Nela was clinging to the covers beneath her with clutched fingers as she was slightly shoved forward each time the orc rammed his cock inside her. Sounds of their grunts and the smell of sex filled the air. There was something wild about the orc that made Nela all that much wetter. Nela closed her eyes and her mind was suddenly filled with the screams of female elves being unwillingly screwed by massive sized orcs. It made her cunt squeeze the cock inside her. In turn, the captive orc howled and fucked Nela harder. It pushed Nela over the edge yet again. She had quit trying to count her orgasms. Before she had time to stop him, the orc flipped her to her back and grabbed her up from her bed, bringing her up high and then slamming her down in his still stiff cock, impaling her. Nela’s hands grabbed his hair and it was her turn to howl as her cum soaked his cock and thighs. She brought her lips close to his ear and whispered with panted breath.

“Do you have a name, orc?”

It took him several seconds before he grunted out his name for her.

“Nokra.”

Already it had started. The orcs were renaming themselves to suit their new nature. They no longer identified as an elf they had once been. It was a start. Nela wrapped her arms around his strong neck and began to pump herself up and down on his cock.

“Cum in me, Nokra then we sleep. Tomorrow we will talk.”

She had plans. For now, they were just mental ones but soon enough she would give them a reality.

:rose::rose::rose:

She had slept like the dead. More than likely due to her experimentation with sex. Nela woke up sore between her legs but she wasn’t sure if it was because she awoke to being fucked yet again by Nokra. She was lying on her side with him behind her. His hands had pulled her back against him, while lifting one of her legs over his powerful thighs. She felt his hands sliding around to cup her breasts and squeezing them. His breath was hot against her ear.

“How are you called, elf?”

He squeezed her breast again before a hand slid down between her legs, cupping her. His thumb brushed against her engorged clit, making her hiss with pleasure.

“Nela,” she managed to breath.

She shoved her ass back against him, grinding against his groin, in turn, making him growl. He began to fuck her harder.

“Nela is Nokra’s.”

His cock shoved into her up to his balls and held her like that. Internally she was amused. Soon enough he would know who belonged to whom. Saying nothing for the moment, she simply continued to fuck him until they both came.

Eventually she crawled from the bed with a soft moan. By the Universe, she was sore. Quickly dressing she then turned to kick the sleeping orc.

“Nokra. Get up. We need to find you some clothes. I don’t need you tempting Lilim with your massive hard-ons. Get up.”

She kicked him again for good measure before she turned to comb and braid her hair. Looking over her shoulder she saw him rouse himself with a yawn before getting to his feet. She noticed he was sporting another hard-on but not for long she was sure.

“Come. We go and get some food then we…. talk.”

Without looking back over her shoulder to see if he followed, Nela returned to the main chamber of the cave. Kazaroth was there, pacing. There was no sign of Lilim, however. Nela looked at the demon.

“Kazaroth, did you sleep at all?”

At the same time as she asked the question, she had to wonder if demons even bothered to sleep or anything else the human race seemed to need. Well, except for sex. She remembered what she had experienced the day before with Kazaroth. Demons definitely desired sex. She fixed food for Nokra and for herself. The orc sat against a wall of the cave and glared at the demon. Nela brought the orc food and warned.

“Nokra does not own Nela. Nela owns Nokra and you would be smart to respect Kazaroth over there. He can end your life so easily. Understood?”

Nokra wasn’t even worth the small effort it would take for Kazaroth to end his life and she had plans for Nokra beyond the sexual ones.

“Eat your food and be silent unless spoken to.”

She then turned her attention back to Kazaroth.

“Lilim hasn’t returned yet?”

"No. She hasn't."

A soft, silken voice rippled through the cave in answer to her question. The lumbering idiot of an orc nearly jumped out of his skin, as busy as he'd been trying to stare down his own death. Kazaroth had rewarded his efforts with a withering glare that left the monster feeling his attention was better off elsewhere. The great demon was clearly irritated, though he stayed silent, even through Nela's inquiry about his sleep patterns or lack thereof. The least she could do was provide a distraction for him.

She slid like a cat from the shadows of the deeper caves. It hadn't taken much to figure out what had gotten into her Master....her Sire. She had awakened to the sound of rough copulating after all, and no matter how she had tried to soothe him, he had not rested for a moment. If such a thing was even required of a creature of darkness.....she certainly didn't feel tired at all. Indeed, her very veins coursed with power, so much so that instinctively she knew even her own slender hands could crush the orc that somehow walked among them. But why would she want to do that? If Kazaroth's chosen little elf preferred to fuck orcs....could a more golden opportunity ever arise for her?

"Good morning."

She didn't enter the main chamber very far, detesting the soft glint of sunlight filtering in from the cave's mouth. It was more than enough to let Nela see the owner of the voice that had dared to speak to her, and the sly smile that accompanied it as she witnessed her surprise. She looked every bit as whole as she did the day before, though not nearly as healthy. The warm glow of life had left her for good, though her naturally olive colored skin did much to hide the fact. Instead she might simply look ill. It had taken Kazaroth telling her what she truly was now to make all the pieces fall into place.

