The New Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On (almost) any other bodypart and I would have felt comfortable posting it, but boobs. Nope. Not gonna happen. I can use my vast MS Paint skills and draw it on my AV, though. Does that help? :D

Well, that's kind of stingy. ;) And here I was all set to share a pic of the bruise I found on an apple I was about to peel. But if you won't share your bruise, I certainly won't share mine, either. Harrumph!

The thread "What's Your Favorite Quote" has three posters with over 80 contributions each. How can that be?

The thread "What's Your Favorite Quote" has three posters with over 80 contributions each. How can that be?

Because favorite toys when you were 6 are not likely still your favorite toys now?

Favorite things tend to change. Doesn't dismiss the idea that they were genuinely a favorite at the time.

Earlier tonight, we went out to dinner, and for a variety of reasons, the four of us arrived in a total of 3 cars.

When we were ready to leave, daughter announced she would travel home in son's car. He's had it a month or so now, but he has never driven with any of us yet.

So I sat and watched my two babies walk out of the door, the same as they've always been - him towering over her, and laughing and joking together. It was tough.

They're teetering on the edge of the nest now, almost ready to jump. But they'll be okay :)

Earlier tonight, we went out to dinner, and for a variety of reasons, the four of us arrived in a total of 3 cars.

When we were ready to leave, daughter announced she would travel home in son's car. He's had it a month or so now, but he has never driven with any of us yet.

So I sat and watched my two babies walk out of the door, the same as they've always been - him towering over her, and laughing and joking together. It was tough.

They're teetering on the edge of the nest now, almost ready to jump. But they'll be okay :)

I remember the first time we did a multi-car long-distance family trip and the three youngsters chose to all ride together. It was a little unnerving at first, but at least we got to choose our own music. :D

Citizens against Mercury in Retrograde.

I'm printing up the flyers right now--- or I would be, but HP upgraded my printer to stop me from using affordable substitute ink cartridges.

Fuck Mercury. Actually, fuck this clusterfuck of fuckery.

I'm printing up the flyers right now--- or I would be, but HP upgraded my printer to stop me from using affordable substitute ink cartridges.

Amen.

Plain yoghurt with orange blossom water, lime juice, honey and pomegranate seeds is just perfect.

J buying gross smoked garlic cheese, opening it and then going away for a weekend is less than perfect. Now the fridge will stink for the entire weekend, because there's no way I'm gonna eat that cheese.

Last edited:
Plain yoghurt with orange blossom water, lime juice, honey and pomegranate seeds is just perfect.

J buying gross smoked garlic cheese, opening it and then going away for a weekend is less than perfect. Now the fridge will stink for the entire weekend, because there's no way I'm gonna eat that cheese.

"For she on Honey Dew hath fed
And drunk the milk of Paradise."

Unlike him, who will have delicious stinky cheese when he gets home. Personally, I would be happy with either one-- or a bit of both.

"For she on Honey Dew hath fed
And drunk the milk of Paradise."

Unlike him, who will have delicious stinky cheese when he gets home. Personally, I would be happy with either one-- or a bit of both.

I'm a big fan of stinky cheese, awesome ripe unpasteurized yummies. I just hate this particular smoked cheese, and the garlic in it doesn't make it any better.

Now you made me want some Limburger, which notoriously smells so much like feet, that malaria mosquitos think the cheese is a person are attracted to it. :)

My HP printer is less than 12 months old. I have only ever used the really expensive HP cartridges in it.

Today it says 'printer failure'. After an hour and a half to online support, it has been declared officially dead, and they will replace it........next Thursday.

So I've had to have a major tantrum to get a new printer on Monday - you know, the same day I would have got it if I'd bought a new one...:rolleyes:

< Now you made me want some Limburger, which notoriously smells so much like feet, that malaria mosquitos think the cheese is a person are attracted to it. :) >

Oook! For some reason this^ made me lose my appetite. :rolleyes:

My HP printer is less than 12 months old. I have only ever used the really expensive HP cartridges in it.

Today it says 'printer failure'. After an hour and a half to online support, it has been declared officially dead, and they will replace it........next Thursday.

So I've had to have a major tantrum to get a new printer on Monday - you know, the same day I would have got it if I'd bought a new one...:rolleyes:

Update: I've had shipping notifications for TWO replacement printers now....the fast Monday one and the slower Thursday one....*sigh*

I just noticed that I've written "Flambert" about a gazillion times when I was supposed to write "Flaubert". Annoying and embarrassing.

Also, if somebody wants to chat, my PM box is open. As is the adult juice box, also known as wine bottle.

I just noticed that I've written "Flambert" about a gazillion times when I was supposed to write "Flaubert". Annoying and embarrassing.

Also, if somebody wants to chat, my PM box is open. As is the adult juice box, also known as wine bottle.

Well, at least it's a consistent mistake, one that your word processor should be able to isolate and correct in a hurry. Perhaps even before the next glass of wine, eh? :rose:

Well, at least it's a consistent mistake, one that your word processor should be able to isolate and correct in a hurry. Perhaps even before the next glass of wine, eh? :rose:

If only it hadn't been in an IM conversation. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back