Theater of Flesh: Open Auditions

For Missy:

Silenus stepped in front of Missy before she reached the stairs down to the prop room. He pulled a small plastic baggie filled with fine white powder out of his pocket, and dangled it temptingly in front of the young woman's face.

"I ain't much to look at... but I got the best hearing of anyone in the place. If you want t' give Old Silenus a poke at that dewy young cunny of yours. You can consider this my gift to ye."

He gave the young woman a leering smile, making a grotesque display of his yellowing teeth, and awaited her reply.

For Cole:

Maeve poured her third shot. This one she sipped at slowly. She noticed that people were still coming into the theater, maybe the audition would reap more talent than she had originally expected.

The computer on the desk chimed, an e-mail had just arrived. Maeve smiled when she read it. Ah yes, D will be very interested in this one.

A young man had just entered the lobby from the auditorium, and appeared to be approaching the ticket window. "Can I help you?" she asked in a sultry tone. He was a very good looking fellow, and the whiskey was having it's usual effect, making Maeve horney as all hell.

For Stella:

Mr. D turned away from Zach and noticed a beautiful woman standing in the aisle of the house. He was sure she had not been there before. He hopped down off the stage and approached her, extending his hand with a warm smile. "Please say you've come for the audition. I just don't think I could handle it if you're another lawyer who wants to talk about some sexual harassment suit or another." His words sounded dire, but the tone was entirely playful, and he gave her a wink to make sure she was in on the joke. Few starving artists arrived looking as well put together as she did, and on the off chance that she was a lawyer, laying on a thick coat of charm had never hurt him before. "I'm Mr. D, by the way, owner and director."

For D:

Stella put her soft hand in his and smiled up at him, eyes twinkling. She discreetly ran a thumb over his palm and felt a slight charge. Best to be careful with this one. Dastardly handsome and likely not altogether human. A combination she had quite a bit of difficulty resisting.

She met his eyes, her laugh musical. "A lawyer, no indeed. Stella St. Anders, sir. Illusionist, card sharp, and exotic dancer when inclined."

She was still getting used to the fake name; still sometimes forgot that when someone said "Stella," they meant her. Her mind snapped to a recent memory of a liaison in Italy. The man moaned that name--Stella--and she had been so mortally offended, she almost slapped him. Then she remembered: that was her now. All moans, all money, all conversation...all for the alien Stella, who she was still creating our of whole cloth.

She kept Mr. D's eyes, mildly flirtatious. "I shall be heartbroken if I've missed the auditions."

Zach opened his mouth to reply to the owners words when another woman entered and introduced herself. Zach moved behind MR. D as she talked running and eye up and down her appraisingly before he frowned at her introduction.

Another illusionist? This might not bode well for him. It was not uncommon to have more one performer, after all there were nights off to consider and some one extra needed just in case the main performer got sick but the trouble was that two also meant competition. Even if they were working for the same enoutarge one of them was bound to become favorites with the crowd. Of course the other one would still have his chance to perform but the take would be lesser than the more prominent one.

And Zach had a debt that needed paying

"I look forward to seeing you perform my dear" Zach said reaching out and kissing her hand before turning to Mr. D "I shall go help as you requested dont start the show without me!" He said turning on his heel and hurying away his cane clicking as he went.

For Zach and Stella:

"Hold it Zach! Forget the boxes. Come back." It was more than a suggestion, D's words carried the weight of a command, laced with such a casual sense of absolute authority that most people feel compelled to comply without thinking.

Despite Zach's gentlemanly behavior, it did not escape D that having two illusionists on staff could cause problems for his theater. But if D believed in one thing with perfect faith, it was that every problem held a unique solution if one were creative enough to puzzle it out. One way or the other it was best that he sorted out the particulars of these two performers professional relationship now. After all D had already hired Zach, and Stella had yet to receive an offer of employment. D was not inclined to see either of them go, but if he had to, he would stand loyally by Zach, not because Zach was a superior performer, but simply because that offer was made first. D believed in the fates, nothing was random, nothing by chance... most certainly not the arrival of these two illusionists within mere minutes of each other.