A vampire. The first of her kind. An evil blight to be unleashed upon the land. She wouldn't lust for blood like the kin she would spawn, instead savoring it like a fine vintage. She knew that wasn't what her Sire wanted however. She needed to spread this cancer she had become. In doing so, she would be yet another cog in their machine, one that would throw this whole world into a chaotic frenzy.

"Perfect. It was exactly what I wanted. Please let me serve you, Lord Kazaroth. I will fulfill your every wish."

Would she have loved him if she still had a beating heart? Who knows. All she admitted to currently was being totally enamored by the gift she had been given. She couldn't wait for night to fall again, so she could experiment with her new body even more! As for serving him, that was a given...he was her Sire. She would lick his feet if he commanded. The only thing in this world she truly feared at the moment, was that she would be deemed useless and discarded. But if that were the case why create her?

A current of electricity shot through her as the great demon turned his gaze upon her. She could tell from the muscles beginning to stir along his jawline that he was about to speak. She could do no less but to treat his words as gospel.

"I want you to find craftsman. Is it right for your Lord to be living in a cave? I give to you the task of carving this stone, and making it more suitable for us. I will not live in squalor."

The newcomer merely nodded and knelt at his feet, "With all due respect, my Lord....I would find myself ill suited for such a task. If it pleases you, I will hunt for the children of the earth....gnomes, halflings, dwarves. They all possess skill when it comes to moving earth and carving stone. I believe that is the best course of action to achieve what you desire."

Kazaroth regarded his newest acquisition in silence for long moments before nodding his assent. What she said made sense, and in the end she still had a task to perform. That was enough.

"What is your name, servant?"

She kept her head bowed in subservience, "Lost with my death, my lord. If it pleases you, I would ask you to give me a name just as you have given me a new purpose. I only beg Sire's generosity when it comes to names. I will truly strive to be an asset for you and yours in the future."

The great demon grunted softly. He had no doubts of that, she could be undone as easily as he had created her after all.

"You will be known as Larissa from this day forth."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A soft moan echoed through the treetops......

With a moist plop, her lover's withered phallus slipped lifeless from her tight quim. Not a drop of his milky life followed suit, her body well trained to swallow all her lovers had to offer her. And it had been ever so long since she had enjoyed an elf. Lilim slowly stood from where she had been straddling the now sunken, emaciated form of her latest meal. Stretching, her wings extended as she felt new muscle pop with a delightful ache.

"So young and vibrant. You were delicious, love."

A spin of a finger, and the child clothes she had been wearing grew to fit her new body. At least she had the look of an adolescent now, complete with budding breasts. Oh, how she had missed having breasts! Maybe next time she wouldn't have to blindfold her prey before riding them off into the sunset of their death. Elves were so nutritious! A single one was worth a hundred humans! Lilim's only regret was not having the luxury of enjoying him longer. She had been starved to long and had devoured the poor scout like a hound that had been presented with its very first steak. A fine wine should be savored....yet she had guzzled the whole bottle like a cheap wino who wouldn't have even known to appreciate the difference. Yes....this world was going to be fun. Not that she'd be thanking Kazaroth for bringing her here.....not yet anyway.

"Now then....let's make a move on that lovely information you gave me too. I'd be so disappointed if you lied to me, lover. I'm not sure you understand how long it would take for me to regrow my wings should Kazaroth decide to rip them off. I just hope he can find a little more patience with me. Thanks to you, it might actually be worth showing up empty handed."

The voice answering her question was feminine in nature and made Nela turn her head in their direction. It wasn’t Lilim voice, so whose was it? Nela herself was the only other female in the cave… or was she? The owner of the answering voice stepped further into the main chamber of the cave but avoided the sunlight. Nela gasped. She couldn’t help herself. It was the dead elf, only she wasn’t dead. Nela glanced at Kazaroth.

“Wha---what did you do to her?”

Nela nodded in the dead elf’s direction.

“She was dead. We all saw it. She doesn’t look like a ghost to me.”

Nela noticed the elf didn’t come further into the main cave. In fact, she seemed to avoid places where the sunlight beamed in. What had he done to her? What was she?

"Perfect. It was exactly what I wanted. Please let me serve you, Lord Kazaroth. I will fulfill your every wish."

Nela rolled her eyes. She also hadn’t missed how the orc backed up against the wall and sat down. He was constantly glancing in Kazaroth’s direction. Perhaps, it was a good thing that Nokra was kept in check just by a look from Kazaorh. She listened, unashamedly, to the conversation between Kazaroth and now… undead? Elf. The elf knelt at Kazaroth’s feet, adoringly? Nela wasn’t sure what else to call it. The dead, no, undead elf was enamored with her new master. When asked what her name was, she had Kazaroth give her one. Larissa. With a soft grunt, Nela took up the dirty dishes and headed out of the cave. She snapped her fingers at Nokra.

