The Scottish servant girl (closed)

Maisie cooed and sighed as David cupped her breast in his hand, squeezing it before he leaned his head down to kiss the nipple. The moment he sucked on it, she purred with pleasure, her eyes fluttering close as she heard the rustling of clothing. Opening her eyes once more, she was treated to the sight of a long, hard cock, bobbing before her.

She moaned as he told her that she tasted delicious and she squirmed as he climbed over her body and worshiped her breasts. Another whimper left her lips as he told her just how long he’d dreamed of kissing the firm little mounds.

“Oh, my sweet David.” She whimpered, her eyes turning towards his familiar face as he lifted his gaze towards hers. “Call in Andrew and Lara. I want him to watch this.”

With a grin in the corner of his mouth, David nodded and turned towards the door. He opened it, and saw Lara pinned against a wall, with Andrew finger-fucking her pussy from behind. They turned to David as he opened the door, and he called them in.

Andrew and Lara walked back in the room and closed the door behind them, following David back towards the bed.

"Maisie wanted you to watch, sir!" David said as he laid on the bed next to her, running his hands over her breasts, and then between her legs, pushing his fingers in her pussy teasingly, and then back over her breasts.

Andrew crossed his arms as he watched, smiling affably while Lara began to take his clothes off, leaving him naked with his cock throbbing.

“Andrew, I do believe that you must do everything to Lara that David does to me.” Maisie said in a breathless sigh, her body shivering as her brother slowly fucked her with his fingers before his hands settled back onto her breasts.

It was a dare, almost. She wanted to see how far both her husband and her brother would go in pleasing their lovers. She caught Andrew’s eyes and gave him a smile, her eyes fluttering close as David’s lips settled on her nipples again, suckling and nipping at them until she was beside herself with need.

“Everything?” Lara asked, looking at Andrew with a nervous glance, gasping as he was quick to strip her from her clothing.

Andrew smiled as he heard Maisie's daring proposition, and wasted no time in taking Lara by the hand and leading her to the bed, pushing her onto it next to Maisie. He climbed over her and took her breasts in his hands, kissing them one by one gently.

"Oh, Maisie... you turn me on so much..." David said as he touched and kissed her breasts, and then slowly released her hands from her bonds.

Just then Lara pushed Andrew on his back and climbed over him, lowering her body until she began to lick his cock.

Maisie let out a sigh as her wrists were finally unbond and she was free to touch her brother. She reached up and cupped his cheeks, pulling him down for a heartfelt and passionate kiss. She whimpered at the feel of his cock throbbing against her naked thighs.

“Do what you’ve dreamed of, David.” She whispered to him, another passionate kiss pressed to his lips as she heard Lara moan as she lowered her body down Andrew’s body to lick and kiss his cock.

Just as Lara took Andrew's cock into her mouth and began to suck on it, making him squirm, David smiled and guided his cock between Maisie's pussy lips and pushed his cock inside her slowly.

"Ohhh, fuck!" he grunted, feeling her tightness as he pushed further.

Andrew turned to Maisie and caressed her breast while Lara sucked on his cock steadily.

"Now you've been fucked my almost my entire guard!" he grinned.

Maisie let out a loud cry, her entire body arching against his body as he pushed his cock slowly into her willing body. Whimpering as Andrew caressed her breasts, she sighed as he grinned at her and informed her that she’d fucked almost his entire guard.

“It’s all for you, my love.” She murmured to him, gasping as he pressed his lips to hers in a passionate kiss.

David grabbed hold of her hips and began to move his cock in and out of her pussy slowly, groaning with every stroke as Andrew kissed her deeply.

"Now I know that even in my absence you will be well taken care of!" Andrew smiled her.

He then laid back and Lara climbed on top of him and lowered herself onto his cock, letting out a delicious shriek as his cock entered her.

David leaned forward and began to suck on one of her nipples as his cock moved inside Maisie's pussy.

