The Party Favor (closed for onehotwife4u)

As much as I wanted our little game of playful teasing to continue to its conclusion, I have to agree that we should be getting back to the party around the pool. I grab your cover-up off the bed and follow you back to the kitchen. As we reach the foot of the stairs, I grab you by the shoulders and turn you around. "Here, don't forget to put this on." A finger under you chin, tilting your face up toward me, I kiss you quickly on the lips . . . "We're not done yet, Julie," I say with a smile on my face.

Once we walk out onto the patio and head toward the pool, we see that Larry, as well as several others are past the state of 'party drinking' and are well on their way to total drunks. Larry won't have anything left for Julie tonight!

Last edited:
I look up at you silently as you lift my chin. My cheeks flush pink, as does my bare chest, when you kiss me and utter promises of what is to come. I open my mouth to kiss you back, but before I can, you grab my hand and lead me out onto the patio.

We must have been away longer than I thought as several of the guests are well in their cups, including my husband. His boss is equally sloshed and the two of them wander off to smoke a cigar without even noticing we have changed into swimming attire.

With the coast clear, we walk past the pool on the way to the bar, dodging several dancing guests as we do so.

As we stand by the bar, surveying the back yard, "Julie, I think we better just keep an eye on things. Hopefully, most of these people will be leaving before too long. Then you can get Larry into bed and we can make sure someone gets the boss home safely. I'll help you do the clean up and then, we'll have some time to finish what we started." I can see the desire in your face . . . and I know what I am feeling.

Before any anyone looks our way, I reach down and caress your butt under your cover-up. By then, people are starting to leave, stopping by to thank you for a 'wonderful evening'.

Larry and the boss make their way back from their cigar; apparently, the boss's wife is ok to drive, so we make sure they get to their car safely. You take Larry by the hand and lead him into the house. I assure him that I will help you tidy up. He thanks me profusely, not even noticing that I am wearing his swim attire.

We walk up to the bar and I ask for a gin and tonic. The bartender sets our drinks on the bar, so I lift mine and tap the rim to you glass. “To new friends,” I say, a wicked gleam in my eye. As I take my first sip, I feel your hand slip under my cover-up and slide across my ass, which sends an electric jolt along my spine. I turn to face you, my free hand resting on your arm, and I push against you. I can feel the thick lump of your cock press against my bare stomach as I softly stroke your arm with my fingers while we sip our drinks and talk.

We make small talk as the guests begin to say their goodbyes, and the fact you keep your hand on my bottom while I speak to my husband’s co-workers and our neighbors gives me a thrill of excitement. I realize the risk of getting caught doing something I shouldn’t be doing is exciting for me and I allow you to continue stroking my cheeks as I speak to my guests.

After what seems like an interminable amount of time, Larry’s boss and his wife say their goodbyes and the final guests depart. I make sure Larry makes it to our bedroom and get him under the covers before coming back downstairs to find you out on the patio.

I give you a smile as I brush a wayward strand of hair out of my eyes and say, “Brad, I could really use another drink…and a soak in the hot tub. Would you make me a gin and tonic and meet me there?”

The bartender and I got most of the stuff into the kitchen while you tended to Larry and got him all tucked in. He is leaving just as you come back down from the bedroom. "Not a problem, Julie. I'll bring it right out."

I know that the hot tub is located in an area of the yard, just off the deck, that is invisible to all the neighbors . . . and also cannot be seen from the bedroom . . . so we will have some privacy to continue our 'get to know your neighbor' game.

Flicking off the kitchen lights, I head across the deck toward the tub, drinks in hand, ready to join you in for nice hot . . . and probably, steamy . . . soaking.

"Thank you," I say as I take the drink from your hand. I know where this is going and I'm scared. I've never cheated on Larry before, but the sight of your cock up in the bedroom has filled me with a lust and desire I haven't felt in a very long time. I swallow about a third of it in one gulp as you lower yourself into the warm water. Combined with my earlier drink, I feel the effects and any reservation I might have begins to evaporate.