“Come. I have things to do away from here. You can guard me while I do them.”

Without another look at Kazaroth or LarIssa, Nela stepped out of the cave and headed for a nearby stream. Not only did these dishes needed to be cleaned, Nela needed a bath.

:rose::rose::rose:

The water was cold but the dishes got washed, what she wasn’t looking forward to was getting into the water herself. Nokra was sitting beneath a tree, whittling away at a small tree branch, sturdy enough that it could kill somebody if need be. She caught him looking in her direction as she slipped behind a rock to strip off her clothes. A foot into the edge of the water made her shudder. What needed to be done, needed to be done. Slowly Nela moved further into the stream until the water covered her breasts. After awhile, the water felt good and relaxing. After several minutes of scrubbing her body with sand, she glanced over her shoulder to make sure Nokra was still and she found he wasn’t. She felt a moment of panic until she felt the water ripple as if someone else had entered the water and they had. Nokra. Damn it. She watched the orc come closer yet until he stood in front of her and she felt his hard-on throbbing against her belly as he pulled her close. His hands on her hips tightened as he masterfully turned her around until his throbbing hard cock pressed against her cheeks, His breath was heated against her skin.

“Nokra wants to fuck you.”

His cock wedged itself between her ass cheeks and started pumping between them. He pushed her forward until she could place her hands on a large jutting rock. He bent her over the rock and she felt his the tip of his cock press against her asshole.

“NO!” she shouted.

“YES!” He insisted and pushed his hips a little more forward until Nela could feel him entering her, stretching her small hole open to accommodate the head of his cock.

“Nokra. NO.”

His breath was warm on the rim of her ear.

“Nela will like.”

She didn’t agree with him as she squirmed and wiggled trying to free her ass from his cock but to no avail. He was firmly holding her down, his cockhead was embedded into his asshole, widening it as he surprisingly gently pushed forward. His cockhead came up against the inner ring, which was tighter than her opening. She cried out as his cock started to invade there, pressing her open for him. He rocked his hips against her ass with each forward rock, getting him further inside.

“Nela is hot here… and tight. Nokra likes.”

His words, breathed against her ear, was causing something to stir inside her, making her moan. It hurt however as his cock widened the inner ring with his invasion. She grunted with a measure of pain as he pushed forward and she, instinctively pushed back against him. For just a brief moment the flare of pain increased as he pushed through and found she was able to accept him without the stinging agony he had been putting her through. The water was hardly a lubricant, but at least he wasn’t dry, hurting her further. With a moan pleasure, her upper body pressed against the sun warmed rock, making her jut her ass out further for him. Nokra growled with lust as he began to rock himself deeper into her ass until he was balls deep. Stopping, he held himself in her, buried fully, making her groan. She felt as if he was lodged in her belly as deeply buried as he was. Nokra’s hand left her hip and slid around to the front of her body, cupping her pussy in his palm. One finger found her clit and rubbed it. He started to fuck her ass in earnest. Nela went wild, fucking him back, grinding against him when he shot forward burying himself in her dark, tight heat. Each time she did that, he growled in her ear. The water around them churned with their movements. His hands palmed the cheeks of her ass, pulling them apart as he watched his cock assault her ass. Nela whimpered with heightened, frantic need.

“Fuck me, Nokra. Cum in my ass.”

Nela shouted over her shoulder and pumped her hips. Nokra became a wild, primal animal and started to fuck her hard. He pumped in and out of her ass until with one final thrust, he pressed against her and shott her ass full of hot sperm. Nela’s own fingers found her clit and was rubbing furiously until she came with him. She collapsed against the rock. Nokra did too, only on top of her.

“Nela like?”

She spread her legs further apart and pressed back against him.

“Nela like.”

She affirmed. Oddly enough, she did. At first it had hurt like hell but once he got past that second anal ring, something else took over her. Her wandering thoughts came back quickly enough as the orc slowly pulled out of her ass and lifted her onto the rock, turning her and placing her legs over his shoulders. Her body arched off the rock as she felt his mouth on her pussy and his tongue lick her. She could feel his tusks against her skin. Oh yeeesss, Nela likes. She basked in the attention her pussy was getting. As he stuck a claw into her body, she tightened around him. His lips sealed around her clit and sucked on her hard. her heels beat against his back as his finger pumped inside her and he sucked on her clit like it was a nipple. Her body tried to twist and turn in his grip. He growled against her, holding her tightly. She rode his face. She could herself cumming. As if he knew that one claw wasn’t enough, he slid another into her pussy and then another. Her body melted against his three fingers inside her. His claws scraped against her inner walls, making her cum yet again. A fourth finger gently eased into her ass and they all pumped in and out of her. Once again, she tried to twist in his hold, but without success. He kept it up until she came yet again.

