The Party Favor (closed for onehotwife4u)

My wet lips continue to slide up and down along your hard cock as my hand massages your dangling ball sack. Your breathing grows ragged and I can feel your balls begin to get hard, and I know you are about to blow your load.

With Larry still on the phone, I let your cock slip from between my lips with a wet slurping sound, then I stand and hop up onto the kitchen table. Leaning back on my elbows, my legs dangling over the edge, I put my hand over the mouthpiece and say, "I need your cock in me now...."

As you lean back, I give your pussy a nice firm caress thru your panties, then hook my fingers in the waist band and slide them off and, after inhaling your scent, toss them aside. Sliding a finger between your pussy lips . . . just as I suspected, dripping wet . . . I rub my hand up and down my hard shaft, adding your pussy juices to your saliva . . .

Stepping up to the table, I position my cock at your dripping entrance, grab your hips in my hands and thrust inside . . . whispering, "As you wish, ma'am."

I try to relax and allow my vagina to open up for you as the fat, bulbous head pushes inside me. It is tight at first, your cock is so much larger than my husband's, and I feel like a virgin again as you push hard to get inside me. I'm on my back and you lift my legs over your shoulders, my feet dangling in the air as you slowly push further and further inside me until you have finally buried your cock balls deep inside me.

"Oh Brad!" I whimper as I feel the head of your cock tap my g-spot before being withdrawn and pushed inside me again. You move in and out slowly at first, allowing me to accommodate to your size. As my pussy opens to your girth, you increase the pace of your movement and soon your cock is pounding me fast and hard, your full sack slamming against my ass with each thrust. I can't take it any longer and I hit the button ending the call with my husband, the phone falling onto the table top as you continue slamming your cock deep inside me.

Nor sure who ended the phone call; just hoping the connection was broken before your lips speak my name and you gasp as my cock finds its way deep. Once you accommodate my cock, I start pounding in and out, each thrust seems deeper than the last. Your pussy has a way of grabbing at my cock on each stroke, increasing the sensations I am feeling.

Looking down at you, "Love, so close baby, so close . . . "

"That's it baby....fuck me....fill me with your cum!" I cry as you pound my pussy on the table where Larry eats breakfast each morning. I crane my neck back, moaning as you fuck me, "My pussy belongs to you, you own it, you bastard....fuck me....fuck me....!" My legs are swinging back and forth as the table rocks and threatens to collapse.

The words flowing from your mouth . . . your pussy grabbing at my hard shaft on every thrust . . . the lust in your eyes . . . I arch my back for one final time and a stream of hot seed blasts deep in your throbbing pussy. I feel your body quivering under me, your moans still emanating from your throat, searching for your own orgasm. Dropping to my knees on your kitchen floor, I drape your legs over my shoulders and bury my face between your thighs, my tongue finding a mixture of my seed and your sweet nectar. My tongue instinctively flicks out and finds that hard pearl that will bring you to what I always want to feel . . . your body in an explosive orgasm as I make love to you.

Lying flat on my back on the table, I close my eyes and wrap my long legs around you, digging my heels into your muscular back, pulling you into me. I gasp loudly as your tongue flicks across my engorged clit. Arching my back, I drive my hips into you, pushing my hot, married sex into your face.

"Mmmmm.....yes!" I squeal as your tongue continues to stroke my clit. Before long, my body begins to shake and you feel my thighs clamp around your head, holding you tight as the orgasm tears through my body, making me unleash a scream of ecstasy.

Hands clasping your sweet ass in my hands, my mouth tight against your wet married pussy, I feel your body shudder, and then a flood of nectar, mixed with my cum streams into my mouth, and down my chin. God, I love this, the feeling of your thighs clamped on y cheeks, your body heaving, no longer moaning, but crying out in total ecstasy and happiness.

Once you start to relax and your legs release their tight grip on my face and drape again over my shoulders, I kiss your pussy softly, my tongue licking around your sweet opening, not wanting to miss any taste of us linger on your body.

Slowly standing, giving you a hand to sit on the table . . . surveying the puddle of sexual expression on the table and dripping to the floor . . . "Damn, lover, we made a mess!"