I look over at you and ask, "So, where were we?"

Sensing some hesitation on your part, I wrap my arm around your shoulders and pull you close, "Julie, you can tell me to leave right now and I will walk back to my house and not look back. You know that I want more with you, but I have nothing to lose."

Taking a sip of my drink, I feel you snuggle in closer to me. I kiss the top of your head, hoping that you are still wanting to pursue what we started inside tonight . . . but I don't want to pressure you into something you aren't ready for.

I lower my head and rest it against your shoulder. "No, I don't want you to leave," I say quietly as my free hand rests on your thigh under the swirling water. I take another drink and set the nearly empty glass on the ledge before turning back to you, my hand softly rubbing your leg.

Setting my glass down on the ledge, I turn to you, my finger once more under your chin, "I think I remember where we were when we came downstairs." Leaning toward you, my lips find yours . . . and this time, the kiss is soft at first, quickly becoming filled with passion from both of us.

Unable to hold back, I drop my hand from your chin to cup your breast thru your bikini top, feeling your hard nipple pressing against the material . . . that hard nipple that I got just a brief look at in your bedroom.

I part my lips, allowing your tongue to slip between them. As our tongues thrust and twist together, I feel you hand cup my breast and I moan softly as your fingers toy with my erect nipple. I know the hot tub can't be seen from the bedroom windows, and that my husband is passed out for the night, so I break our kiss and say, "Undressing each other was fun....can we do it again?"

"Kind of like . . . I'll show you mine if you show me yours?" Not waiting for an answer, I take you hand and lift you to your feet . . . this time, facing me. I reach around and unhook your top and take if off . . . your breasts right in front of my face. As I reach for the waist band on the bottom, my lips circle a nipple and slowly suckle it.

Sliding your bikini bottom down, there is just enough light for me to see the neatly trimmed landing strip on the top of your pussy. I slide a hand down and, just for a moment, press my fingers against your pussy . . . mmm, can't wait to explore what I am finding . . .

Don't want to stop . . . but, "Guess you're next."

Closing my eyes, I reach out and grab your shoulder to steady myself. A lustful moan escapes my lips as your tongue finds my engorged nipple, swirling around the sensitive flesh. I continue to stand there, eyes closed, as you slide my bottoms off my hips. "Yesss....," I purr as your thick finger slides along the cleft separating my labia, brushing across my clit.

I hear you say that I'm next. Opening my eyes, I smile down at you and say, "Stand up." You do so and I grab the waistband of your board shorts and tug them all the way down. I stare at your manhood as it bobs before me, the neatly trimmed patch of hair at the base, the heavy sack hanging beneath.

Without a word, I reach out and wrap my fingers around your vein covered shaft. I can feel it throb as the blood flows to the head and I lean forward, pressing my tongue against the bulbous head. The bitter, salty taste of your pre-cum on my lips makes my juices begin to flow as I begin to slowly stroke it, the diamond in my wedding ring glinting in the ambient moonlight.

Feeling your tongue slide across the slit on my cock head causes my whole body to jerk. Placing one hand on the back of your head, I force my cock to slide slowly into your mouth . . . just a couple of inches, but enough to feel the wet warmth of your mouth on the shaft. Just the way your hands and mouth are exciting my cock . . . almost more than I can stand right now . . .

Hesitantly, pulling you back to stand in front of me, "Fuck, Julie, I don't want you to stop, but I want to be inside you so bad right now. I want to feel your tight pussy squeezing my cock." I sit down on the bench in the tub and pull you over to straddle my thighs . . . grabbing my cock, I press the head between your lips, grab your ass and pull your forward, slowly burying my cock inside you.

I feel you push your cock further into my mouth and I open wider to accept it. Your fingers entwine in my hair as you push past my lips and my free hand reaches up to massage your heavy sack. After a few minutes, you pull your cock from between my lips with a loud, wet Plop. A thin string of saliva and pre-cum trails from my lips to the tip as you withdraw.

