Unexpected Encounters [Nurse/Patient]

Daniel Campbell

1417167169_long-hairstyles-2015-for-men.jpg

Character Theme
Daniel smirked he snuggled up to her. "You're a very naughty nurse," he sighed, very much aware of his aching cock, as it twitched between them, "yet somehow... I can't wait to see how passionate and downright naughty you can get," he sighed softly. "" ."
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=silver] "Car AI 'Kisara' "[/color] [color=#221577][B] "Daniel speaking,"[/B][/color][color=#c77826]action[/color]
818c6ad0ee5b57abf8965035eb143eae.jpg

Bracelet on his Right Wrist - True Form
Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie smirked as she eased down onto his cock. Beginning to ride Daniel as she kissed his neck. "Only for you my love."she said. Picking up the pace though moaned as she felt him spank her ass.

Daniel Campbell

Character Theme
Daniel shivered as he felt her tugging his clothes completely off before pushing him gently onto the bed. "I swear, a supernova would have trouble matching your heat sometimes," he murmured softly, half joking, "yet somehow... you have me more addicted than she ever did," he sighed softly. He knew it was a subtle signal that he deeply cared about her."" ."
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=silver] "Car AI 'Kisara' "[/color] [color=#221577][B] "Daniel speaking,"[/B][/color][color=#c77826]action[/color]

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie smiled before kissing Daniel passionately. "Together we make that heat. I've never felt the way I do about you before. I feel safe and loved."she said. Pushing him down onto the bed as she stretched out on top of him. Covering his neck in kisses before nuzzling it. "I know things are still tough but I want you to know I'll be by your side. Who knows what the future will bring us. Though I hope to carry your child one day."she said.

Daniel Campbell

Character Theme
Daniel shivered before he exhaled softly. "There's a good chance when a certain someone goes to trial, we may well be amongst the biggest thing to make certain that she never has another chance," he murmured softly, half shuddering, "though as long as we're together, we can get through it," he sighed softly. He groaned softly as he felt her fingers massaging his skin, noticing a sweet scent lingered."Ugh... good way of distracting me," he said softly, very much aware of his aching cock."
Code:

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie jerked her hips before sitting up. "No more about her....not like this. It hurts, this is special for us.....it's like I have to compete for your attention."she said. Wrapping herself up in a blanket before getting off the bed. Sighing as she kept her back to Daniel. "It hurts as I want be with you.....have a family.....enjoy life. But it seems you find every chance to compare me or just bring her up."she said.

Daniel Campbell

Character Theme
Daniel grimaced before he exhaled softly. "I know, but think about it. Had she been decent, we might have never met," he murmured softly, half shuddering, "though I can say that there is no comparison between you and her. I know what people like her crave... and I refuse to end up like that again... I know it seems like I cling... to you... but she," he sighed before swallowing hard, his tone vulnerable and a bit scared, "she tried to break me... turn her into her little pain slut... the idea scares me because I don't know if she actually succeeded," he said softly, looking away. He suspected that she'd intended to see him dead to steal his money, but he'd been fortunate enough to survive."
Code:

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie turned around before crawling back on the bed. Pulling Daniel close before kising him. "She didn't break you."she said. Snuggling up with him as she laid ontop of him. "If she did we wouldn't make love the way we do."she said.

Daniel Campbell

Character Theme
Daniel shivered as he blushed deeply, feeling the heat of Brie's body as well as the sweet scent that seemed to cling to her. "That doesn't mean... that sometimes... I feel certain... desires... that... probably aren't normal," he murmured softly, a small ashamed yet nervous frown crossing his face, "I mean... I don't know much about that kind of lifestyle... but I do know that it's almost a game of trust... which is one critical thing I didn't have, especially with..." he sighed softly. He tried to ignore even thinking of her, as if he had the choice, he'd prefer to never see nor hear about her ever again. "You, however... I trust with my life.. my heart... my body and soul," he breathed."
Code:

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie held Daniel close to her before kissing him. "Now my patient needs his exam after all he didn't get one earlier."she said. Smirking as she straddled his lap and easing down onto his cock. "Oh someone is rather hard."she said. Smirking as she began to ride him as she covered his chest in kisses. "Just think one day there will be little yous running around."she said.

Character Theme
Daniel shivered as she started her physical exam of his health. "Just think, they'll have your amazing hair... or your beautiful eyes... or your body," he murmured softly, teasing her, "since if I'm honest, I trust you... more than anyone," he sighed softly. "It's kind of sad... how people tend to flock to others with money, usually expecting some sort of return. The greatest return is the one most rarely seen, though, right here," he said softly, touching his fingertips over her heart as she straightened, looking curious and loving at the same time. He hadn't told her that he was poised to inherit tens of billions in roughly fourteen months."
Code:

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie smiled at the thought of having a baby. "Mmmm or have your dreamy eyes."she said. Picking up the pace as she stretched out on his body. Checking his pulse and soon his he heartbeat. "Though I better be your wife before we have kids."she said.

Daniel Campbell

Character Theme
Daniel cocked an eyebrow, though he didn't miss that rather than using her fingers to gauge his pulse, she pressed her lips to the hollow of his collarbone, right near his carotid artery and jugular vein. He knew she likely could tell his heart was pounding from excitement and intense arousal. "My dreamy eyes?" he murmured softly, amused and a bit confused. "I get it, no bastard children," he sighed softly, half joking as he suspected she'd get the Game of Thrones reference. "Oh, if I have my way, you will... preferably a multi-billionaire wife, hmm?" he said softly, teasing her a bit as he rocked his hips to meet hers in steady, almost lazy lovemaking."
Code:

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Last edited:
Brie moaned before kissing him deeply. "However if I end up pregnant so be it. After all we have plenty of exams that we do."she said. Blushing him his teasing as she had no idea. Rolling them so they were on their sides. "I'd love to be pregnant with your baby. Yes your dreamy eyes. I get lost in them."she said.

Daniel Campbell

Character Theme
Daniel looked amused as his hips met hers in a steady, loving pace that was, ever so slowly, moving a bit quicker every few minutes. "Well, I'd say that a lot more than just your eyes could be called dreamy. Hell, to me, when I first ended up in the hospital and heard your voice, I thought I'd heard an angel, though seeing you soon after waking up... despite feeling like a horse had trampled me," he murmured, his fingers gliding over her skin, hearing her soft, hitching moans and purrs of pleasure, "made me think that Aphrodite, Artemis, and Athena had a child together and hid her amongst the oblivious mortals," he murmured before lightly nibbling on her earlobe before trailing light, almost teasing kisses along her jawline before kissing her lips with a passionate, deep hunger. "As far as I'm concerned, you deserve someone far more amazing than me," he murmured humbly as the fact that she seemed to have fallen deeply in love with him was extremely humbling."
Code:

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie just couldn't help but smile as Daniel spoke. Purring as the pleasure built up before they shared a kiss. "Nonsense hun.....I felt a connection with you. And now look...we are in a home together. I'm close to being done with school."she said. Rolling so they were on their sides so she could snuggle up to his chest. "You're the one for me."she said.

Back