The Party Favor (closed for onehotwife4u)

Remember our first night in the hot tub, you made it quite clear that you like to be taken from behind. As you roll over and plant your face in the pillow, sweet, sweet ass jutting up at me, I take my cock in hand, totally slick from our love making, and run the head up and down the crack in your ass, pressing every so slightly against your tight rosebud . . . just enough to get a response from you.

I gasp sharply and look back at you over my shoulder. "Oh Brad....I've never done it there before. Not sure if I'd like it."

"Just teasing you, lover, not big into it myself." Sliding my cock down you ass, I 'let' him find his way between your thighs and approach you wet slit. Grabbing your hips in both hands, I thrust forward, slowly but firmly, and, once again, claim you as mine.

Somewhat disappointed, I bury my face in the pillow as your grasp my hips and tease my hot pussy with your cock. It might be fun to try it....especially since it will be you who takes my virginity....in a manner of speaking.

Sensing a little disappointment in your body language, I thrust deep inside your pussy, feeling that familiar gripping as we make love . . . then pulling out once more and returning to your sweet ass, still arching toward me.

I dip my finger in your pussy, coating it with our juices and press it to your butt, breaking the 'seal' as I enter your tight opening with my finger . . . up to the first knuckle . . . "Take a deep breath, Julie . . . tell me how far to go."

Last edited:
I feel you pull your cock from my pussy, then feel your thick finger as you tease my anus with it, slowly circling the rim of my asshole before slowly letting it slide inside me, stopping at the first knuckle.

With my ass up in the air and my face buried in the pillow, I let my left hand find my clit and slowly begin to rub myself as you let me get used to your intrusion. "Go a little further, Brad....but slow....I've never done this before."

Pressing with a little more force, I reach the second knuckle of my middle finger, a slight gasp coming from your lips. I can feel your body tightening around my finger, trying to push back at the foreign intrusion. "One more deep breath, Julie." As I hear your breathe deep, one final thrust and my finger is buried in your sweet ass. "That's it, baby." Sliding my finger back and forth, getting you used to the sensation of being fucked anally.

"How far tonight, lover . . . you want to try to take my cock tonight?"

"No point in stopping now," I say in a throaty voice. "You already own my pussy, so go ahead and claim my ass too."

"OK, love . . . here goes." Cock in hand, I press the head against your tight opening and press firmly enough to break thru and get the head inside." You let out a bit of a cry at the intrusion, but then respond by pushing back against me, letting me know that we are not stopping until I have taken you completely.

Since my cock is still coated with our juices, the continued thrusting soon results in gradual penetration of your ass. After a couple of minutes of thrusting, corresponding with your push back against, you feel my balls resting against you bottom. "OK, babe, take one more deep breath . . ."

I wince as the fat head slips inside me, stretching my virgin brown cherry. I rest my torso on the bed while you hold my hips and begin to slowly push your cock deeper inside me. With each inch that slides inside me, I have to wait a bit to let the pressure subside since I'm still not used to the size of your cock. "Go slow, baby. Let me get used to you."

"You're doing just fine, baby. I'm just going to hold still and let you push back and forth; you control how fast we move. I'll let you know when I get ready to cum."

By giving you the ability to control how fast and deep I go, I fine that you are taking this a little faster than I anticipated . . . and my cock is growing harder again and an orgasm to flood your ass is not too far away.

Once I get accustomed to your cock in my ass, I look back at you and purr, "Go on baby, fuck my ass." I stop pushing back into you and reach between my legs to cup your dangling sack, gently massaging the soft skin as it swings back and forth.

Hands on your hips, I thrust slowly in and out, my aroused cock beginning to throb in your ass, "So close, baby . . . so close to filling your ass with hot cum."

Gripping your hips a bit tighter, feeling your fingers on my balls, I thrust once more and my hot seed blasts into your ass, a new experience for you. Staying deep inside as my orgasm continues, probably stronger because of you giving you ass to me . . . I start to withdraw slowly as the spasms subslide . .

I feel the head of your cock grow bigger as you get ready to cum. After one or two more thrusts, I feel the warm lava of cum coat my insides as you erupt. "Oh fuck yeah....so nasty!" I cry as you pump your seed inside my bowels. You withdraw with a loud, wet sucking sound and I feel warm liquid begin to ooze down my inner thigh.

Collapsing on the bed, I mutter, "Go wash your cock, then come back and make me cum."

A quick trip to the master bathroom and I am back at the foot of your bed as you roll over on your back look up at me, the look in your eyes telling me all I need to know . . . you need to cum!! Crawling on the bed and between your legs, the scent of our heated sexual encounter driving me toward your open pussy.

Leaning on my elbows, I spread your labia wide with my thumbs, "Finger your clit, baby, let me see you finger fuck yourself."

Last edited:
Without a word, my hand slides down my bare stomach until it finds my puffy labia and engorged clit. My pussy is slick with the spillage of your seed and my finger easily glides across my pink love button.

Legs splayed open, one hand behind my head, I slowly begin to masturbate as you watch.

Leaning in with my lips and kissing your thighs, I watch as first one finger, then two, thrust in and out of your pussy and across your clit. My lips glide around your pussy and kiss your lower belly, feeling your whole body quiver in anticipation. The overall effect you have on me is another erection . . . brushing your hand aside, I slide up between your wide open legs, and with one firm thrust, bury myself . . . the pressure of my shaft on your clit results in your body lifting off the bed and quivering from head to toe . .

"That's it, love . . . cum for me, baby . . . let your juices flood my cock."

Back