D sat down in one of the musty theater seats and gestured an invitation for the other two to join him. He turned his mind to pondering how to solve the problem at hand. The simplest solution was of course for the two of them to perform together, but then many illusionists did not have egos that lent well to forced cooperation, and D would not abide the sexist bullshit of casting the woman into a subordinate role, to play the assistant... no... but then...

A vision struck D. He saw the two performing together, not in cooperative harmony, but in a fierce and sexually charged competition. Each using their individual skill to outshine, undermine, and seduce the other. Whether the scenario was pure performance, or reflected a genuine attraction between the two, or even if they ended up hating each other, it would make for compelling drama, the sort of performance that audiences would remember, the sort of performance that D's troupe had become known for. Now he just had to convince the talent.

"Stella, did you know that Zach here is an illusionist also?" D looked at Zach, the smile that he had been containing breaking loose of it's own volition. "I have something of a proposition for the two of you."

"I am" Zach said catching the glint in his new bosses eye. He had only known the man a short while however there was some thing dangerous about the glint as if the man was working out a scheme in his head that Zach wasnt sure he was going to like.

"I was trained since eight in the art of stage magic and illusions" Zach said glancing away from Mr. D and to the girl named Stella "Though I am still largely unknown in most common circles some thing I am trying to remedy hopefully with our wonderful theater"

Stella's expression changed, a storm cloud rolling over it. She could already guess what was happening.

She nodded at Zach, politely, but tense.

"Well met. I'm sure you're wonderful."

Her eyes flittered back to D, then toward the door. She put a hand on the strap of her trunk. She was dangerous to work with, she knew, after Peter's disappearance. Someone was after her and if they found her, everyone in her path would be a target. A fool to have come here, she realized.

"Unfortunately, I am most decidedly not an assistant. And I have no wish to be in a double act. Sorry to have wasted your time."

"There is no need to be so quick to take your leave Madame!" Zach said reaching out to gently place his hand on her shoulder.

"I have no wish to make you my assistant anyways given you seem to be a master in your own right" Zach said kindly "I am sure our patron will find some way for us to coexist in harmony if not I can leave"

He hadnt meant to say those words however Zach was never one to accept a job and put a woman on the street. His mother would tan his hide! No he would leave if needed and he would wish her all the luck in the world as well.

Stella's red lips pursed as her eyes swept the man before her. A sword in that cane, definitely. Posturing. Attractive, lanky, her preferred type. She shook her head, rattling all thoughts of how this might work out, loose and drifting.

"Very kind of you, but you were here first. I shall find another place--and good luck to you, as my competition wherever I end up. You might be sorry."

She smiled, just a bit of a cruel edge to it. The smile fell apart when a thought hit her. She still didn't have a place to sleep in this town.

"Oh, bollocks...is there an inn near here? Cheaper the better."

"with respect my dear I think your cutting your self short" Zach said shaking his head "It does not matter who was here first but whats best for the theater I am sure our patron can take care of us both on equal terms"

For Stella and Zach

D chuckled lightly at how quickly the situation had gotten into a tangled mess. Yes, he decided far better to do all of this now, rather than later. He watched their exchange with bemused detachment. When they finally seemed to have spent their arguments, over who should stay and who should go, or whether or not there might be some capacity to work together, D stood up and gave a slight bow.