Nela was exhausted. Nokra was not. His sexual appetite seemed never ending. He had washed his cock and it jutted proudly out from his body. Nela’s body stood proof to that. She could still feel his cum leaking from her ass. He wanted to fuck her again and she had said no and meant it. There must have been a look in her eyes that warned him not to push her. He went back to forming his club, eyeing her as she stretched out on the rock and sunned her body, feeling her stretched ass press against the solidness under her.

The sin of Lust was good and hopefully, it would get even better.

Last edited:
He was in a foul mood.

Not only had he endured the raucous sounds of Nela and her monster fucking long into the night, but Lilim had left them for a little action of her own despite his lethal warning. Fortunately, he knew the ancient succubus well enough to know that she wouldn't dare betray him....or his orders. But when she hadn't returned by morning's light he was more than a little impatient. Still....he hadn't lived this long by losing his cool. If she had dared to run, ripping her wings off would be the least of what she had coming.

The vampire had left the moment she had been given orders. No doubt eager to please her new Lord. That left Myria and that...thing...that was bedding her. Fortunately it wasn't quite stupid enough to challenge him again after he had met the orc's gaze with an aura of bloodlust and certain death. He was in no mood to play these games. If the wretch thought himself Alpha, let him come. He wouldn't be the first, he'd simply be another kill not even worth remembering. A few long minutes later and they were gone too. He hadn't even asked where she was going. For a long moment a shadow of worry crossed his dark visage, a look that was quickly swallowed up by his own displeasure. Wasn't she to be his Queen? How to handle this situation......

He was still mulling it over, brooding in silence as the soft sound of leathery wings on the air caught his attention.

"Lord Kazaroth."

His name was spoken devoid of most emotion, save for a slight quaver. There was little need to raise his head to know who approached.

"I beg mercy."

A snarl then as his head shot up. He was no fool, could tell by scent that she had returned alone.

"Your prey was more than I could bring alone! I request......your help."

What the hell? The shock was more than his bad mood could bear as his stoic facade swiftly shifted to one of exasperation and shock. Even before he had actually met Lilim, he had known of her. Her beauty, her allure, and her never ending vanity and arrogance. Certainly not one single time had she asked for any kind of help from him.

"You're clever, Lilim. Trying to save your skin this way."

"That's not it, I swear! If you but follow me, I will show you the jewel of the forest! She's yours....ripe....fertile....and for the taking!"

The great demon growled softly, keenly aware as his own sexual frustration rose at her words.

"Then why didn't you bring her!"

The succubus smiled wanly, her eyes dipping submissively. The elf girl had her hooks in deep with this one. Deeper than any she had ever known, nor heard of. Those were thoughts for another time however. For now, her only goal was to survive this encounter intact.

"She has guardians, Kazaroth. Mighty ones that are beyond my ken to seduce. I could have destroyed them, yes....but then our quarry would escape in the scrum. No, it's best if we do this together. You don't trust me, nor should you. And I don't like you either, not since you destroyed all my glorious dreams. Yet you brought me here with a chance to gain power once more. Come with me, and I will show you a prize far fairer than your poor little elf who's abandoned you."

With a roar, he lunged for her, yet Lilim held her ground. Even when he slammed her backwards into the cave wall with enough force to kill a lesser race.

"Touch a nerve? Then show that little wench her place."

"Are you sure you know yours?"

His face hovered a fraction of an inch from her own, the dark iris of his eyes now glowing red with his fury. The hold about her delicate throat tightening suggestively. It was so tempting.....

A second later and she was collapsing to the floor, struggling for regain her breath. When she finally did manage to look up again, it was to take in the sight of his swollen, demonic cock protruding from the rags he wore as trousers.

"It occurs to me Kaz...honey, that we really need to get you some new pants."

A low growl was his only answer.

"Lead the way. If I'm disappointed, I'll hilt this in you instead."

That set a rather somber tone. She rather doubted she could survive going through that a second time.

Last edited:
Nela drug Nokra through village after village as she went about accomplishing her errands. The orc came in handy when other orcs looked upon her with lust. A few stupid ones even attempted to grab her and ended up at the end of Nokra’s fists. The orc was getting a bit too possessive of her and Nela knew the time was fast approaching when she would have to deal with him for good. For the moment, she could handle him. Nela quickly gathered up the things she required. Did she feel the need to pay for the things she needed? Hardly. She had paid for them a thousand times over, in her mind. She thought back to each and every time she had to scrounge for something to eat in the forest or find ways to mend her torn and shredded clothing. The very times she had huddled under masses of leaves and mosses to stay warm. Nela handed off her things to Nokra to carry back. The demons she lived with hardly needed the sustenance that she and Nokra both required to live. She even found herself some leathers to wear. The sun hung low in the sky by the time the two of them returned to the cave.

