The place to be. ✌

Hey!!!!! 😍😍😍

Long time no speak indeed, I thought you was still MIA lol but I've barely been around so if you had returned, I probably wouldn't have known tbh

I'm doing so so.. better this week than the past two so that's good.

How are you?! 🌹😘

Am good thanks, yeah I thought I couldn't let you wierdos get too comfortable about my absence. I'm not around as much as I used to be either, just grabbing time when I can (aka when I'm too tired to do anything, but am not allowed to sleep!).

Glad to hear that this week is better :kiss: You know you can always vent my way if needs be. I'll tell you to stop whining and man up cos you know, I'm empathetic like that, and try to help where I can. :cool: ;)

Glad to see the place getting lively again :)

It is nice ☺

Though the thread is unstable.. then again, so am I lol

Am good thanks, yeah I thought I couldn't let you wierdos get too comfortable about my absence. I'm not around as much as I used to be either, just grabbing time when I can (aka when I'm too tired to do anything, but am not allowed to sleep!).

Glad to hear that this week is better :kiss: You know you can always vent my way if needs be. I'll tell you to stop whining and man up cos you know, I'm empathetic like that, and try to help where I can. :cool: ;)

I'm glad to hear that ☺ and you're welcome 🌹

It's always good seeing Tal shake up the status quo 😎

Lol I find lit to be more enjoyable that way

Thank you!

Some days I need that 😝😏

You can always stop by my inbox too

I have nothing interesting to say, but I wanted to stop by.

I hope being interesting isn’t a requirement?? :eek:

I have nothing interesting to say, but I wanted to stop by.

I hope being interesting isn’t a requirement?? :eek:

You're always welcome to stop by and/or message me 🌹

Nahhh.. if so, I'd be kicked off my own thread 😝

I'm one of the most boring people you'll ever meet lol

You're always welcome to stop by and/or message me 🌹

Nahhh.. if so, I'd be kicked off my own thread 😝

I'm one of the most boring people you'll ever meet lol

I’ve been pretty sick the past few days, so I’ve just been posting around as a distraction, and not really connecting one on one with anyone! Sometimes that’s all that is needed :)

Starting to feel a little better, aside from an episode this evening where I lost sight in one eye. Luckily, I was talking to someone at the time who realised I was extremely dehydrated and made me realise I hadn’t been eating whilst so sick. So I’ve fed and watered myself, and my eyesight is restored, though with some light sensitivity.

I have so much drama in my life, I can share, if you want to shake things up over there 😂

I’ve been pretty sick the past few days, so I’ve just been posting around as a distraction, and not really connecting one on one with anyone! Sometimes that’s all that is needed :)

Starting to feel a little better, aside from an episode this evening where I lost sight in one eye. Luckily, I was talking to someone at the time who realised I was extremely dehydrated and made me realise I hadn’t been eating whilst so sick. So I’ve fed and watered myself, and my eyesight is restored, though with some light sensitivity.

I have so much drama in my life, I can share, if you want to shake things up over there 😂

Sometimes that is 🌹

I'm glad you're getting better but that sounds scary! 😕

You need to keep a bottle of water around tbh especially when sick

If you want to ☺ I won't request it because I have plenty of my own but if you need to let it out, I'm here 🌹

Sometimes that is 🌹

I'm glad you're getting better but that sounds scary! 😕

You need to keep a bottle of water around tbh especially when sick

If you want to ☺ I won't request it because I have plenty of my own but if you need to let it out, I'm here 🌹

It was extremely scary, and I’m very grateful that someone was speaking to me as it happened, as eating and drinking is not my first thought when my vision starts swirling and then disappears in one eye! So I needed that direction to make myself something. It makes sense though - I’ve been steaming up the bathroom and sitting in there, trying to break my fever, but it didn’t occur to me that I was dehydrating myself! Seems obvious now, but I haven’t been well at all.