"I'm in the business of running a theater. I would love to have either of you, or both of you, if you choose to sign on, but I'm not one to go to extraordinary lengths to convince performers to stay. I find it a shame however. If your talents match your passions to even a slight degree, the two of you would make quite a sight to behold, for I must admit madam that it was precisely my intention to put you on stage together in something of a double act. Let me see if I can illuminate to you my vision. I see our Zach here... playing every bit of the arrogant fop on the stage, the typical male chauvinist icon, and you would appear in the initial vision as the typical meek little pussycat, whose only purpose is to make her boss look good. Yes? But no. You are far from what is expected. I see Zach directing you into a box, for the traditional cutting a woman in half bit, an old stand-by for any magic performance worth its salt, but you, clever vixen that you are will not end up in the box, you will trick the arrogant fop with some clever seductive ruse, so that he ends up in the box, and you perform the trick. The man is at the woman's mercy for a change. But it should not stop there. Zach should be outraged, and should seek his masculine vengeance then and there, right upon the stage, leading to a battle of wits and magic, that displays every bit of the frustrated passion I see before me now, culminating in some sort of erotic resolution that will leave the audience panting for more. It is of course always my personal preference to see the woman end up on top, but I would not presume to dictate your act. But alas... it seems that you, dear Stella are too proud to share the stage... and you my darling Zach are too gentlemanly for such a ruse to ever work properly. So instead I leave it to the two of you to decide whether or not either of you belong here. I should be sad to see either of you go, but I will not stop you. Maeve in the box office can direct you to an inexpensive hotel in the area if you should desire it. Perhaps you should consider getting a room together. I find that sex clears the mind, and you both strike me as being a little over hasty about giving up this golden opportunity to join my theater."

D finished his speech and walked away, back up the stairs onto the stage.

Last edited:
"well wasnt that interesting" Zach said snorting and shaking his head before turning back to the girl.

"If you are willing I would not mind dual performing in an act with you" Zach said ignoring Mr. D's request for them both to have sex (for now).

"I see no reason why we can not hash out an act together and like our boss so lovely put it put both of our vanities aside plus it would be fun the act he described sure would draw in a crowd"

Zach offered his hand to her "so partners? I promise not to be so much of an ego hound" he said flashing her a very rogue like smile.

For Silenus.

Missy eyed the coke, she love her vices and loved when they came through deviant means. She looked at the older man, though it would be no problem for her to just pay the cash and leave it at that she thought she could get the coke and get off as well even if he was a troglodyte .

"Not much to look at? You're awful looking. Have you tried to make your self more presentable, would go a long way with the ladies! But lucky for you I am no lady! So as far as my sweet Cunny goes, I'll give you and your wrinkled pecker a shot at it, but you have to use a condom, no rubber no pussy! Second you can't talk while we do it! I can't hear that voice while getting fucked it'll ruin what little mood we might have. Third I get a taste before you do! Last thing you do me from behind, I can't look at that mug!" She said coldly. Hurting feelings didn't even register with her so she was always tactless when it came to people she chose to fuck. She pulled her shirt back on, lit a smoke while she waited for his answer.

KC

Last edited:
For Maeve

When she asked if should help him. Cole smiled and walked up to her. "Well I sure hope you can. I'm sorry where are my manners, Hi I'm Cole Bryant. My cousin Missy and I have been hired on as new talent with your show... Anyway I digress!" Cole said pulling his shirt back on and putting his strong hand out and smiling at the attractive woman sitting at the desk. "So Missy and I need a place to stay, the closer and cheaper the better we are willing to share a place with others if that will help! Anyway Mr D thought you might be kind enough to help us out! Anything you can do would be a great help. Now if this puts you out then no worries I am sure I can find a place but might need to impose on you to stay a night or two here! And I hope I am not being to forward but I must tell you that you are one of the mos stunningly beautiful woman I've ever seen!" Cole complemented her. He liked his women confident and Maeve was oozing that and more. His icy blue eyes looked around the room, she had a lot in common with Missy that was probably why he was finding himself attracted to her.

KC

Last edited:
For Missy:

Silenus tossed the woman the baggie, "You can snort the whole lot of it afore hand, if you like, just don't go thinking you can pull a fast one on me. One way or another, I will take payment on that. I promised the boss I'd be gentle with all you fresh cunts, but I ain't no man to be trifled with. You be good to Old Silenus and he'll get you what you need."

