The New Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Six glasses of wine might - or might not - be some kind of limit for me. But it was really good wine.

"Filming a sex scene is not a sensual or pleasurable environment. It's really hot—not in a steamy, sexual way. It's just sweaty and it's not ver y comfortable. And on top of that, my hands and legs were tied, and I was blindfolded, and I was being hit with this bizarre tool. ... It was emotionally taxing. At first I was like, 'Oh my God, this is the worst thing ever,' and then I was like, 'All right, let's get on with it.'"
-Dakota Johnson

It's amazing how well she got the character down. This is an incredibly accurate depiction of Anastasia Steele. :rolleyes:

Stella posted this link in another thread and that quote made me laugh.

We've all chuckled when a friend here has posted after having an extra drink. I know I've surely provided a few such chuckles in my time. However, I just realized that I once must have drunk-posted to the story side. :eek:

reeeealy?

there's a thread on the PG called Drunk Posting which I have found highly amusing. people need to do that more, and put it all in one place.

there isn't enough networking between drunk posters to satisfy the curiosity of the sober spectators. :mad:

*pouts*

Anyone ever see the Drunk History videos where historians are given too much to drink and asked questions about historical events?

Drunk history is hysterical, but they are far from historians-which makes all the more amusing.

Drunk history is hysterical, but they are far from historians-which makes all the more amusing.

Yep, they're all actors so they're starting from a place of likely know-little so when you add the drinks, the result can be hilarious.

We've all chuckled when a friend here has posted after having an extra drink. I know I've surely provided a few such chuckles in my time. However, I just realized that I once must have drunk-posted to the story side. :eek:

reeeealy?

Indeed. The only way I know this is that I was using my story-side control panel to submit a new story and found the poem already listed. I have absolutely no recollection of ever writing it, though I see clues in the text as to what inspired it.

My daughter (13) posted on her FB status - 'if you think there's nothing wrong with 50 Shades of Grey, delete me immediately'.....not quite sure what she's thinking there and I don't like to ask :eek:

But then one of the responses from another 13 year old was - ' it doesn't correctly depict a BDSM relationship there are signs of abuse and forced intercourse in the book' :eek:

In one way, I'm pleased that they don't see it as a good influence, but I must admit I'm a bit gobsmacked by their level of knowledge about the whole thing.

And I'm dreading the influx of media attention about that film.....

My daughter (13) posted on her FB status - 'if you think there's nothing wrong with 50 Shades of Grey, delete me immediately'.....not quite sure what she's thinking there and I don't like to ask :eek:

But then one of the responses from another 13 year old was - ' it doesn't correctly depict a BDSM relationship there are signs of abuse and forced intercourse in the book' :eek:

In one way, I'm pleased that they don't see it as a good influence, but I must admit I'm a bit gobsmacked by their level of knowledge about the whole thing.

And I'm dreading the influx of media attention about that film.....

Kids grow up fast. The media attention has probably made BDSM a top Google search. Good for them for knowing, even if it's a bit squicky. (・_・;

The only thing good I've heard is that they have consulted with people actually in the know. The director or producer (I don't remember) used to be a rope bottom so they tried to do better on the BDSM aspect within the confines of the book. Though, I doubt there's a whole lot they could reasonably change without loosing the stalker creep factor.:rolleyes:

What I really came here for...

(>_<) I can't work in the cold! 50F is too cold!

I don't like my new avatar much.....

I hope whoever changed it puts the old one back soon...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back