Surveying the puddle of cum that is collected on the table, I giggle and say, "Yes, quite a lovely mess. I best get it cleaned up before Larry gets home. He'd be horrified, I'm sure, to see such a sight where he eats his breakfast."

Hopping onto the floor, I tilt my head up and kiss you, my tongue stabbing into your mouth, savoring the odd taste of our lovemaking. "I better get cleaned up and begin packing Larry's clothes. He's catching a red eye tonight."

"And I do hate to sleep alone...." I say with a naughty smile as I turn to go upstairs.

Pulling you back for another quick . . . but tasty . . .kiss, and a quick squeeze of your tight butt, "Well, I suppose, you'll just have to leave a light on to scare away the ghost under your bed. Or if you're really afraid to sleep alone, you can always give me a call after you get back from dropping him off at the airport, and I can come over and keep you company."

I have a pretty good idea where I will be spending the night!!

"Besides, we do have some shopping to do tomorrow to fix up the cabin for my daughter and her friends."

Last edited:
IAs we finish kissing, I purr, "I'll text you when he's gone. Just let yourself in." I turn and start to leave, then pause and say, "My phone is on the counter. Why don't you go ahead and put your number into contacts....save it under Brad....or Stud...whichever you prefer."

With a giggle I scamper upstairs to begin packing Larry's bags.

"I'll just put it under 'Brad' for now . . . you can change it to 'Big Dick' later." Pulling my pants back up and making sure I am presentable, I walk back to my house and settle into my office with a cup of coffee and the Wall Street Journal on-line edition. Still settling in, I finish arranging my office, take a call from my old partner who is running the business now. He wants me to consult with him on a project next month.

After we chat, I grab a gym bag and throw in some shorts and clean knit shirt for tomorrow.

Running out and picking up a bottle of your favorite wine and put it in the fridge to chill before tonight. Bringing home some take-out Chinese for dinner, I settle in and watch the sports channel, waiting for your text.

Looking out the kitchen window, I see Larry being picked up by a limo; expecting to get your text before too long . . . being a woman tho, you are going to need some time to fix your hair, etc.

With my pussy still full of your gooey jism, Larry and I make small talk as we wait for the limo to arrive. I manage to resist the urge to keep checking my watch, but just barely. Finally his phone chimes with the text message from the driver that he is waiting out front.

I give my husband a kiss, just a peck, really, and wave goodbye as the limo pulls out of the driveway and zooms off down the street.

I run the shower, letting it attain a nice ambient temperature. Tossing my cum-soaked panties into the dirty clothes hamper, along with my t-shirt and shorts, I step into the shower. The warm water cascading over my body feels divine and I turn my face towards the nozzle, soaking my long blonde hair. After shampooing my hair and making sure my pussy is nice and clean, I grab my razor and neaten up the little strip of pubic hair on my pussy.

After drying my hair, I apply a few drops of perfume and go into the bedroom to dress. I can't decide what I should wear, and finally select an outfit I bought for our last anniversary, but didn't get a chance to wear.

z93grW.jpg

Finally, several hours after Larry left for the airport, I pick up my cell phone and send you a text. "My King, your Princess awaits!"

Last edited:
Finally . . . the phone signals a text. Walking across the yard, trying to stay in the shadows, I let myself in and lock the door behind me. Flipping off the kitchen light, I head upstairs to your bedroom. Turning the corner and heading down the hall, I turn into your bedroom and toss my bag to the floor and stop . . . "Damn, you look incredible . . . I've been waiting all day for this moment."

I walk to you and pull you close for a kiss, your firm breasts tight against my chest, hard nipples giving me notice that you are ready for me. I scoop you in my arms and deposit you on the bed.

Leaving only one small light on your dresser for illumination, I quickly strip down to a pair of silk boxers. Turning off the light, I open the drapes just enough for the full moon to give us some light.

Crawling into your bed, where Larry sleeps, I reach out for you and find that your top is untied and your breasts are mine, ready for my lips and fingers.