He traveled a few yards to a door at the back of the stage, and pulled the door open. "Now, If you'll kindly step into my office, we can complete our little business transaction."

For Cole:

Maeve frowned with slight disappointment as the young man put his shirt on. She opened the box office door, beckoning him to enter. "Come on in and have a seat, while I get you taken care of. It's no trouble at all. A lot of our people are living out of hotels, right now. Are you looking for one room or two? I may be able to get you a double suite with a kitchenette, it's a little more expensive, but D probably won't make any deductions until you've earned your first performance bonus, and of course you can split the cost with your cousin."

Stella scowled at D's back. The nerve of the man. Even as she cursed him, she silently admitted that the act sounded interesting: different than anything she'd ever seen and sexy, too. Her eyes went back to Zach, who was already speaking.

He seemed green. Too gentlemanly. She doubted he could play the part that Mr. D wanted him to, the boy was far too agreeable. But what could trying hurt, really? She could quit any time she wanted. Or he would...she very seriously doubted he could handle her.

Stella shook Zach's proffered hand. "Fine, partners. On a trial basis. I'm *not* having sex with you, though, don't get any ideas."

"Partners then" He said shaking her hand a wry smirk on his face. Zach was by all accounts a good read of people, not only was it necessary to a performer to do so but his years at the card tables as well gifted him with the gift of being able to read people. Her lack of faith in him was apparent in her face. She didnt think he could handle it, didnt think he could keep up.

Which would make this all the more fun

"I am sure Mr. D and the two of us can hash out an act before we open" Zach said dropping her hand "But for now I believe he said some thing about doing some practice magic as soon as every one is ready" Zach said excitedly.

"So I shall go see what more needs to be done good day Ma'am I look forward to working with you" Zach said with a tip of his hat. He turned walking away from her his mind already going over his tricks as he moved into the storage room and began taking stock of the props and the things he had to work with.

For Maeve

Cole smiled and entered the box office and had a seat in one of the chairs. "I guess that will depend on how meals are. When we were in Hungary we were with a troupe where meals were a group event! So Missy and I ate out very little. Then in India we were with a company where we had to provide all our own meals! So if we all have communal eating then a small motel room or small one bedroom would be fine. If we don't then we will need a kitchenette!" Cole said watching as she shuffled around getting stuff together. She was curvier than Missy, but she wore the same dominant body language. Though with Missy it was more about getting her way and less about dominating a person per-say. All he knew now was he had a hard on.

Going a bit red in the face Cole shifted in his seat. Though not new to sex, he had been involved in many torrid affairs and many very deviant sex act's with Missy and others, all thanks to Missy being who she was. But that didn't change that at heart he was or tried to be a gentleman, and gentlemen don't get erections in front of their employers.

KC

Missy smiled! "That makes two of us! You cross me I turn your cock and balls into a hash pipe!" she said with all seriousness. "I trust you have a condom?" She asked as she taking her pinky nail to get a bit of the coke and gave it a snort. The rush was immediate, she shut her eyes enjoying the sensation. She felt like she could run a marathon or fuck a stadium which was a little more her speed! "I like it!" seeing a small table she dropped her pants to her knees and bent over. "Just so you know I doubt we will have sex again but I will use you as my contact for my vices!" She said matter of fact, She licked a finger and wet her pussy. Missy's tattoos which were mostly of roses and other flowers with skulls and hearts mixed in, they wrapped around her back and waist and covered one leg. While the other had a scroll tattooed on it the language was unknown to every person who ever read it and every one chalked it up to jibberish.

I trust you can get it up! or has it stopped working? haha" Missy laughed at her own joke.