Neither Kazaroth or Lilim were around when they returned. Nela quickly stashed her items, all except for what she had brough back for the demon. He really did need a different pair of pants to wear. She refused to acknowledge how much it bothered her to see his cock harden and extend in those tattered pants he currently wore. Nela could hardly care what he wore so long as whatever it was, so long as what he wore hid that monstrous cock of his from her view. As she knelt by the fire, fixing food, her thoughts meandered away from what she was doing as she thought about his cock. Hard. Long. Pushing into her, trying to split her open. Then another thought drilled into her imagination. What would it be like if she could have both of them? Nokra and Kazaroth. At the same time. Gods, it made her wet and squirmy, all at the same time.

“Nela.”

His rough and guttural tone broke into her naughty thoughts. Looking over her shoulder, she saw Nokra standing there, his cock jutting out in front of him. Her eyes closed as she inhaled deeply and gave her head a little shake. No. No, he wasn’t going to dictate to her no matter how much she wanted his cock right now.

“Not now, Nokra.”

She turned back to her cooking and refocused on it. She could hear Nokra shuffling around behind her somewhere. She dished up the food and after handing Nokra his meal, Nela went to settle down in another part of the cave, looking out into the forest. Idly, she began to wonder what changes she’d make to the world that would send it spinning into Chaos and Disaster. Hate. Greed. Fornication. The Elders. She needed to find some way of corrupting the Elders, turn them against each other by way of vice. It was a start. From there, the waves would roll out and consume the world. At least, that was the hope. At the moment, she didn’t have a clue about how to go about it and yet, Kazaroth had given her the paintbrush and told her to paint on the blank canvas. She had a dream. A wish, yet had no clue how to make it happen. Nela had brought back a bottle of fine wine from her trip to pillage the villages nearby. With little effort, she opened it and drank straight from the bottle. Maybe she’d find some wisdom in the bottle and giggled, drinking more. Nokra eyed her with a lecherous grin but made no move in her direction.

Liliam, she decided, did not like her. It mattered little to her in that aspect. However, this false front of servitude didn’t set well with Nela. She knew Lilim was afraid of Kazaroth and that fear kept her line. There was no doubt in Nela’s mind that Kazaroth had done many a horrendous thing in his long life. Things, Nela was sure, that would horrify her or beyond horrifying. Things, she couldn’t even begin to imagine. Yet, despite knowing that, she was drawn to the demon who had given her life. The very same demon who was going to make Nela’s dreams come true. However, Nela was not a fool. Every wish had strings attached, even hers. However, even those strings did not bother her. Maybe they should, given what little she knew of demons. The eternal damnation of her soul for instance. Nela smirked and took another swig of wine from the bottle she held. Her soul mattered little to her. No one else had cared about it, so she didn’t either. She had died at the hands of fellow elves and a demon had given it back to her and it had not been her final request. She had only asked for the destruction of her world. A world that had treated her and others like her, poorly. They had not even been a thought of others. They simply had not cared and went scurrying around like ants, living their lives until someone, like her, stepped upon them. From there, she thought she needed to think higher, moving up from the village Elders and upward all the way to the Supreme World Council. The Supreme World Council. She’d like nothing better than to see it all abolished. Maybe the world needed Order but a little time with Chaos and Destruction couldn’t be wrong. Okay. Maybe more time with Chaos and Destruction. Oh boy. The wine was coursing through her brain and making her think all kinds of things. Nela leaned back against the cave wall and tipped the bottle to her lips again. The wine felt cool against the back of her throat.

Damn it. Where was Kazaroth and that little servant of hers? They had world destruction to plan. Lilim. She needed to remember to ask Lili, what her real name was. The succubus had been reluctant to tell her and now Nela was extremely curious. Since they both were missing, she wondered if they were together. Getting to her feet, Nela wandered to the back of the cave to fetch another bottle of wine. She gave one of the back rooms a quick glance and wondered when the vampire was going to make her entrance. For some reason, that one made her nervous. Walking back to the main part of the cave, she stood by Nokra, a little unsteady on her feet.

“Nokra! Come with me.”

Without waiting to see if he was going to follow, though she knew he would, she headed for her bedroom.

“Shut the curtain behind you.”

Nela set the bottle down and began to get naked. Nokra quickly did as he was told and came up to her, ripping her clothes from her body.

It didn't take long, occult supernatural beings that they were. Of all the shadows the forest provided, very few noticed that two of them moved.

He let Lilim take the lead for now, though never let her get far enough ahead that escape would be easy for her. This could be a trap after all, the former succubus queen was certainly cunning enough to attempt such a thing. Kazaroth was almost as certain that she was smarter than that too. As his guide and former lover slowed, so too did he, his sharply pointed ears picking up on multiple voices. He couldn't be sure just how far away their owners were, but thanks to Lilim he could guess that they were drawing closer.

"The western village has been devastated! Emptied out! How is it possible that you have no idea what became of our kin that lived there?"

