My First Meetup (MMF Threesome)

DaintyDoll24

Virgin
Hello! I've already messed my first post up, so fingers crossed with this one! (Sorry Mods!)

I'm looking to explore an old fantasy of mine. I'm happy to discuss the finer details beforehand, but a general summary can be found below. Ideally I'd be looking for a partner who wouldn't mind playing at least two other characters. The scene can easily be adjusted from a Threesome to a Gangbang if you'd prefer that, but it must be at the very least a threesome.

Plot: A young, shy woman still living at home with parents has taken to an anonymous hookup site to explore her sexuality. After blocking her way through the brutes who just want to savage her. She eventually makes contact with with two much older gentlemen, and having become friendly, the trio agree to meet.

My Character: The young woman isn't very outgoing and suffers from an extreme lack of confidence. With a skinny frame, small chest and crooked smile, the young lady struggles with self-image problems and a severe dislike for her own body. The only redeeming feature in her mind is her surprisingly plump bottom and supple thighs, they'd likely attract a second glance if her mind didn't send her scurrying to hide under a rock from the first one.

Other Characters: I really don't mind how the other character(s) are portrayed, so long as they're considerably older than my character. (An age gap of 30 years at a minimum is preferred).

Kinks: There's quite a lot we could involve here, depending on the nature of the site and your own interests. However, I'll list a few crucial elements.

Oral, Vaginal & Anal Sex, Encouragement, Touching, Feeling, Groping (of my character), Dirty Talking, Excessive Cum, Facials & Cum Play, Clothed-Female-Nude-Male (CFNM), Sexy Outfit (My Character).

There's also additional options we can include if you're interested in them. Such as: Cheating (Your Character(s)), Risky/Semi-Public Sex (Depending on the Location the meeting takes place in) and a whole lot more. As I say, we can exchange kink lists to discuss what else we'd like to involve. (I will add that while Watersports, Musk and other 'Dirty' kinks aren't required, I'd really love to hear from anyone interested in these!)

Future: Ideally I'd love to take this story and continue on to future encounters, potentially including friends of my character etc.

Send me a PM/DM if you're a passionate and talented writer interested in the story and we can discuss it further.

Thanks for reading,
DaintyDoll x

Back