The Scottish servant girl (closed)

Edina clenched tightly as he pushed his finger back into her bottom. When William started to rub her clit in slow circles, she moaned and felt her body relax. Soon his finger was gliding easily in and out of her body, another soon added until she started to tense up again.

“William…” She moaned as his fingers danced along her clit again, her body trembling a she relaxed and allowed Scott to open her body to this new experience. “Oh, more please.” She begged, her hips starting to dance as a slap was delivered to her bottom to keep her still.

Scott had a focused smile on his face as he finger-fucked Edina's ass, with William watching closely and rubbing her clit with dedication. After awhile Scott added a third finger, stretching her ass as much as he could.

"Good, Edina... good... you will soon feel William's cock in your ass!" Scott encouraged her as he pushed his fingers inside her twisting as he pushed, adding more butter here and there, spanking her ass every time he pulled out of her.

"Let me know when you want my cock in there!" William said as he pushed two fingers in her pussy, rubbing her clit with his thumb.

Edina squirmed and moved as Scott stretched her ass until three fingers fit easily inside the tight sheath. She trembled, cooing as William’s fingers pushed into her pussy and started rubbing her clit, rewarding her for allowing them to do this.

“I need you, William. Please.” She begged as she felt Scott pull away with a sharp crack to her ass cheek. “Oh, please!”

"She's ready!" Scott said and walked to his clothes, extracting his belt. "But before you fuck her ass, she needs to be punished for being such a good slut!"

William nodded and moved away. Scott swung his belt and lashed her across her ass cheeks, leaving a red mark.

"Push your ass out more!" Scott commanded, and lashed her again.

He lashed her three more times and then he handed the butter dish to William. He nodded and smeared some on his cock before positioning his cock between her ass cheeks. He waited until he felt Edina relaxing a bit and then pushed his cock in her ass, until he felt the tight grip around his cock head, groaning hard at the sensations he felt.

Edina let out a yelp as the belt slapped down across her ass, raising a dark red welt. She moaned as she was commanded to push her ass out more. She did as she was told, her ass on proud display as four more lashes came, each one more burning then the last.

“Please, sir, have mercy!” She cried out, her cheeks dampened with tears as he stopped and she felt William move behind her.

She was panting, her fingers gripping the sheets tight between her fingers as she struggled to relax. She whimpered and moaned as she felt the head of his cock press between her cheeks and slowly push into her ass. She let out a cry, her head tipping back as William slowly press inside of her body.

“Oh, William…” She moaned, feeling Scott’s hands tweak and pull on her nipples, making her pussy clench tightly.

William saw stars as he pushed his cock a little further, as much as her tightness allowed.

"Oh, Edina... your ass feels soooo fucking good... had I only known... fuck!" he groaned and pushed a little further, his cock pulsing in her tight ass.

Scott really liked the way Edina arched her back, giving him access to her impressive breasts, so he could play with them freely. He positioned himself so that his cock was now right in front of her mouth.

"Yess..." William groaned. "Fuck her slutty little mouth!" he groaned and pulled out a little and pushed back in, as much as her tightness allowed, grunting deeply.

Edina let out a gasp with each push and pull of his cock so deep in her ass. She trembled as Scott played with her freely before moving so that her lips were right in front of his cock. She licked her lips and sealed them around the head of his cock as she heard William groan in pleasure at the sight of her servicing the man in front of her.

She whimpered as he pushed in and out, setting up a gentle rhythm that used her so completely. The way that his fingers curled around her hips told her that he was extremely excited at this new way of fucking.

“I want to see the whore cum.” Scott announced, a grin on his face as Edina flicked her eyes up towards him. “Force it from her, William.”

Edina gasped and tried to shake her head. She wasn’t ready to cum just yet, but as she felt William’s fingers start to rub her clit, she moaned and gave into the feeling.

As Maisie and Andrew dealt with the attention of the men and women giving them well wishes for their marriage, Lara slowly made her way to the table and tapped Andrew on the shoulder.

“I’m sorry to bother you, but I have something to ask you, sir.” Lara said in a low voice, her eyes finding David in the room and giving him a nod that she was about to give his request to fuck Maisie to Andrew.

William began to move with longer strokes inside her ass, enjoying the novelty of how that felt, the visual impact considerable. He worked her clit methodically, with a smile of satisfaction on his face.

"Ohhh... your ass is so good!" he groaned.

"I told you!" Scott said triumphantly while pushing his cock in and out of her mouth, kneading her breasts at the same time. "Fuck the whore! Fuck her harder, let her have it!"