I look up at you questioningly, but you announce your intention to fuck me, silencing any complaints I might have. You take a seat and effortlessly lift me up before setting me on your lap. Wrapping my arms around your neck, I lean down and slide my tongue into your mouth as you guide the head of your cock to the entrance of my love canal.

I feel the pressure of your engorged head as it begins to penetrate me, slowly at first until you pull down on my hips, impaling me on your manhood.

Once your pussy has fully engulfed my cock, I hold onto your hips and thrust once more, burying my just a bit deeper in your throbbing cunt. Tonight we are going to fuck; we will make love another time, but tonight we fuck and release the tension built up in both of us. Holding you in place, I begin rocking back and forth, thrusting in and out, feeling your inner muscles grip at my cock on every stroke.

I feel your tongue thrust into my mouth, the taste of my cock and precum still on your tongue and lips; there is something incredible arousing about tasting my cock and a woman's lips.

Sliding my hands up between us, I take your tits in my hands and caress them firmly, feeling those hard nipples scraping the palms of my hands.

Eyes closed, I nuzzle against the crook of your neck as your hands grip my hips and lift me up before driving me down, over and over and over. "Oh Brad baby," I purr. "Fuck me....fuck my married pussy and give me your hot, sweet cum."

You continue driving your cock deep inside me, again and again. After a bit, I pull back and say, "I want you to take me doggy style!"

Watching as you climb off my cock, I step out of the tub and grab the cushions off of a lounge chair beside the hot tub . . . as you step out of the tub to join me, I slide my hand up your thigh and insert my fingers into your pussy and coat them with your juices. Licking my fingers clean, I point toward the cushions, "On you knees, Julie, this cock is going to fill you pretty damn quick if you keep talking like that."

Kneeling behind you . . your ass in the air . . . legs spread . . . pussy ready to be taken once more, I slide my cock between your thighs and thrust balls deep inside. Reaching up, I grab a handful of your blonde hair, "OK, baby, fuck me like you mean it . . . drain my balls of this hot load."

"Oh gawd yesssss...." I cry as you thrust your cock inside me, going balls deep in one swift stroke. Doggie is my favorite position because the guy's cock hits my g-spot, which sends electric jolts through my body with each thrust. I yelp as you grab a handful of my hair and pull, yanking my head back as you continue plowing my fertile honey pot.

My arms begin to quiver as my orgasm approaches. Your balls swing to and fro, slapping against my pussy as you thrust in and out, over and over. I feel the head of your cock grow larger and know you are about to fill me with your seed. "Cum inside me. Make me your slut, Brad you bastard," I cry, forgetting we have neighbors who may be awake, even at this late hour.

Your cries and crude talk are enough to push me over the edge . . . and then, I smack you on the ass and thrust once more, streams of hot cum filling your pussy, mixing with your sweet nectar . . . gasping for breath as I let loose a load of tension that has been building up all evening since I took your shoes off in the kitchen.

The muscles in your pussy grab at my cock with each spasm, draining my balls of every drop . . .
"Yes, Julie . . . you are mine . . . and belong to no one else."

I yelp again as your hand smacks my bare ass....hard enough to leave a red hand print. But I love it! I love the way you are treating me....like a dirty cheating slut.

I feel the warm flood as you ejaculate inside me, lathering my insides with your baby juice. A wet sloppy sucking sound fills the air as you finish emptying your balls in me, which pushes me over the edge. You feel my body shake and my arms give out. I cry out and my torso collapses, which pushes my ass even higher in the air as you finish and pull out.

Cum oozes from my stretched hole and runs down the inside of my thighs as you stand, leaving my collapsed body on the deck. My discarded bathing suit lies in a pile on the edge of the hot tub and you use my bottoms to wipe off your cock before tossing it back on the deck next to me.

As my head begins to clear, I hear you say that my pussy belongs to you now and I know things have dramatically changed between the three of us.