"And just what are these vile, hulking monsters that attack us on sight now? They need to be dealt with, and soon!"

"They're breeding with us! With my own eyes I saw them drag an elven woman into their cave after ravaging her until she couldn't take it anymore and passed out!"

The succubus hissed softly, not pleased. There hadn't been a crowd here earlier when her now deceased lover had shown her this place. But as the two of them stared from the tops of the trees, Kazaroth's great wingspan folding in silently to press against his back once more, the near perfect glade erupted again with sound. Centaur, pixie, fairy, leprechaun, satyr, and of course elves of all kinds milled about one stunning jewel that struggled even now to calm their badly jangled nerves.

"A nymph."

Lilim grinned as she detected both surprise and malice in the archdemon's hushed voice.

"The jewel of the forest. Didn't I say I found something worthy for you?"

His displeasure with her had evaporated at the sight of the mystical fae. And otherworldly beauty said to strike all the but the strongest hearted of humans dead instantly should she be seen nude, he knew such a defense would pose little threat to him.

"Treants."

Kazaroth frowned, following a simple gesture from the smaller demoness, now he could see the aged faces etched deeply into the bark of several large hardwoods spanned about her. This throng was not without security it seemed. That would be why Lilim didn't simply bring the fae back to him as he had initially commanded her to do. Still....to think she had found such a pretty little thing. It seemed that the succubus was going to keep her wings after all. He only barely managed to stifle an appreciative chuckle. It was a noise he had no doubt that many of the fae below would hear. A part of him wanted nothing more than to add substance to their ongoing terror and discourse, but his prey would no doubt escape in the ensuing chaos.

And he was so fucking horny right now. Watching and waiting was doing little to help the problem either.

"Awww....does poor little Kazaroth have blue balls? Should I be your little wing-girl and help you get that saucy little nymph? I was commanded to after all, wasn't I?"

And of course, Lilim's needling did little to improve his mood. Though the anticipation of a fun evening to come sure did, even more so as he took the time to appreciate her. It was as if none of the others existed, mere flies buzzing around the nectar of the forest's most beautiful flower. Hair as green as softly growing moss flowed down to the middle of her back, her hourglass shaped body clad modestly with forest foliage, exposing nothing yet suggesting everything. Like Lilim, the demon knew well that nymphs and dryads both drew upon powers of seduction to get themselves out of threatening situations. This forest waif had learned her art well, it was all he could do to tear his eyes off of her supple looking olive colored skin and back to his current escort and her annoying grin. Only then did he become truly aware of just how pent up he was, his proud cock standing swollen and at attention. He wanted to growl with frustration right now, but couldn't...silence was imperative.

"This will pass soon enough. They're not on to us yet, after all....though I imagine they will be soon enough...especially after you give their little princess a good fucking, eh? Still, those tress aren't going anywhere, they stay with her. You want the nymph, you're going to have to deal with them. Please consider that before dropping down there and slaughtering unilaterally."

The great demon merely nodded. The advice was sound and indeed close to his own thoughts. A nymph was quicker to run than a hunted doe. He couldn't give her the chance. For now, he would amuse himself, a shadow within the shadows themselves, listening to the agony and terror brought about by his actions. And when their complaints became repetitive enough that they themselves got bored of them, they would disperse on their own. The nymph would be left to her own devices, no doubt drained from having to deal with all of this drivel. It would be then that the two of them would strike.

Still....Kazaroth couldn't help but wonder....his unnerving, malicious grin spreading across his face once more. Just how would they protest if they knew.....it was one of their own that had wished this torment upon them?

For a moment, he wished that Nela could see all this laid out before her. Perhaps one day....she'd see it for herself.

Nela sat cross-legged on the rumpled bed, writing. She had to start with her world. How was she planning to disrupt it? How would she turn it into utter Chaos? She sent Nokra out to fetch some things for her from the closest village. What plans did she have for him? She needed some space sometimes and the orc wasn’t willing to give it to her. He had been her first experiment and it had gone well. So well, she wanted to branch out and experiment with more. Nokra was possessive of her, more than she felt comfortable with. Now that she had found her sensuality, she wanted more. Maybe she could talk to Liliam. No, the succubus wasn’t a good idea to confide in and she didn’t feel like she could confide in Kazaroth either.

The Elder Council. That’s where they needed to hit next. She needed to figure out a way to turn them against each other but how? And where to start from there. Nela was still musing over the plan when she wandered out of her room and into the shared chamber. No one was there yet. The female that was undead was probably sleeping still since it was still daylight. Liliam and Kazaroth were missing but she wasn’t worried. Liliam was probably egging Kazaroth on and walking a tight edge with him. Surely the succubus was on the edge of some sort of torturous act from Kazaroth. She kept needling him and Nela had to wonder if that’s just what she was wishing for actually. However, she was sure Liliam knew just how far she could push him before his patience snapped with her. There was something she wanted to know from Liliam and it was going to have to wait until she got back from wherever it was she went.

