The "I wish to receive Pm's" (twist on the how many)

I love getting PM's as well....who knows, I just might send one out...:) Just to say hi, and maybe make someone's day :)

I usually get PM's when I change my avatar or pic in my profile. I get quite a few compliments from men. I usually don't respond (sorry, I'd love to suck your guys cocks if your wife or GF were there). Sometimes from women as well.

I hate to say it but this seems just like all the other threads asking for PMs... mostly guys...

I love getting pm's from someone who enjoys a mental connection first before we open up to one another about other things. Mental connection is always sexy. :heart: Just talk as friends and get to know each other before anything "sexual" is mentioned.

Sadly, this is why the thread didn't help as much as I had hoped. Back when I created it. There was a thread competing with it asking if you had gotten PMs, so it was just a bunch of "NO"," NO", "NO" every day from the guys mostly.
At the time. I used to enjoy PMs. So I started it.

Then I found that it was hard to find what BBS^^^ just asked for. 90% of the guys just wanted sexual conversations, and like her, I prefer the mental first. Plus I found that if I ever posted in threads like "how many orgasms have you had today" It never failed. Someone would send me a PM and ask if they could help me get more.
"Have you had an orgasm today?"-- No? Oh I bet I could give you one.

So I was missing out on part of the reason I came here. To be able to be open with the sexual side of myself.

If I get fucked, I don't need someone sending me a message telling me how they could have done it better.

If I confess I had a naughty dream, I don't need someone telling me they could make my dreams even more naughty.

If I post a picture, I don't need someone to tell me how many ways they'd love to tie me up and give me their big fat cyber cock. Cause Damn, if you come at me with your 12 inch cyber dick. I'm sending you out to the pasture with my horse. :rolleyes: If you can't say it in the room, I probably don't want to hear it. I still like respect. Get to know me before you get all aggressive. Sheesh.

It just got easier to turn them off, which is sad sometimes, because sometimes, I do like talking to new people.

:(

Sadly, this is why the thread didn't help as much as I had hoped. Back when I created it. There was a thread competing with it asking if you had gotten PMs, so it was just a bunch of "NO"," NO", "NO" every day from the guys mostly.

Then I found that it was hard to find what BBS^^^ just asked for. 90% of the guys just wanted sexual conversations, and like her, I prefer the mental first. Plus I found that if I ever posted in threads like "how many orgasms have you had today" It never failed. Someone would send me a PM and ask if they could help me get more.

So I was missing out on part of the reason I came here. To be able to be open with the sexual side of myself.

If I get fucked, I don't need someone sending me a message telling me how they could have done it better.

If I confess I had a naughty dream, I don't need someone telling me they could make my dreams even more naughty.

If I post a picture, I don't need someone to tell me how many ways they'd love to tie me up and give me their big fat cyber cock. Cause Damn, if you come at me with your 12 inch cyber dick. I'm sending you out to the pasture with my horse. :rolleyes: If you can't say it in the room, I probably don't want to hear it. I still like respect. Get to know me before you get all aggressive. Sheesh.

It just got easier to turn them off, which is sad sometimes, because sometimes, I do like talking to new people.

It's the anonymity of the internet. Most men wouldn't DREAM of doing or saying the shit they bring up on here. But, here, they're faceless and the repercussions are minimal, if at all... And if you'd offer them the opportunity of half the things they're offering, they'd fail in delivery if they weren't terrified of trying in the first place. It's sad really...

And my cyber cock is 13"... Thank you very much

You should talk to more women.

It's the anonymity of the internet. Most men wouldn't DREAM of doing or saying the shit they bring up on here. But, here, they're faceless and the repercussions are minimal, if at all... And if you'd offer them the opportunity of half the things they're offering, they'd fail in delivery if they weren't terrified of trying in the first place. It's sad really...

And my cyber cock is 13"... Thank you very much
Lol I'll introduce you to my horse 💋
You should talk to more women.
That's mostly who I do talk to now. I am rather smitten by one of them.

Lol I'll introduce you to my horse 💋

That's mostly who I do talk to now. I am rather smitten by one of them.
You are always a delight Sassy. You just tell it like it is. The hard part is that us men can't handle the truth! lol So many of us feel like we are the stud that can coax you or any other woman into bed. That's not the only game in town here on Lit. Fortunately there are several of you women with great figures that are also charming, and perhaps more importantly, have intelligence too. I agree the it is the mind, the wit, sarcasm, humor, sweetness and consideration that are the first things that excite me and cause reactions to my body.