Each whimper and sigh drawn from Maisie was music as Lara joined her in her pleasure. She heard the other woman shriek and then moan just as David leaned forward and sucked on her nipples once more, his gentle love making a welcome change to the rough fucking that she’d been given lately.

“I think she likes it.” Lara teased, grinning down at Andrew as she rode his cock with a more frantic motion.

"Yes, she most definitely likes it!" Andrew grinned as he pulled Lara over him, taking her breast in his mouth as she rode him faster.

"Do you really like me fucking you?" David asked as he kissed her, while moving slowly in and out of her pussy.

Maisie moaned as Andrew suckled at Lara’s breast, the serving girl riding her husband faster as David asked if she really liked him fucking her. Maisie turned her gaze back towards her brother and nodded, moaning as he kissed her with a gentle passion. He was so gentle and kind towards her. It was a beautiful moment.

Andrew turned towards Maisie and watched closely as she enjoyed the gentle fucking from David. He was fucking her slowly and deeply, kissing her and squeezing her breasts gently. Andrew looked on as Lara rode his cock steadily, grunting and moaning.

"Oh, milord, your cock feels so good!" Lara grunted, trying to attract his attention.

"I am rewarding you for pleasing my wife!" Andrew smiled at her while squeezing her breasts.

"You mean for providing her with young cock?" She grinned.

"She seems to like it!" He replied, looking at her.

Maisie was riding the edge of an incredible orgasm and she moaned loudly as David pumped and ground down against her. She cried out in pleasure as he kissed her gently and squeezed her breasts with the gentle pressure of a man that was truly in love with the person he was making love to.

“Oh!” She cried out, arching against David as she came in a great pulsing wave. “Oooohhh….” She cooed, panting as David gave a cry himself and pulled from her body, cumming across her belly.

Andrew grinned widely as he saw and heard Maisie's orgasm. Seeing David's cum coating her belly was a huge turnon, and it almost made him cum as well. He wasn't ready for that, so he pushed Lara off of him.

"We'll done, David, you made her cum faster than I ever have!" Andrew praised him as he dipped his finger in his cum and took it to Maisie's mouth.

"Was her pussy as sweet as you thought it was going to be?" Lara asked David as she positioned herself between Maisie's legs and began to lick her pussy lips.

"Much, much sweeter!" David said softly.

"Let her taste your cock!" Andrew added, signalling to David to get on the bed and make his cock available for Maisie.

"Yes, sir!" David said and placed his hardening cock on Maisie's lips.

Maisie whimpered as David’s cock was pressed against her lips, offering her a taste of their combined juices as Lara fucked her husband just inches away. She kept flicking her eyes towards the two of them, listening to Lara’s moans and cries as Andrew gave her all that she could handle and move.

Maisie parted her lips, taking David’s cock between her lips and sighing as she sucked her brother’s hardening cock. The taste was unique to him, as salty as Andrew, but a bit sweeter. She sighed, her hands pressed against his thighs as she bobbed her head along his length.

David groaned as he felt Maisie's mouth taking his cock. Andrew watched closely as he ran his hands over Maisie's breasts, hardening her nipples between his fingers. He watched as Lara licked and sucked Maisie's clit, three of her fingers moving slowly in and out of her pussy.

"I admire your dedication to your mistress!" Andrew said as he got up from the bed and positioned himself behind Lara. "Such dedication must be rewarded!"

"Are you going to fuck me?" Lara said as he looked behind her at Andrew.

"Yes!" Andrew said and spanked her ass, making her body jerk forward.

He then pushed his cock deep into Lara's pussy, just as she returned to lick Maisie's clit.

Maisie was beside herself as she sucked on her brother’s cock. She whimpered, feeling Lara’s fingers slip into her wet pussy, fingering her as her lips sucked on her clit. She squirmed, moaning around her brother’s thick phallus. Andrew’s voice was nearby, encouraging Lara as a loud swat sounded in the room, Lara’s voice crying out in pleasure.