Looking down at you, totally spent, our combined juices dripping from your pussy, running down your thighs. Kneeling beside you, I roll you onto your back, exposing your naked body to my eyes . . . your nipples still hard, your breasts heaving as you slowly regain normal breathing . . . but my eyes are drawn to your naked womanhood, covered in that mixture of love nectar.

Reaching down, I spread your thighs just enough to dip a finger into your opening, getting a nice coating of our cum on my finger . . . bringing it to my mouth, you watch a I stick my finger in my mouth and lick it clean. "Baby, I can't wait to taste even more of your sweet honey."

But . . . realizing that you do have a husband upstairs in bed who may wake at any time and wonder where his sweet wife is . . I take your hand and help you to stand. Pulling you close to me, our naked bodies mashed together, one more passionate kiss . .

"Julie, I better be going . . . you need to get to bed before Larry realizes you are not there. Bring my clothes over tomorrow after he leaves for work. The back door will be open." No need to put into words that this affair is just beginning . . . we both know it and want it . . . and I think I have unlocked some feelings and desires that you didn't even know you had.

The sun peeks through the blinds covering my window, forcing me to wake up. I swing my legs out of bed and hit the floor dressed in my nightshirt and a pair of pink boy short panties. I put on the panties last night before climbing into bed to keep your seed from oozing down my legs and staining the bed. The clock says 9:35 a.m. and Larry has already left for work. I head downstairs for a cup of coffee before jumping in the shower.

As I shower, my mind drifts back to last night. I can’t believe I did that! I’ve never been unfaithful to my husband and I can’t get my mind around what came over me. I mean, I’ve had good looking men come on to me before, but I was never tempted to stray. Maybe it was seeing your hard cock as it bounced up and down right before my eyes----the thick, vein-covered shaft----the mushroom-shaped head----the cum-filled balls hanging low----or all of it! My hand slowly works its way down my wet body and finds my engorged pink pearl. Closing my eyes, I imagine it is your hand rubbing my clit, pulling me towards an orgasm as my fingers work in and out of my pussy.

I step out of the shower and begin to dry off before dressing in a short denim skirt and pink Mr. Bubbles t-shirt. Wedge sandals complete my outfit.

I remembered to kick your clothes under the bed last night, so I grab your shorts, shirt and underwear and head over to return them to you. I look around nervously as I walk up the driveway to your house, hoping that none of the neighbors are watching. I climb the steps to your front porch and look around one last time before ringing the doorbell.

Was expecting you to just come across the yard and to the back door, so a bit surprised when I hear the front door bell . . . could be almost anyone. However, a smile breaks across my face when I see your bright face . . . certainly a glow about you this morning.

Opening the door wide, I step aside as you step into my house. "Hi, Julie . . . " is about all I get out of my mouth before pulling you close to me and pressing my lips to yours. I know there is the possibility that you will tell me that tonight will never happen again, but pretty sure that the glow on your is a "yes".

As I break the kiss, "So is that glow on your face left over from last night, or did someone play a little bit in the shower this morning?"

Allowing you to pull me into you, I tilt my face upwards and our lips meet as the door closes behind me. After a moment, I push away and hold up your clothes. "Here, Brad....you left these." With a twinkle in my eye, I say, "Both."

Before you can continue, I say, "When are you free for dinner this week? I was thinking that Larry and I should have our new neighbor over for dinner so we can get to know you a little better....without all the distractions we had last night at the party."

"I'm sure that can be arranged. Why don't you talk it over with Larry tonight and have him come over and extend the invitation. He and I can have a beer on my deck and talk 'business stuff'. In the meantime," as my hand slides down your body and under your skirt to cup your bare ass, "don't forget this belongs to me now."

I can feel your hard nipples poking thru your t-shirt and against my chest. "Let me show you around." As we walk into the TV room, I take my clothes from you, "I'm going to throw these in my bedroom. When I come back, I expect to see you naked . . . on your knees."

Back