The "I wish to receive Pm's" (twist on the how many)

I'd love to have a few naughty messages. I'd even settle for just messages.....

They say that you get what you give so.... I'll give it a try

I'm always interested in PMs and love getting them from my readers, especially from women who are interested in confessing/analyzing their deepest fantasies with someone who's especially curious about the mechanics of arousal.

Would love to receive PM’s from any females, clean or naughty, I don’t mind.

I'd love to get a few PM's from either women who love pegging or love wearing toys while they go about their day jobs .

I think it is good to log on and see you have a message. I have had some really good conversations, but many die out rather quickly.

I have talked to men on here, but I do prefer to talk to women. I talk to guys all the time so..
But, getting messages would be nice.

I'm Canadian. we're a friendly people. If you make me feel guilty enough I'll even apologize to you and write you a cheque. It's our tradition.

37 S/W/M

I'm brand new to this site and signed on in hopes for some steamy adult conversation with women. I'm looking to make friends, ideally.

Cyber might be fun too, but I haven't done that in years.

Bonus points if they are in New England.

Note: for some reason I can't seem to edit my photo/profile, so I guess if you have any questions, just ask.

Last edited:
I hate to say it but this seems just like all the other threads asking for PMs... mostly guys...

Pretty much over the PM thing, except with existing friends who I talk to offsite anyway.

I love getting pm's from someone who enjoys a mental connection first before we open up to one another about other things. Mental connection is always sexy. :heart: Just talk as friends and get to know each other before anything "sexual" is mentioned.

I love getting pm's from someone who enjoys a mental connection first before we open up to one another about other things. Mental connection is always sexy. :heart: Just talk as friends and get to know each other before anything "sexual" is mentioned.

Totally agree about the mental connection.

Back