Nela was curious about the latest one to join them. Larissa. She had never met a… what did Kazaroth call her? A vampire? Apparently they slept by day and were active at night. That could work for their plans of this world. However, Nela wanted to know what Larissa could do. What was her abilities, if any? She glanced out of the cave entrance and the sun was getting lower in the sky but it was still a way off from nightfall. Nokra came in with his arms loaded. She indicated where she wanted him to put stuff. After surrendering his load, he came up behind her trying to arouse her. It wasn’t working this time. Nela shrugged him off.

“No, Nokra. Go sit down someplace and leave me alone.”

The orc was getting into a dangerous frame of mind. He grunted but moved away from her reluctantly, shooting her disgruntled looks, which she was aware of but didn’t give much of a damn what he thought. He was getting more possessive each time they fucked and she didn’t like it. What she was going to do about it, she wasn’t sure at the moment but something had to be done and soon.

They needed to eat so she set about cooking their supper. Nokra had brought back some pork chops and Nela set them in a pan to fry. Potatoes were next. The process of cutting the potatoes gave her a sense of peace. She forgot everyone and everything as she worked on the potatoes. The very art of slicing them and putting them into a pan to cook was soothing. It also gave her time to think once more. How were they going to disrupt the Elders of this land. They were the base of Order. They had to go or at least, disperse. It would prove interesting if she could find a way to set them against each other.

His patience was waning.

Any and all noises the two of them had made were unexpectedly drowned by the cacophony of fear and panic laid out before them in the most beautiful tapestry of chaos either of them had seen since arriving in this strange new world. As much as their "leader" attempted to calm them down, it was to no avail. The seeds of darkness had been sown in this forest thanks to his lovely Nela. Now that they had properly taken root, it would be no easy task to exorcise. Yet here they were, each one of them looking for an easy answer, a leader to once more show them a shadowless light of day. A small part of him was impressed by how the lovely nature elemental handled it all without losing her poise....or temper for that matter.

"Worthless, aren't they?"

A soft voice, like folded silk drifted towards them both then, coiling about the pair of demons. An amused eye turned heavenward for the first time since he had been shown the way here, not missing the direction it had come from even as Lilim looked about in confused alarm before following his own gaze to the source. A wood elf, not unlike the one that had followed the succubus to their cave, stood upon the smallest of branches her weight would allow. A smile flashed briefly across her angular yet pretty face as a gloved hand raised slowly, knowing that the menace before her was watching. Even now he was deliberating whether or not he should end her before she completed whatever she was contemplating doing. A split second later and the clearing rang with the sound of snapped fingers.....

With a growl, Kazaroth immediately looked downward once more to take stock of the situation. They had been discovered. Had this been a trap laid for him? And if so, was the always treacherous Lilim in on it?

To his surprise, nothing had changed. To the contrary, he watched a centaur female gaze upward momentarily, her piercing blue eyes sliding easily over her form and yet clearly seeing nothing to be alarmed about. With a snort and a toss of her chestnut hair, she returned her attention to her own surroundings.

"A barrier. You two seemed so worried about being caught. Nobody can hear you now, or see you either."

So that was why. This elven female lacked the leathers that Larissa had came to them dressed in. Instead, she cloaked her body in silks and satins, the soft glitter of semi precious stones and gems adorned her neck and fingers. More disconcerting was her willingness to stay silent as he let his gaze rake over her, drinking in her soft curves and appraising her for what she was.

"So that's it. You're a witch."

A soft nod and a mischievous twinkle in her eye as she returned his gaze, making doubly sure he noticed her long and sultry pause as she took in the sight of his manhood now jutting obscenely from the rest of his hard muscled body.

"Gavana. It is as you surmised, great demon. I'm a hedge witch, though I doubt I'm any enemy of yours."

Kazaroth scowled then, giving her a glimpse of his fanged maw as their standoff continued, "And just how do you come to that conclusion....Gavana?"

Soft musical laughter then. Was she mocking him? Slowly, she straightened, no longer content to simply lean her slight frame against the tree she had been resting comfortably against.

"My sister paid me a visit last night. She had some interesting things to say about you. Of course, that was after I convinced her that my blood wasn't hers to claim."

"Sister?"

He was confused. Just where was this elven bitch going with this? Why had she gone out of her way to have this conversation with him? And why had she taken measures preventing his discovery? Did she not realize what he was after? And what his plans would do to the forest itself?

"You want to bed that nymph down there, don't you? Have your wicked way with her and change her just like you did my sister, don't you?"

Was she in his head? No. Even he knew from her earlier look that his lust was naked and obvious now. He had been without release for long enough while the one whom he hoped to claim as his Queen dallied with others at the moment. He needed.....distraction. The nymph would have served wonderfully, but if this elf witch weren't careful.....

"Larissa."