William picked up pace a bit, pushing his cock deeper, groaning with every move.

---

"Very well. Excuse me, please!" he said and rose from his feet, following Lara to the library, which was adjacent to the main hall. "What do wish to ask me?" he inquired, with curiosity written all over his face.

Edina whimpered and sighed around the cock that was fucking her mouth. She trembled as William’s fingers caressed her clit, forcing her higher and higher until she felt her orgasm wash over her. She let out a garbled scream around the cock in front of her, her body bucking and moving as William continued to pummel her ass.

“Sir, I have a request from someone that would like to be with Maisie.” Lara said as Andrew looked at her with curiosity. “Her brother. David.”

She held her breath and waited for the rage to begin. “I was thinking that Maisie doesn’t have to know! We could blindfold her!”

William felt her orgasm and heard it in her moans. He grinned with satisfaction as he continued to push his cock in her ass.

"William, pull out of her for a minute!" Scott said and pulled out of her mouth, changing position on the bed. "Come over me, Edina, and take my cock in your pussy!" he said as he laid on his back, with his head on the pillow.

---

Andrew's eyes grew wide and he was totally stunned.

"What?" he almost shouted. "You must be joking!" he huffed, turning away from Lara and walking to the window. "Maisie may be a whore, but her brother... how did you come by this request? Did he tell you??" he asked as he came back to Lara and squeezed her arms.

Edina was still trembling from her orgasm as Scott pulled free and lay back on the bed, his head on a pillow as he told her to take his cock in her pussy. She let out a whimper as she crawled across the sheet and straddled his hips, sinking down onto his long cock with a moan. Her head tipped backwards, eyes closing at the feeling of being filled by a cock after such an intense orgasm.

She felt Scott take hold of her hips, pushing her bottom backwards until her ass was presented to William. She looked over at her lover, licking her lips as he started to crawl across the bed towards them. She knew what was going to happen and she shivered at the thought of being taken by two men at the same time.

“Yes.” Lara said, trembling as Andrew squeezed her arms tightly. “He told me that he was interested and I said that I would ask. Please do not be upset. He said that he is her half brother and it was one of his greatest fantasies.”

William watched Scott's cock fucking Edina's pussy before he crawled on the bed to position himself behind her. He propped his cock in her anus and pushed slowly, just when Scott stopped his movements to allow Edina to relax as she was being double penetrated. William pushed his cock in slowly, all the way to the hilt, grunting deeply.

"Oh, fuck... this is so hot!" he grunted as he felt Scott beginning to fuck her pussy. He held position, enjoying the tension around his cock, catching his breath as Scott fucked her.

---

"Half brother??" he asked, releasing her arms, falling into deep thought.

He walked to the window again and stared out, until he felt Lara joining him by the window.

"This is not something I can force on Maisie! It would not be fair! But if she agrees, then she can do it. It's her decision!" Andrew said and turned to Lara. "It will be your task to ask her, however. I suggest you do that while you're both naked in bed, pleasuring each other. Otherwise she would never even consider it. I will instruct Maisie to receive you in her bed tonight! Is that agreeable?" he asked as he looked at her closely.

Edina let out a cry as William slowly pushed his cock deep into her body, stuffing her from both holes. She whimpered, her body squirming as Scott started to fuck her again, sliding in and out of her dripping folds as William held himself in place. She clenched her muscles around both of them, in awe of the feeling of two cocks in her body at once.

“Oh God!” She cried out, her fingers curling against Scott’s chest as she felt William’s body drape along her back. “Fuck me, William. Please!”

“Yes, sir.” Lara said, bowing her head in submission as she thought about how she was going to convince Maisie to take her brother to her bed. “I will do my hardest to convince her.”

William grabbed on to her hips, and did as was requested, moving his cock in her ass, groaning at the sensations enhanced by her tightness. Scott moved his head on Edina's breasts, sucking her nipples as he fucked her pussy in tandem with William.

"I told you it would be good, didn't I?" Scott asked William with satisfaction.

"Yes, you did! Her ass feels amazing!" he groaned in response, picking up pace along with Scott.

--

"Good!" Andrew said and turned to Lara. He looked around to see if they're alone and then pulled her close and kissed her mouth deeply. "If you are successful, and she agrees, you will have my cock as your prize!" he grinned at her and kissed her again. "Now go!"

Edina was nearly in tears as Scott moved his head and began to suck on her nipples. The pleasure was incredibly intense and she gasped for air as her lungs threatened to shut down and stop working. She was going to cum and it was going to be violent. Something was building in her belly that she had never felt before and she whimpered as the two men talked about her as if she weren’t there.