Reclined on the bed, I watch silently as you undress down to your boxers. I can see the lump in the crotch area caused by your thick cock pressing against the silky material.

My body flushes with anticipation as you join me on my marital bed, your large hands and thick fingers finding my breasts.

The light of the moon casts trail of light over your almost naked body. With no reason to be in a hurry tonight . . . we can take time and make love. My hands are on your breasts, caressing, massaging, and tweaking your nipples, already hard in anticipation.

Lowering my face to your chest, I start kissing that deep valley between your two peaks. As your hands clasp together on the back of my head, holding me tight, I slide my hips toward you, my cock fighting against the restraint of the silky boxers . . . sometimes HE has a mind of his own, and knows what he wants . . . and where it is, hiding between that thin, lacy thong.

I slide my hand between our bodies, finding your cock wrapped in the silky material of your boxers. As my hand slides up and down your shaft, I can feel the bulbous tip and your full balls.

I gently tug at the waistband as your mouth finds my nipple, signaling that I want you to take them off.

A gentle tug is the only hint I need to slide my boxers off . . . although the tight grip of you hand sliding the material up and down my shaft is incredibly arousing. After kicking my boxers to the floor, I slowly remove your lacy top exposing your shoulders; something about the moonlight on your bare skin causes my cock to jerk against your thigh.

Once your top is off, I kneel on the bed and slide your lacy thong down your gorgeous legs, revealing some moist labia; someone else is ready!! Gently spreading your legs, I crawl between your thighs and nestle the head of my cock at your slippery entrance.

My pussy was already hot and moist, but when you slide my thong down my long legs and place the fat head of your cock at my opening, I begin to gush.

"That's it, baby," I purr. "Take what belongs to you....take Larry's place and fuck me in our bed."

One firm thrust and I am balls deep in your slick tunnel. The pre cum on my cock and the nectar already flowing within your honey slit . . . damn, what a feeling. Once I reach full penetration, I grind against your hips, my heavy balls rolling back and forth on your skin; seems like the last thrust takes me to a whole new depth.

Stretching out over you, our lips meet in a passionate kiss as we lie still and just allow our bodies to meld together. Neither of us is any hurry tonight. Your hard nipples bore into my chest, and I realize that this night, my nipples are getting hard . . . not sure I've ever noticed that before.

"Yes, love, take me. This is our time . . . this is our bed tonight!"

I crane my neck forward until my lips find your nipple. I let the tip of my tongue flick across the sensitive tip before pulling it between my lips with a sucking motion. One hand hold your arm as the other wraps around your back, pulling myself further into you as my lips suckle your man-nipple.

Having my nipple suckled is a totally new experience for me; maybe I am getting a taste of what my partner experiences when I wrap my lips and tongue around her nipples. Seems like there must be a nerve that runs down my torso from my nipples to my cock; every swirl of your tongue and scraping or your teeth on my nipple cause my cock to jerk and throb in your sweet pussy.

Arching my back to open my chest and nipples to you, I feel your tight canal grip my hard shaft. Damn, I want this to last forever, but what you are doing to me is incredible . . . and I'm not sure how long I can handle the intense connection between the two of us. Thrusting slowly, but firmly, in and out, I hear your breath coming in gasps.

I find it difficult to concentrate on your nipple as your amazing cock slowly slides deep inside me before being withdrawn until just the head remains inside me, then plunges deep inside me again and again. My legs are wrapped around your waist and my pussy is clamped onto your cock. I can feel the ridge of the crown as it rubs across my g-spot over and over, pushing my body closer to orgasm.

Seems like there is a muscle deep in your pussy that causes an extra twitch in my cockhead when I thrust past it . . a jerk that I have absolutely no control over. Looking down at you, eyes clinched, head pressed back against your pillow, back arched and thrusting back at me on every stroke.

"So close, Julie . . . going to fill you with my hot seed . . . yessssssssssss," about all I can say as we continue to move together, totally lost in one another's arms . . . not fucking tonight, but making love.

Opening my eyes, I smile up at you and say, "Not yet, lover. I want this to last. Roll me over and take me from behind."

Back