The "I wish to receive Pm's" (twist on the how many)

I am always looking for new chat friends, as one of the myriad guys on here I realise the ladies are spoilt for choice, it would be nice for someone to say hi and see if we get along.

I'm so bored..

Someone surprise me with a message..

Or not 😊

You may get a reply though 😶

I’d love to receive a PM from a woman! I’m working today and it’s been soooooo slow that I’d love to be able to maybe chat with someone a bit and make my day go by a little quicker.

I would love to

A personal message...Now, fill in that profile so folks can see what you like...and don't.

Fill out my profile? Great idea. I can't seem to do it though. I can however change my password, so that's good I guess. It would be nice if the"Edit Profile" didn't link to the change password screen. Just saying.

Fill out my profile? Great idea. I can't seem to do it though. I can however change my password, so that's good I guess. It would be nice if the"Edit Profile" didn't link to the change password screen. Just saying.

Yes the profile thingy appears to be fucked up. Some people have been editing their signature instead.

I would only like PMs from anyone who has read my posts. Id like feedback and why they liked them or hated them or was excited by them. :heart:

Would love to receive a pm from and females that are horny like me right now. Any that would want to role play over pm is also welcome :)

Wow, I was so excited!

I got a random PM. I added a rambling signature as the profile is broken. I though, "Wow, that shit works!". But no, it didn't. It was spam. But now I know a great dating site to go to, so there's that.

He has long time

Hey all, haven't been on in a long time, poor inbox is empty, would love to get my box filled *grins*

I won't be up long but I wouldn't mind having some messages to wake up to if I fall asleep before I see them. I may be up for 30 minutes or an hour.

Preferably someone that I'm somewhat familiar with 😊

Back