“William…” She moaned, her head tipped backwards as she felt his lips nipping and suckling at her throat. “Oh God!”

Lara gasped as she was pulled close and Andrew’s lips crashed down upon hers. She whimpered, moaning softly as he deepened the kiss and she melted into his embrace. When he broke the kiss, she nodded at his words and let out another moan as he kissed her once more and then released her, telling her to go.

“Yes, sir. I will try my hardest.” She told him, scurrying from the room in a hurry as her cheeks burned.

William had to close his eyes as the sensations were shaking him to the core. He picked up pace, feeling the tight grip around his cock.

"Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum!" William suddenly said and soon after he grunted loudly, shooting his load in Edina's ass.

Scott continued to suck on her nipples, moving inside her pussy in tandem with William, grinning widely when he heard William came.

---

Andrew watched Lara walk away and then turned to look out the window again. The plot was thickening, and he knew it would get more and more strange as they were moving to court. He returned to the hall, watching from the door how the young men sat around Maisie, chatting with her and asking her all sorts of questions, some quite overt, making her blush.

"Your wife is beautiful!" he heard a voice from behind. He turned to see Rory MacLeod, the son of the clan chief smiling as he looked on.

"Thank you! She will make a fine queen!" Andrew smiled, looking at him, admiring his tall stature and solid build.

"Yes, she will! And you will make a fine king!" Rory smiled back and bowed slightly.

"You're too kind!" Andrew replied and turned back to watch Maisie.

Edina let out a cry as William grunted against her ear and started to unload in her ass. She could feel each pulsing spurt coat her insides and she was in absolute heaven. Scott sucked on her nipples, his cock moving in her pussy with William as they each thrust into her poor body.

“Oh, my love!” She cried out, nearly shrieking as fingers were suddenly upon her clit, stroking her until she came in a warm, wet rush.

Maisie spoke with each and every person that came to the table. She was exhausted by the time that the crowd started to disperse and she glanced towards Andrew, smiling warmly at him as he looked at her from across the room.

William pulled out of Edina and fell on the bed next to her, breathing deeply. He turned to see Scott continuing to fuck her pussy slowly while sucking her nipples. Suddenly he stopped and pulled out of her. He slid out from under her and positioned himself as William had been, leaving Edina on all fours.

"It's my turn to fuck her sweet ass!" Scott grinned and pushed his cock in her ass while it was still coated with William's cum.

---

When Maisie made her way to Andrew, the young MacLeod bowed to her.

"Milady, my name is Rory MacLeod! I will also join your personal guard with William, David, and someone else I do not know!"

"My personal guard?" Andrew raised an eyebrow.

"Yes. I don't know how much you know of Edinburgh, but it is not a very safe place for a future king! You will need loyal and skillful swords on your side at all times!" Rory said to Andrew, while keeping his eyes on Maisie with a smile.

"Were you not also considered to be the next king?" Andrew asked bluntly.

"My father may have wanted that, but I refused. I am too young and do not desire the weight of a crown on my head!" Rory said as he turned to Andrew. "I much prefer to serve the king than to be one."

"I don't suspect your father was pleased with that reply!" Andrew said with a smile in the corner of his mouth, noticing how Rory looked at Maisie.

"No, he was not pleased! I was given this assignment as punishment. Little does he know that I took it as a prize!" Rory said as gazed at Maisie.

"Very well! We leave tomorrow I am told, so be ready! Maisie needs to rest now!" Andrew said.

Edina was in a stupor as William pulled out of her and fell to the bed next to her. She was panting, moaning as Scott fucked her with firm, deep motions. She babbled incoherently, her eyes wild as she focused on William and whimpered as Scott pulled from her wet folds and moved behind her.

Shaking her head, she let out a long groan as Scott pushed home into her ass, rocking against her hips as William watched everything with a glint in his eyes.

Maisie listened quietly as Rory introduced himself and she smiled. He was a handsome young man that obviously had a good head on his shoulders. He would make a good addition to their household and would guard Andrew well during their months in Edinburgh.

Maisie took Andrew’s hand as he announced that she needed to rest. She did feel rather tired after the past few day’s event and she hadn’t even begun to think about packing her household for the journey to Edinburgh.

“There is so much to do and so little time to do it, Drew.” She confessed to him as he led them towards the bedroom.

William moved closer to Edina, extending a hand to caress one of her breasts while Scott began to fuck her ass steadily, grunting with every stroke.

"You look so beautiful when you're being fucked!" William smiled at Edina, enjoying her groaning.

"I think she likes being watched too!" Scott grinned as he fucked her ass deeply.

