The Party Favor (closed for onehotwife4u)

garajd

I will satisfy you!!
Brad Anderson sat on his back deck. He could see the party going on next door. His neighbor had invited him over; it was primarily a party for his office, but Brad, along with a few neighbors were also invited. Having just moved into the neighborhood, I (Brad) thought this might be an opportunity to meet some of the neighbors. Besides, I have seen the wife from next door . . . and she is damn attractive.

Seems like the party is going strong . . . music, people in the pool, lots of laughing . . . why not?? Leaving my drink on the table, I wander over and look for Larry (my neighbor). He greets me with a big smile and a hand wave toward the bar. He points out a few of the neighbors, then leads me over to introduce me to his wife.

My name is Julie and I am the typical bored housewife. I am 5'8" tall and weigh about 135 pounds. I have blonde hair that is usually pulled back into a pony tail (but not tonight) and my fingers and toes are perfectly manicured with French tips. My husband Larry is consumed by his job and has decided to host a party for his boss and co-workers, which means I get to babysit the guests while he kisses his boss’s ass all evening.

I get ready for the party by taking a nice hot shower, making sure to shave under my arms, my legs, and of course to neatly trim the landing strip that sits atop the cleft between my puffy labia. After my shower, I step into a sheer black g-string before slipping into a little black dress. A pair of black patent leather heels completes my outfit.

Guests have been arriving in a steady stream and the party is in full swing. The late September night is cool, with a nice breeze every so often, so many of our guests have moved out onto the patio.

I wander into the kitchen and as I finish checking on the status of the beer and wine, I hear Larry's voice behind me. Turning around, I am somewhat surprised to see our new neighbor standing in the doorway of the kitchen. Our eyes meet and, with a warm, welcoming smile, I extend my hand and say, “Hello…I’m Julie…”

17QadC.jpg

Last edited:
"Hi, Julie. I'm Brad, your next door neighbor." That's as far as I get before Larry is off to the crowd outside. Looking down at my shorts, knit shirt, and sandals, "Not sure I'm appropriately dressed for this group. Larry invited me over to meet some of the other neighbors. Actually, I have seen you a couple of times from my deck and I was looking for the perfect opportunity to meet you . . . so I guess this is it."

Looking back out to the patio where Larry ad his co-workers are circled around someone I assume to be the boss . . . at least they are all laughing at his comments, "Is there anything I can do to help you in here . . . pretty sure I'd rather spend the evening getting to know you and helping the crowd out there kiss the boss's ass!"

My mind is already ahead of me . . . thinking to myself, ("I'd rather be kissing her ass!")

OOC: Brad . . . 52 . . . divorced. Recently sold my consulting business for way too much money, so now I can do what I want, when I want to do it. Just a shade under 6' . . close to 195 pounds . . blue eyes, brown hair starting to gray. Bought this house in the burbs to get away from the city . . . also own a cabin up in the mountains outside the city.

I notice that you hold my hand in yours a bit longer than necessary, but I continue to meet your gaze and say, “Nice to meet you Brad. I’m glad you were able to join us tonight.”

When you mention your attire, I allow my eyes to wander down your body and notice what appears to be a good sized bulge in the front of your cotton shorts. With a grin, I gaze back into your eyes and say, “No worries, Brad. I’m actually a bit jealous. I wish I could lose the heels and get out of this dress and into something a bit more comfortable.”

I turn away and grab ahold of a tray of clean glasses. “Be a sweetie and grab another case of beer. I think the fridge out at the bar is running a little dry.” Without waiting for a reply, I head towards the bar, tray in hand.

Grabbing that case of beer you indicate, I follow you out and help refill the fridge on the patio. Watching you bend over as we transfer the beer from the case, can't help but feel a familiar stirring in my bikini briefs under my shorts . . . a nice pair of legs is my instant turn-on!!

As we head back into the kitchen, "You might as well get rid of those heels, Julie . . . seems like most of the ladies on the deck are barefooted." Without waiting, I drop to my knees, take a nice calf in my hand, lift your leg and remove one shoe . . . then the other. Not sure how you will react, but I let my hand caress each calf a bit more than necessary . . . closer to your knee than is required.