So all that to say, thank you for being you! You are always a fun read and when pics are included, you look fantastic!

You are always a delight Sassy. You just tell it like it is. The hard part is that us men can't handle the truth! lol So many of us feel like we are the stud that can coax you or any other woman into bed. That's not the only game in town here on Lit. Fortunately there are several of you women with great figures that are also charming, and perhaps more importantly, have intelligence too. I agree the it is the mind, the wit, sarcasm, humor, sweetness and consideration that are the first things that excite me and cause reactions to my body.

So all that to say, thank you for being you! You are always a fun read and when pics are included, you look fantastic!

Thank you. I appreciate that. :kiss:

I quite like the idea of having a normal conversation with people, whether by PM or in a few threads that have been about. There is a common undercurrent of what brings everyone to a site like this so it will always have a cheeky element, but getting to know people and engage over a period of time is really nice.

What I’ve been seeing and a big part of why I don’t post anymore, the most simple post gets PM’s, as Sassy said, all about sex. Nobody here seems to just want to have a normal conversation.

I remember a time a couple of years ago when Sassy and I had a brief pm conversation. I was rude and Sassy was not. She was very patient with me and I eventually learned a valuable lesson. I can see why she has her pm's turned off, I'm sure that I haven't been the only person to strike up a conversation and be rude to her. The best thing was that i was taught a life lesson, I still think about it every time that I start talking to someone new, IRL or online.

thank you Sassy, I'll never forget what a wonderful human being you are. :rose::rose::rose:

I remember a time a couple of years ago when Sassy and I had a brief pm conversation. I was rude and Sassy was not. She was very patient with me and I eventually learned a valuable lesson. I can see why she has her pm's turned off, I'm sure that I haven't been the only person to strike up a conversation and be rude to her. The best thing was that i was taught a life lesson, I still think about it every time that I start talking to someone new, IRL or online.

thank you Sassy, I'll never forget what a wonderful human being you are. :rose::rose::rose:

Pumperguy has always been cool with me.

I feel like I've done pretty well talking to guy here. I've had to block a dozen or so but there are far more I'm happy to see messages from. If any ladies want the names of some of the guys I've enjoyed talking to I'm happy to share. I'll check with them first but I'm sure they wouldn't mind.

I'm not on here very often any more..... finally in a really nice relationship (humble brag) but I'll respond eventually.

I’m a dirty old man on the inside and a gentleman on the outside. I’d love to receive PMs from random Lit ladies and talk about any topics (sexual or non-sexual) in which we have a common interest.

:heart::heart::heart: THIS THIS THIS ^^^^^ :heart::heart::heart:

You hit every nail right on the head! It's like if I put any post out there that even hinted having some kind of sexual connotation, you get the flood of PMs that Sassy describes. That's why I don't bother anymore, or I post something that's sarcastic or snarky. So maybe it makes me come off as some stuck-up ice cunt. Better being a cunt than putting up with the non-stop pathetic bullshit.

Like Sassy and BBS, I want that mental connection first. The problem is that most guys on Lit just don't have patience written in their DNA. Yeah, they might start off with the small talk, but it will go one of two ways: 1) Their topic of discussion will quickly accelerate to one of a sexual nature. Or 2), If it's going too slow for them, well it's "Hasta la vista, baby!" and they never darken your PM inbox again!

I think back to a Lit guy I was chatting with a while back. I really thought we had something between us, I really did. One day he just stopped responding, stopped posting. I don't know if it was something I said, something I did. Maybe he was married and his wife caught him. I guess I'll never know :(

The bigger question is why do I even bother anymore?

This is great. I actually have had a few decent conversations here and started a thread about, well, conversations. All to often people are not looking for a conversation, but an assistant in aiding them to achieve an orgasm. And I get it, it is an erotic site. And people here can be whoever they want. Everybody is the best lay anyone else could ever have, yup, I am so good that the heavens shake when you are with me, yeah, that good.

There are several people here that are good people and you can find a decent connection with, but, I believe, most are just looking for cyber fun. The best PMs I get are from people that I have talked to, made a decent connection with and they tell me how there day went, or how an appointment went.

The problem with a site like this, again my opinion, is that it is easy to be crude or rude in a message because it might work. She (or he) might jump right in the cyber bed and the goal is achieved.

Back