A brief nod was all it took to acknowledge his educated guess. She had given him enough hints after all. He had only had two elves in his company thus far, and from what Nela had told him, her "sisters" were now being used to swell the ranks of the orcs he had brought into this world. That had left the cultist he had slain himself and brought back as the world's first vampire. The fact that this....Gavana....had been able to drive her off when she had wanted to feed.

She was powerful indeed. But often did the powerful become arrogant. Even now, as he watched, she extended a slender leg to lean forward from her fragile precipice.....plummeting to their level seconds later to land neatly upon another, knees bending ever so slightly to absorb the shock of her landing. As much as he hated admitting it, it was actually rather impressive that her balance never wavered upon landing despite her new perch quivering upon the impact. She was at home here as he was in his demonic realm of fire and magma, the rustling of the leaves as natural to her as the wailing of damned souls wold have been to him. This was her home....and she had lived her for eons despite how young she looked.

Before he knew it, she was upon him. Yet there was no blood lust, she didn't even have a weapon as her allowed her fingertips to brush across his chest, her other hand already reaching for the girth between his legs. The look she shot him and the way she suddenly, nervously licked her lips, held him in place.

"I can help you get her, great one. But all things come at a price. You of all should know that. Did my sister not pay with her very soul for the power you gave her? I will devote my life to you, the very first act will be seeing that bitch down there kneeling before you, mewling pitifully as she takes this great cock of yours."

She had begun to stroke her fingertips across his throbbing flesh.

"If you find what I say agreeable, then I would invite you to my house. There, I can more properly address this....issue of yours."

Kazaroth hissed softly, Lilim shooting him a bemused look as the elf witch's fingers closed as best as they could around him.

"You've made my sister a Queen in her own right. I would ask that you do the same to me, though the two of us rarely got along. I do respect power however, and you sir, have upset the balance of power between us siblings. I'd rather keep my soul however, if its all the same to you. Do we have an accord?"

Another snap of satin gloved fingers and a portal swirled silently before them both, the image of a vine and ivy covered dwelling seen through the swirling aperture.

For a long moment, demon and elf stood there, their eyes locked upon each other. The only movement being the witch's hand gliding ever so tantalizingly across his rigid cock. Lilim stayed silent, pretty sure where this was going. That didn't stop her from smiling though, a wicked grin that spoke volumes. This brazen elf actually thought she could entertain Kazaroth? If she was lucky....perhaps she'd get to enjoy the wench's screams as she tried.....

Last edited:
She had sent Nokra out on a scouting mission. Kazaroth and Liliam hadn’t returned yet either. Nela threw another log on the fire and decided to go explore their current home. She moved toward the back of the cave and stopped when she heard a sound. Her torch revealed nothing as yet but as she listened, she realized it was the sound of water slowly hitting rock. Intrigued, she moved onward, holding her torch aloft as she walked. There was another smaller chamber back here apparently. Nela stepped into the chamber and her torch reflected against the walls of stone. In here she found water cascading slowly through an opening toward the top of the cave dwelling. She followed the line of the water down the cave wall as it fell into a small pool in the ground. Oh, this was much too tempting. Nokra was away and would be for awhile. The other two weren’t here. Why the hell not?

Nela stood at the edge of the small dark pool after staking her torch into the soft ground. She hurriedly stripped out of her clothes and walked into the pool. The water had been slightly warmed by the sun. Reaching down to the bottom, Nela caught a handful of sand and began scrubbing her body. She constantly repeated her actions until her body was pink from her efforts. Diving into the pool she swam to the other side of the pond and surfaced to shake her head. She ran her fingers through her hair, over and over and then massaged her scalp. She would need to find some herbs to wash her hair with. Mentally, she put it on her list of things to do. Standing up in the pool, she ran her hands over her old scars. Kazaroth, when he had given her life again, had sealed her body closed, but the scars remained. Looking down at her body, she felt as ugly as the scars that marred her body. Her fingertips traced over the line where her body had been opened up, splayed open for the demon she had been a sacrifice for. It no longer hurt, but the line that drew down her body was pink and sensitive. Her fingertips slowly traced upward and found the swell of her breasts. Her palms cupped each one as her eyes closed. She silently prayed that these scars would fade eventually and the marks left behind would become barely noticeable. The pads of her thumbs brushed over her nipples and they sprang to life immediately. She had never been curious about her body before she had been with Nokra. She had been too busy just trying to stay alive. The reaction she had felt in her nipples had zinged down to her womanhood, making it ache. Oh how she wanted to let her fingers wander down into the water and their way between her legs, but she resisted. Another time, she promised herself. A slight smirk turned up the corner of her lips. Maybe she would drive Nokra crazy by making him watch as she spread her legs and her fingers work her into a frenzy. For now, she dove back into the cool water, finding the bottom of the pool and swam along it. She surfaced when her lungs screamed at her. Breaking the surface of the water, she gasped in air, slicking her hair back from her face. Her current solitude was golden.

Back