I gasp softly when you grab my leg and begin removing my shoe. Even though I am somewhat taken aback by your bold behavior, I make no protest and lean back against the counter for support as you finish removing one shoe and begin taking off the other.

“Well, um….sure, I guess,” I stammer as I look nervously towards the door. Larry will be pissed if he sees me barefoot. He made a point of telling me to dress up so his boss would be impressed. Your strong hands grasping my leg causes a slight fluttering in my tummy, like little butterflies flitting about.

Having noticed how casually the other females are dressed, "I'm assuming that Larry told you to 'dress to impress the boss'? I'm sure he is more impressed with you hospitality than how you are dressed for a casual party."

From the little smile on your face, I must be right. Standing up with two shoes in my hand, "What should I do with these, Julie?"

My eyes go to the shoes dangling from your fingers, then back to your face. I grin and say, "Well, you should probably put them back in the bedroom."

Without another word, I walk out of the kitchen and up the stairs to the second floor.

OK . . . that's a surprise. I expected you to take them from me . . . but, since you didn't, who am I not to follow you to your bedroom. Following you up the stairs is not good for my physical condition. Watching your tight ass moving up the stairs . . . those tight calves I just had in my hand . . . and that skirt getting shorter with each step . . . there is no way I can keep my erection from growing and being obvious!!

I lead you down the hallway to the master bedroom. The room is dimly lit by a single lamp on the nightstand. The sound of the party - - music and a loud, indistinct rumble of voices - - can be heard through the windows that overlook the back yard.

“Please put them over there,” I say as I nod towards the large walk-in closet on the far wall. Leaning against the door frame, I watch as you cross the room and open the door. I notice that your ass is nice and tight…and your legs are nicely muscled, which is in contrast to Larry, who has allowed himself to go a little bit due to his sedentary desk job and long hours at work.

You turn around after putting my shoes away, so I say, ”Well, Brad….I’m thinking about what you told me earlier. Perhaps I should change into something a little more casual….what do you think?” My eyes are drawn to the obvious erection pushing against your shorts, but I act as if I don't notice.

Looking you in the eye, "You're not going to get any argument from me!" Since you brought it up, I'm going to push back a bit and see how you respond.

"Do you need so help picking something out, or shall I go back to the kitchen and wait for you?"

And, as subtle as you try to be . . . I see where your eyes are focused . . .

I hesitate for a moment, then push away from the doorframe. Silently I walk to the king-sized bed that dominates the room and have a seat on the mattress. With a soft toss of my head, which flips my long, blonde hair to the side, I quietly say, “Yes, please do. You already found my closet, and I’m sure you can tell which dresser is mine.”

With a wry grin, I lean back, supporting myself with my arms. “You know, Brad….I was thinking about taking a dip in the pool. My bathing suits are folded on the top shelf of the closet, but you may pick whatever outfit you like.”

As you lean back on the bed, breasts thrust toward me . . . "Sure, Julie . . . am I picking out something that I want to see you in, or something you're not afraid to be seen in by your husband and his boss. Those might be two entirely different selections?"

The pressure on my cock is increasing as this little conversation goes on . . . and even tho you are still sneaking a look at me from time to time, I feel a real need to rearrange my 'junk'. Turning toward you closet, I reach down and relieve some of the pressure . . .

I giggle and say, “You are very naughty, Brad….but I think it would be best if you pick something decent enough to wear around my husband and his boss.”

My smile widens as you turn away and begin to adjust yourself. “You know, Larry’s swimming suits are in his closet, if you want to borrow one so you don’t have to run home and change. His might be a size or two up from what you wear, but it looks like your shorts are getting a bit tight, so perhaps that’s not a bad thing.”

It is becoming quite apparent where this is headed; it's just a matter of how hard I want to push right now. I think we could both easily give in to a hard and fast fuck right now, but the fun we are having in our teasing will only make that moment more magical and intense when we finally give in and let go.

Kicking my sandals to the side, stripping my knit shirt off, I undo my belt and drop my shorts to the floor . . . standing there in my bikini briefs in full hard-on mode, "OK, I'll see what I can find for us."