I was just kidding about sharing drama lol! I’m doing okay, considering I took apart my mum’s bed today. I don’t know if it will hit me at some point, but for now, while I feel okay emotionally, I’m just going to focus on staying hydrated :)

Damn I didn’t realise the time - 1am! I should get out this bath lol! 😂

It was extremely scary, and I’m very grateful that someone was speaking to me as it happened, as eating and drinking is not my first thought when my vision starts swirling and then disappears in one eye! So I needed that direction to make myself something. It makes sense though - I’ve been steaming up the bathroom and sitting in there, trying to break my fever, but it didn’t occur to me that I was dehydrating myself! Seems obvious now, but I haven’t been well at all.

I was just kidding about sharing drama lol! I’m doing okay, considering I took apart my mum’s bed today. I don’t know if it will hit me at some point, but for now, while I feel okay emotionally, I’m just going to focus on staying hydrated :)

Damn I didn’t realise the time - 1am! I should get out this bath lol! 😂

It definitely sounds like it..

I'm glad someone was there! 😶

That does make sense. You need to be more careful 🌹

That's key, especially if you'll be crying on top of being sick.

That'll be hard lol I bet you're all comfortable

It definitely sounds like it..

I'm glad someone was there! 😶

That does make sense. You need to be more careful 🌹

That's key, especially if you'll be crying on top of being sick.

That'll be hard lol I bet you're all comfortable

I know I’m bad at remembering to stay hydrated on a good day - so it was very silly of me not to have thought about it!

I dragged myself out of the bath, being tired helped with that 😂 Probably be a while before I fall asleep though, such is life lol

I know I’m bad at remembering to stay hydrated on a good day - so it was very silly of me not to have thought about it!

I dragged myself out of the bath, being tired helped with that 😂 Probably be a while before I fall asleep though, such is life lol

People forget ☺ I do it daily lol

Hopefully you'll get some good sleep soon 🌹

People forget ☺ I do it daily lol

Hopefully you'll get some good sleep soon 🌹

I’m doing my best to remember today!

Hmm.. if I’m making an effort to eat and drink today, I wonder if that makes it acceptable to order a pizza.... I really DON’T need the calories though!

Decisions, decisions.

Hmm.. if I’m making an effort to eat and drink today, I wonder if that makes it acceptable to order a pizza.... I really DON’T need the calories though!

Decisions, decisions.

I hope you feel better soon. I've seen your messages on other threads and it seems like you have had a rough go of it the past couple of days. Take care of yourself and rest. Stay hydrated and rest, the two most important things you can do. :rose:

And hi to everyone else ;)

I hope you feel better soon. I've seen your messages on other threads and it seems like you have had a rough go of it the past couple of days. Take care of yourself and rest. Stay hydrated and rest, the two most important things you can do. :rose:

Thank you :rose: it has been a tough one! Hoping to get myself well enough to go back to work over the weekend. I never take time off when sick, but this time I just had to.

Decisions, decisions.

Please do! 🌹

You should 😋 pizza is always a good decision

I hope you're feeling better!

Welcome! 🌹

I've never seen you around before but you're welcome to post here ☺

Please do! 🌹

You should 😋 pizza is always a good decision

I hope you're feeling better!

Welcome! 🌹

I've never seen you around before but you're welcome to post here ☺

I’m glad that was met with approval, as the pizza just arrived and I’m about to tuck in! :D I’m feeling A LOT better today, I’ll be going back to work on the weekend.

I’m glad that was met with approval, as the pizza just arrived and I’m about to tuck in! :D I’m feeling A LOT better today, I’ll be going back to work on the weekend.

Mmmmm yummy 😋

Can't ever go wrong with pizza lol

Yay!! I'm glad 🌹

Hopefully work won't be too bad.

It was good, however I’m feeling bloated now 😂 🍕

As much as I don’t want to go back to work, I’m just glad to be feeling healthy enough to :)

That'll happen 😅 too much of a good thing lol

I'm glad you will be too 🌹

It is nice ☺

Though the thread is unstable.. then again, so am I lol

I'm glad to hear that ☺ and you're welcome 🌹

It's always good seeing Tal shake up the status quo 😎

Lol I find lit to be more enjoyable that way

Thank you!

Some days I need that 😝😏

You can always stop by my inbox too

*smacks your arse*

You know I'd fill that inbox reeeeel good ;) :kiss: