Theater of Flesh: Open Auditions

Stella approached the bed, slowly so as not to frighten the girl. She was not calming down, and her eyes kept flitting to D.

Stella reached her hand out, waiting to see if Ivy would take it. "Shh, dear. We're here to help. But we must know the problem."

She threw a look back at the theater's mysterious proprietor. "Leave us, D. She's afraid of you."

For Ivy, Stella, D, etc.

Perizada POV

Perizada was about to ask the rest in the room to leave when the woman, now holding Orsino's jacket stepped in and seemed to take charge. She felt an instant dislike for the woman. No, not her--the jacket.

"Would you mind leaving the jacket over there." Perizada pointed to a chair on the other side of the room. "Or even better, let D take it away with him." She wanted the jacket as far from her as possible.

Cole POV

Cole was now sure that he wanted nothing to do with this situation. Perizada seemed to be taking charge and that pleased him. Cole liked seeing all the people willing to help this poor girl who had obviously been through a terrible ordeal. Taking his leave he said aloud. "I'll be back down stairs working if you should need me!" and walked out. He went looking for Missy though. He wanted to see where she was and more importantly what she was up too. There was something afoot here and he wanted more now then ever to make sure she was not neck deep in it.

Missy and Eve

After Silenus left the women alone. Missy went over to the bag and picked through it. She smiled. "Nice collection! Eve I think I am beginning to like you!" She said with a giggle.

She pulled out two toys. One was long, black and lifelike, the other was a large pink buttplug that would make a donkey blush. "Oh I'll put on a show for ya!" She went back to the couch and Sat back, raising her boot covered legs high into the air. All the red marks on her were already gone. Eve could tell that no marks stayed on Missy, she had no scars, no bruises, just lots of piercings and tattoos. Missy with very well practiced hands and mouth got the large, black dildo all lubed up and with out ceremony pushed it balls deep into her pussy. Her eyes went big as saucers as she gave a low moan. Any normal woman would have been crawling up the walls from such a rough intrusion into their body. The with the toy balls deep so to speak in her, she did the same with the plug. Her ass opened and accepted it all with out any issues, no rips no tears no screams. "Fuck me that is filling. I loooovvvvveeee getting filled by hard things!" She cooed. "You like seeing little sluts all filled up don't you?" Missy said as she left the plug alone and started rifling the dildo in and out of her used box. Eve could tell that being DP'd was nothing new to her prey and it seemed that there was no amount of stress she couldn't put on her body.

"What's my misstress want from me next?" Missy asked licking her lips and cooing some more as she fucked her self silly.

KC

Last edited:
ZACH POV

"Very well then" Zach said hearing Perizada words and nodding. Whoever this was who had been hurt seemed like she needed Perizada more than he did at the moment. He was more than happy to leave her there where she could do the most good for now.

"Which of course leaves me as the odd man out" Zach murmured looking around at every one. He moved to offer his help but the sight of the girl made him back up slightly. He was not a guy who naturally did well with injuries and his desire to help quickly faded when he took it in.

"Im just going to get set up" Zach murmured shaking his head and turning moving out of the room and heading to the direction of where his new living place would be.

Back