Let's talk about your rings..

tnman03

Rustic rapscallion
Cockrings that is, they've been discussed so sizing and where to order is only a thread search away.

What I'm interested in is how many here are wearing them or using them now.

When do you wear them, how often, and where?

Is there a particular form of dress you find more comfortable with them?

With or without underwear?

While exercising at the gym or elsewhere?

Or do you only wear yours while having sex?

Would an AMPIC thread where you can personally share your cockrings both on and off of you be of interest to the guys and gals here?

I'll begin.

I like wearing a cockring, but not every day or every time I go out to do something. They tend to require you to either be closely trimmed or shaved. I lean towards doing that level of grooming in the spring and summer months, so I wear a ring more often than.

I most enjoy wearing a cockring with shorts and no underwear, but lighter fabric trousers, especially lightweight summer jeans feel good.

I either don't wear underwear with a cockring or I'll slip on some silk boxers as they just feel great.

I'll wear my cockring while I'm out fitness walking or doing interval running and walking. I'll also wear it while in gym wear and working with resistance bands and weights. I won't wear one while biking and haven't worn one while swimming.

I've worn one of mine while having sex with partners and we were pleased with the results.

As to a pic thread, that depends on the level of interest, the willingness of others to participate, and who would like to create it. Overall I've found that whenever a woman here creates an AMPIC thread for men to post pictures in then it's successful with a lot of participation.

I used to wear mine more often, at home and in the office, our shopping, but for various reasons stopped through the pandemic. I might wear it more often again.

I'm curious to know how many men I pass on the trail who are running are also wearing cock rings now. That is such a sexy thought!
I don't always wear one of mine when I'd out doing my fitness walking with some running incorporated but I have done so more than a few times. The whole sensation of no underwear, the soft fabric of fitness shorts, and all is enjoyable.
I used to wear mine more often, at home and in the office, our shopping, but for various reasons stopped through the pandemic. I might wear it more often again.
It's easy to fall out of practice wearing one.

I have fallen out of practice.
When I wear one, it is without underwear. Jeans or shorts.

I’ve worn it at the office as well as out and about and at home.

Mine is a two inch ring, steel. I’d like one a little smaller. Sex while wearing one is awesome.

I have fallen out of practice.
When I wear one, it is without underwear. Jeans or shorts.

I’ve worn it at the office as well as out and about and at home.

Mine is a two inch ring, steel. I’d like one a little smaller. Sex while wearing one is awesome.
The whole measuring system for rings is ineffective from what I've seen and I also believe that the c-ring(s) I irregularly wear while out or about the house differ size-wise for ones for sex. I ended up buying a couple of oversized rings with my first two purchases so it's a bit of trial and error.
And yes, sans underwear works best for me as well, it's comfortable. Falling out of practice is for sure a thing, life gets busy and you forget about them.

have one on now. silicone that goes around my balls and cock. good edging toy
I started with a silicone one then went to stainless steel. The stainless has less give and keeps you even harder longer.

I think sizing could be a problem with metal. I like the silicone
Sizing is very much a problem with purchasing c-rings. On the whole, if you order a metal one and go by the recommended measurement methods then it's going to fit too loosely. You have to go down at least one size and most likely two. If it goes on too easily then it's probably too large. The best fit is where you have to put it on while showering.

Never tried one but after looking at a couple threads here I’m considering pulling the trigger. One thing is I haven’t heard from many LitLadies on the issue (Odette excluded!) on the issue. How did THEY lIke it? Was it a turn on for them?

Back