KC

Last edited:
Stella watched Zach walk away, thinking she may have been a bit hasty. A quick fuck might’ve cheered her. It had been quite some time since she had been with someone and perhaps it was contributing to her general grumpiness. Well, that and being on the run…it could really kill a good mood. Either way, best to not get involved with a man she would be working with, competing with, whatever it was they were getting into.

She pulled her hair back and surveyed the theatre. She felt a bit adrift now, unsure what to do. Surely there was paperwork to be filled out, but when she peeked at the woman who seemed to be in charge, she appeared very busy with a young man. Didn’t want to interrupt that.

Stella pulled her trunk to the side of the stage and parked it, where it was still in her view. Lots of tricks in there, but also her whole life. She bit her lip and looked around again. Without direction, she supposed she could help in the cleaning up, rather than just standing there lost.

She picked up a broom and started to sweep an area of the stage that hadn’t yet been touched.

For Cole

"When I'm around I usually order lunch for the whole troupe. I'll probably be placing an order for pizza in a bit, once I get a count of how many are sticking around." Maeve found the phone number of the local hotel she had booking with, under a stack of new hire paperwork, and swiveled her desk chair to face Cole. "D rarely thinks about food, I don't think he would eat at all, if food didn't appear in front of him from time to time. But if you're hungry and you so say he'll order something."

Maeve noticed the flustered look on Cole's face, only a moment before she noticed the reason. Without pausing the conversation, she slid her foot, bare except for shear black stockings, up the in-seem of Cole's leg. "Most of the time, people do their own thing. But we do go out together a lot. The troupe is pretty close... like family... only different." Maeve began to massage the bulge in Cole's pants with the ball of her foot, applying firm but gentle pressure. A slight smile touched her wicked red lips.

For Missy

"The boss only wants the best for you precious babies," Silenus replied, referring to the coke. He knew it was good. He'd tried it himself. "And the boss orders condoms by the case. 'A healthy fucker, is a happy fucker,' or some shit like that."

Silenus decided to ignore the rest of the woman's goading comments. He could toss insults back and forth all day, but right now he was far more inclined to fuck.

Most people didn't give the old man a second glance, but he walked around the theater with an almost constant hard on. He pulled a condom out of his pocket and ripped the package open with his teeth. Then he pulled out his cock. If the girl took a moment to look, she would see that his penis was disproportionately large, given the man's stature, but Silenus didn't give a shit about being admired, for size or anything else. He slid the condom into place and stepped up behind the girl.

He pressed the head of his cock against her glistening opening, and eased his shaft into the velvet sheath of her pussy. He gripped her hips and began thrusting into her, deep and fast, with eager animalistic abandon, grunting like a wild boar at rut. There was nothing fancy to his fucking. He made no effort to touch or tease. He just rammed her cunt with forceful deliberation.

For Maeve.

Cole thought for a short moment that he dodged a bullet with her and that she didn't see his erection or notice anything wrong. Then she started to seduce him. This was also where Missy and Maeve differed, Missy would have forgone any seduction and just pulled his cock out and started to suck it or been very forward. This was nice though he wasn't used to seduction, in his past he was often a play thing for some of the female troupe leaders or even Missy when she was in a randy mood.

"Uh Maeve as much as I want this to happen!" Cole said as he ground back against her foot. His eyes were now betraying his wants to her. She would be able to read him like a comic with in five seconds. "Is it right for us to do this while we are on company time!" He took her foot in his had and massaged it as she rubbed his bulge. He was also starting to think about a few of the other women who were talent there. Did they share Maeves view on sex at work, then again she might just be testing him to see how he handles a come on by the boss.

Getting mad that he was over thinking it again, Missy all their lives would tell him to stop over thinking things, live in the now and don' be afraid to do shit you will regret. He kept eye contact with her as they played their little game. deciding to see if she was playing with him he started to undo his pants. Surely she would stop him, not let him continue with it. Of course he didn't want her to stop he wanted to see what they would do, he didn't care what she wanted him for with a body and a face like hers it had to be worth it.

KC

Back