Once I find a 'respectable' yellow bikini and white cover-up, I walk over to you and lay it on the bed. Taking your hand, I help you to stand; turning you around, I unzip your little black dress and push the top forward off your shoulders. As the dress starts to slide down your body, I lean in and kiss you lightly on the neck.

My breath catches in my throat as you step out of your shorts. I can see the outline of your thick erection as it presses against the thin cotton of your briefs. Yes, you are much bigger than Larry, I think to myself as I unconsciously lick my lips. As I stare at your thinly-veiled manhood, I wonder if you are cut or natural....and do you trim, shave or leave it wooly.

I also feel my pussy begin to grow warm and moist and I squirm a bit uncomfortably on the bed....the bed I share with my husband.

Recognizing the yellow bikini you selected, I agree it is acceptable for the party. At least you didn't pick the white Wicked Weasel that turns invisible when wet! I allow you to help me to my feet and turn me around. As you deftly undo the straps over my shoulders, I mutter, "Um, Brad....I am a married woman, you know. This is highly inappropriate."

I feel the top of my little black dress slide away from my skin, allowing the cool air conditioned breeze to waft softly across my bare skin. My nipples jut forth like little pink pencil erasers, surrounded by large areolas.

You brush my hair aside and I feel your warm breath as you kiss my neck, causing me to gasp before saying, "No Brad....you shouldn't...."

As your dress falls down your skin, my hands follow it down your sides until I slide them around and cup your breasts . . . the hard nipples scraping against my fingers. "Yes, Julie, I know you are married." Pressing my hard cock against your ass as your dress hits the floor, only the thin material of my briefs and your panties between us.

"You're right, I shouldn't . . . but I'm here . . . and I did . . ."

Picking up the yellow bikini top, I cover your gorgeous breasts and hook it in the back. Readhing for the little yellow material on the bed, I start sliding your panties down.

I whimper quietly as you hook your fingers in the thin string of my G-string and begin to tug it off my hips. I close my eyes and place a hand on the bed post, using it to steady myself as you lift one leg, then another.

Opening my eyes, I look over to the mirror on the wall and watch as you toss them aside, leaving my bare bottom exposed to your view.

That sweet ass in front of my face is almost too much . . . being the ass and leg man that I am, your body is incredible and totally desirable . . . can wait till I have those legs wrapped around me.

Once your panties are off, I resist the temptation to touch any more; lifting one foot, then the other, I pull your bikini bottom up and slide it into place, smoothing the material over your butt with my hands.

Turning you around to face me, "Looks good. Now you need to pick out something for me to try to fit in to."

An odd mixture of disappointment and relief washes over me as you slide my bottoms into place and pat my butt.

"Sure," I say and walk over to Larry's closet, emerging a moment later with a pair of his board shorts in hand.

Handing you the shorts, I take a seat on the bed and, with my best "little Miss Innocent" look, ask, "Would you like any help changing?"

In my mind . . . this is going to be fun!! Standing there with the shorts in hand, I casually run my hand over my stiff shaft and balls, watching your eyes as they follow every movement, betraying your 'innocent' expression.

"Guess that all depends. Do you want to be a voyeur or a participant?" Reaching my hand out toward you, dangling the shorts on my index finger.

With a soft giggle, I say, "Well, Brad, it looks like your hands are full, so...." Instead of finishing my sentence, I reach out and hook my fingers in the elastic waist band of your briefs.

As the material slides off your hips, it gets caught momentarily on your erect cock, which bounces up and down when the material is pulled free. I put my hand over my mouth to stifle a soft laugh and my eyes go wide as your cock comes into view.

I was one of those babies whose parents decided that circumcision was the way to go; so there it is right in front of you . . . with just a hint of moisture on the head. I'm not into shaving, but I do trim the area so that it is always neat.

As my briefs hit the floor, I kick them toward my shorts and look back at you . . . judging by your wide-eyed expression, I assume that "he" meets with your approval.

I briefly wonder if the wet spot that is forming in my bikini bottom is noticeable, but let that thought slip away as you finish dressing.

"Well, we best be getting back to the party before Larry notices I'm gone," I say as I hop off the bed and grab your hand, pulling you with me as we go back downstairs.

Back