The place to be. โœŒ

Oh I bet you were . ;)

It going good. How about with you?

You know it! ๐Ÿˆ

I'm not looking forward to next week, we play Kansas city.. but who knows, we got Brady still so we always have a great chance of winning. I'm hoping the jaguars knock them off before they get to us though.

I'm glad to hear that, I'm doing alright at the moment ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰

They started winning when the time was right lol

I would say so! ๐ŸŒน

How has your day been? ๐Ÿ˜Š

You know it! ๐Ÿˆ

I'm not looking forward to next week, we play Kansas city.. but who knows, we got Brady still so we always have a great chance of winning. I'm hoping the jaguars knock them off before they get to us though.

I'm glad to hear that, I'm doing alright at the moment ๐Ÿ˜Š

I would say so! ๐ŸŒน

How has your day been? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Only just saw this! Today has been okay, thank you. Started off as a stressed one, but then ended with getting to leave work early :D Iโ€™m now resting while my pasta bake is in the oven :)

Only just saw this! Today has been okay, thank you. Started off as a stressed one, but then ended with getting to leave work early :D Iโ€™m now resting while my pasta bake is in the oven :)

That's fine โ˜บ

I'm glad it's been ok ๐ŸŒน

Sounds like it's ending well! ๐Ÿ˜‹

My igloo bed

attachment.php

Attachments

• DCCF0B01-3E90-4E31-95D4-7EF0C7BFF64C.jpeg
    DCCF0B01-3E90-4E31-95D4-7EF0C7BFF64C.jpeg
    50.3 KB · Views: 0
So cool, right? :D

I had a really bad day at work today, someone verbally assaulted me, and then tried to get me fired :mad:

Really cool. ๐Ÿ˜œ

Damn.. did they give any reason why or did it just happen really fast?

I'm sorry about that. ๐Ÿ˜•

Just popping in to say good afternoon. โ˜บ

I hope all of my friends have a wonderful day. ๐ŸŒน

Now if I could stop being congested, today would be pretty good.

Geez.. ๐Ÿ˜ถ

Hopefully not as bad as yesterday!

With a colleague this time! I really didnโ€™t need that today.. turns out the guy has a mental illness, and thatโ€™s what triggered him. Itโ€™s a few mins to 2am, so Iโ€™m heading to bed, and will elaborate another time

With a colleague this time! I really didnโ€™t need that today.. turns out the guy has a mental illness, and thatโ€™s what triggered him. Itโ€™s a few mins to 2am, so Iโ€™m heading to bed, and will elaborate another time

Ahhhh.. damn.

You really didn't. ๐ŸŒน

That makes sense though but still..

Goodnight and sweet dreams my friend. โ˜บโœŒ

I'll try to be around more tomorrow.

Back