The "I wish to receive Pm's" (twist on the how many)

I wouldn’t mind a pm or two from open minded people. I am looking to share my experiences, kinks, taboos, etc..

I certainly would not object to PMs from willing ladies. Any topics welcome but the naughtier the better.

Pretry slow day at work if you want to chat- I’m on and off here today.

There are so many people in the "how many PMs did you get today" thread that always seem so disappointed when they get either no PMs or little PMs, That I thought I would start this for them..

Maybe if you advertise in here that you are seeking PMs the ladies or men will know you wish for them

Then maybe there will be less of :('s and more of :D's...

Good Luck!! :rose:

Well ok - BUT if all you want is to talk dirty and be disrespectful to a girl well then super! If not don't bother! *LOL

Yes. But only ones that offer an introduction to the person, or a beginning of a conversation.

Do that, and you’ll get a response.

Dick picks, rape stories and “hi” with nothing else, all don’t.

I'd love to receive a PM from someone who has read about me (see the links in my signature) and is interested in finding out more. :)

returned to lit. would love to chat with some nice lovely ladies and make some new friends

I wouldn't say no to a message.

I'm in the mood to meet someone new or someone I haven't gotten to know well 😊

Check my profile if you want an idea of who I am (still mostly accurate)

I love having that PM box flash up when I log in :) any and all would be lovely :)

Back