William nodded and moved his body under hers taking her breast in his mouth and sucking slowly.

---

"That is true!" Andrew confirmed and looked up just as Lara appeared. "Lara, take Maisie to her room and get her ready for bed. I think she had enough excitement for one day!"

"Yes, milord!" Lara bowed and took Maisie's arm, leading her away.

"Lara will be joining us?" Rory asked as they walked away.

"Yes. She is her servant! Find William and David, and bring them to the stables. We need to talk!" Andrew said and walked away.

Rory bowed and turned, spotting David across the room. He walked over to him and took him aside.

"Do you know where William is?"

"He could be in his chambers..." David said.

"Take me there! We were summoned by the prince!"

David nodded and proceeded towards William's chambers.

Edina whimpered as William caressed her breast, his eyes trained on hers as Scott fucked her steadily. She moaned as he tweaked her nipple, rolling it as the two men talked about her liking being watched. Her cheeks blushed crimson and another moan burst from her lips as William slid beneath her and suckled on her nipple with his warm wet mouth.

“Oh God! Please fuck me harder.” The words burst from her lips before she realized what she was saying and her fingers curled tightly into the sheets as her request was given.

Lara was nervous as she showed her mistress to the bedroom. Maisie stood in the middle of the room and waited patiently as Lara unlaced her gown and helped her to slip from it. A fresh white nightgown was pulled over her head and she let out a sigh as she caught sight of her comfortable bed. It looked heavenly.

"Scott, what are you doing???" David exclaimed as he walked into William's room, seeing Scott fucking Edina.

Scott turned to see David and grinned.

"Can't you see? I'm fucking this perfect ass!" he said and spanked Edina while moving harder inside her.

"Unbelievable! William, we were summoned by Andrew!" David said as he peeked under Edina.

William removed himself from the bed and turned for a second to watch Scott pound Edina's ass with gusto. He then walked over to his clothes and got dressed.

"Make sure you fuck her as hard as she wants!" William said to Scott and then turned to David. "After you!"

Edina let out a cry with William’s parting remark, her body responding delightfully to Scott’s pounding. She wriggled and moved, gasping each time he changed positions and the pace he sawed in and out of her body with.

“More!” She begged, moaning as she heard a chuckle behind her. “Please give me more.”

Maisie was about to head towards her bed when she was stopped by a hand on her wrist. Turning to look at Lara with a question, she was surprised when the other woman’s lips crashed down on her own. She whimpered, pushing the woman away until her servant looked at her with a pretty little smile.

“Our master has asked that I prepare you.” Lara said softly, pulling her mistress towards the bed.

“Andrew did that?” Maisie asked stupidly as she was pushed onto the soft surface of the bed, Lara’s fingers on her shoulders, pushing her to lie back.

Maisie watched as Lara worked expertly to bind her wrists above her head and soon her nightgown was pushed up around her hips, exposing her womanhood to the cool chamber.

“Well, maybe not the binding. That was my idea.” Lara answered with a blush on her cheeks as she started to slowly kiss up and down her mistress’s legs.

David and Rory lead William to the stables, where Andrew was grooming his horse.

"My prince we are all here!" Rory said with a serious voice.

"Good! Make sure nobody else is around. We need to talk privately!" Andrew said, not looking at them.

David and Rory turned around and walked out of the stable, inspecting the surroundings. William approached Andrew:

"Who's the new one?"

"Rory MacLeod! He will join us!" Andrew said.

"We're alone!" Rory reported on his return.

Andrew stopped the grooming and turned to the three men.

"Gentlemen. You have all been assigned as my personal guards. It seems there is some danger awaiting us in Edinburgh. Some of the clans were not happy with the king's choice!" Andrew began.

"Idiots!" David grumbled.

"I need to know you are loyal to me and to your future queen. Can I count on you for loyalty and ultimate discretion?" Andrew asked.

Rory unsheathed his sword and rested it with the tip on the ground. He got on one knee in front of Andrew, holding on to his sword:

"My sword is yours, my prince! I serve you alone!" he said, followed by both David and then William, who repeated Rory's gesture.

"Thank you gentlemen, please stand!" Andrew said with a smile. "I'm aware I will be needing your loyalty and protection more than I imagine. Know that your loyalty is much appreciated and it will be returned in full!"

Maisie let out a sharp gasp as Lara’s hands ran along her sides until she had them molded against her breasts, her nipples instantly growing hard under the woman’s attentions. Maisie pulled at her bonds, whimpering in frustration as Lara’s lips pressed against the top of her mound, touching everything except what she truly wanted.

Back