Tffa&c!!

ABSTRUSE said:
Green eyed bitches. You're begging to be me.:cool:

Yes, dear. Now get your teeth back in and go nibble that Twinkle, um, I mean, twinkie.
 
ABSTRUSE said:
PMSL!!!!!!!!

hey Lou, didja notice, I think crybaby went home.

That's me! :D

Yeah, and the little bitch didn't even say goodbye. How ruuuude!
 
Tatelou said:
That's me! :D

Yeah, and the little bitch didn't even say goodbye. How ruuuude!

I see the resemblence...lol.

Ill mannered Canadian trash.
 
ABSTRUSE said:
PMSL!!!!!!!!

hey Lou, didja notice, I think crybaby went home.

LOL, I can't even go visit someone else's thread without you getting all co-dependant and cranky.

Don't worry pueblasita, I'm here.
 
Abs, "co-dependant and cranky".

Oh fuck....

STOPPPPPPPPIT!!!! I'm having an attack!!!
 
CharleyH said:
LOL, I can't even go visit someone else's thread without you getting all co-dependant and cranky.

Don't worry pueblasita, I'm here.

Oh, were you gone? We hadn't noticed.:rolleyes:
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Oh, were you gone? We hadn't noticed.:rolleyes:

Your nose is growing. And (squinting) whats that black string curling up from your chin?

Better start up the couldron for another spell, don't think the eternal youth potion is working.
 
CharleyH said:
Your nose is growing. And (squinting) whats that black string curling up from your chin?

Better start up the couldron for another spell, don't think the eternal youth potion is working.

Is that all you got? sigh, once again you disappoint me...oh wait, isn't your bed time in another 15 minutes. I know they like to give you a snack before bed time at the home. You must be thinking about your jello....is it green or red tonight...Hmmmm?
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Is that all you got? sigh, once again you disappoint me...oh wait, isn't your bed time in another 15 minutes. I know they like to give you a snack before bed time at the home. You must be thinking about your jello....is it green or red tonight...Hmmmm?

Yes, I do need to snack on a European dish tonight, and yes, I'll do that in bed :D Jello? I'll try to work it in.
 
CharleyH said:
Yes, I do need to snack on a European dish tonight, and yes, I'll do that in bed :D Jello? I'll try to work it in.

You still don't have that Brigitte Bardot blow up doll do you? God, that has more miles on it then Lou's vibrator.:eek:
 
ABSTRUSE said:
You still don't have that Brigitte Bardot blow up doll do you? God, that has more miles on it then Lou's vibrator.:eek:

Yeah, poor sod that it's attached to. He keeps getting sore dick. :p

:eek:

Charley, go for red jello, it matches your eyes.
 
ABSTRUSE said:
You still don't have that Brigitte Bardot blow up doll do you? God, that has more miles on it then Lou's vibrator.:eek:

Beats your hunka, hunka burnin' love :D
 
CharleyH said:
Beats your hunka, hunka burnin' love :D

Now that was much better....bitch.

Lou's right, go for the red jello. You can leave your fangs out since you don't have to chew it.:rose:
 
Tatelou said:
Yeah, poor sod that it's attached to. He keeps getting sore dick. :p

:eek:

Charley, go for red jello, it matches your eyes.

As for you, you . . . hey, shouldnt we all be writing some sort of tit story?
 
CharleyH said:
As for you, you . . . hey, shouldnt we all be writing some sort of tit story?

Oh yeah. My mono-tit screaming banshee is a hybrid of three different people. :p
 
Tatelou said:
Oh yeah. My mono-tit screaming banshee is a hybrid of three different people. :p

Mine is a random ghost, running through scenes screaming "Fuck me fluffy!!!"
 
Back
Top