Then she felt Lara lurch against her body as Andrew thrust deeply into their serving girl. Maisie gasped, David’s fingers curling into her thick hair to keep her lips anchored onto his cock.

Andrew looked on as Maisie sucked on David's cock, and with a smile he began to fuck Lara's pussy with long strokes, spurred on by the sight before him. David rammed his cock in Maisie's mouth, grunting with every stroke as he held on to her hair.

"Yes, milord, fuck me, fuck me like a whore!" Lara pleaded as she licked and finger-fucked Maisie.

Andrew picked up pace, ramming his cock into her pussy as he kept his eyes locked on Maisie.

Maisie whimpered and moan, sighing as Lara pleasured her just as David had moments earlier. She could feel David’s heavy cock throbbing against her tongue, telling her that her dear brother was about to cum for her. She moaned around his shaft, gasping as the first creamy spurt landed across her tongue.

She squealed, arching her back as Lara soon had her cumming hard around her fingers. She couldn’t move though, especially with the way that David’s fingers wound tightly in her hair and Lara had her fingers speared into her body.

Seeing David groaned and came in Maisie's mouth at the same time with Maisie cumming under Lara's tongue sent Andrew over the edge. He pulled out of Lara's pussy just in time, spurting his cum on her back. A swift spanking sent Lara over the edge as well as she came and collapsed on the bed between Maisie's legs.

Andrew crawled on the bed next to Maisie just as David withdrew his cock from her mouth and laid on the bed on the other side of her.

"Well... this was fun!" Andrew sighed with a smile.

Maisie was completely spent, panting as she heard Andrew sigh happily and comment on the fun they’d had. It didn’t take long before Lara was shooing David from the room, leaving her alone with her husband. She turned her gaze towards his smiling face and she gave him one of her own.

“I love you, Drew.” She said softly, sighing as his hands pulled her towards him, her body tucked against his as she sighed happily.

The morning sun was already shining when Lara opened the door to their chamber and stepped inside.

"Is it time already?" Andrew asked as he sat up, the sheet barely covering his morning erection.

Lara approached and sat on the bed next to him. She softly extended her hand and caressed his throbbing cock.

"Yes, milord! Unfortunately, there is only time for breakfast and farewells to your family before we go!" she said and pulled the sheet away, her fingers returning on his cock as it was unveiled.

Maisie heard the noise that Lara made as she came into the chamber that morning. She sighed, turning away from the noise as she pulled the covers up over her head. She was tired, exhausted after her wedding night and the events of the next day. It put her in a poor mood and she didn’t relish going to Edinburgh to be introduced to the court as the new Princess.

"Is everyone else ready?" Andrew asked Lara after he noticed Maisie turned on the other side.

"Not yet, milord. They are still having their breakfast!" Lara said as she continued to run her fingers on his cock.

"I will join them. Please try to wake Maisie up and get her ready for travel. If you can convince her to come down for breakfast, even better!" Andrew said and stood out of bed, reaching for his clothes.

"She looks tired, milord!" Lara said as she looked at Maisie.

"You think? Give her a few minutes then work your magic on her!" he smiled.

He soon was dressed and left the chambers for the kitchen.

Maisie was dozing again when Lara reached for the covers. She pouted and gripped them tightly, telling the young serving girl to go away and let her rest. She might have been acting like a spoiled brat, but it wasn’t her fault that no one had allowed her to rest!

“If you don’t get up, I will go and get William.” Lara said, listening to the noncommittal moan that issued from beneath the covers.

With a nod, Lara slipped off the bed and made her way to where William was eating with Edina in the Great Hall. She leaned over his shoulder and whispered against his ear,

“Sir. I cannot get Maisie from her bed. I think she might need some…encouragement.” She said softly, watching William’s eyes turn towards her before he nodded and slid from the table.

Back