Tffa&c!!

I'm stuck. This is all I have so far . . .

In retrospect, it must have started with the Janet Jackson broadcast. The lights, the stage, the attention good or bad of millions of people, eyes affixed to the horror of a single silicon loaded breast.

There's no story. Hm. I might just USE the two of you though :D
 
CharleyH said:
As for you, you . . . hey, shouldnt we all be writing some sort of tit story?

Ditto, your name is on the list too. I still say the stupid bitch will troll her own story...LOL.
 
OOOhhhh maybe I can do mine as an illustrated story...."ATTACK OF THE 50 FT NIPPLE"
 
LOL - Abs, thats been done by Woody Allen! I was going to go for something a bit different, an unusual tale of horror . . does it need to be horror?
 
CharleyH said:
LOL - Abs, thats been done by Woody Allen! I was going to go for something a bit different, an unusual tale of horror . . does it need to be horror?

Damn it...no it's doesn't have to be, it can be in any genre, so it's pretty wide open. I may go for the parody thing. Horror I think just seems to best suit the subject matter...LOL>
 
CharleyH said:
LOL - Abs, thats been done by Woody Allen! I was going to go for something a bit different, an unusual tale of horror . . does it need to be horror?

I don't think it has to be horror, as long as it has a one-boobed woman repeating inanities.....
 
cloudy said:
I don't think it has to be horror, as long as it has a one-boobed woman repeating inanities.....

LOL - ok. Hey, welcome aboard the T.A.C Train, if you join us, we can use the last letter of your name, and call ourselves T.A.C.Y
 
CharleyH said:
LOL - ok. Hey, welcome aboard the T.A.C Train, if you join us, we can use the last letter of your name, and call ourselves T.A.C.Y

Egomaniac. :rolleyes:

Goodnight Sisters of No Mercy (that includes you, Cloudy, you minx!)

Lou :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Tatelou said:
Egomaniac. :rolleyes:

Goodnight Sisters of No Mercy (that includes you, Cloudy, you minx!)

Lou :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Nite Sister of Cyanide, till morrow....when the sunlight twinkles on us all.:rose:
 
It's dinner time, finally I got off my ass to cook something :D Love you two, thanks for the laugh!

Good Night Cloudy and any lukers.

I suddenly feel like John Boy. LOL
 
CharleyH said:
LOL - ok. Hey, welcome aboard the T.A.C Train, if you join us, we can use the last letter of your name, and call ourselves T.A.C.Y

I've always been a Charley groupie.....

My sarcasm's not up to yours and Abs, but I'll work on it.
 
cloudy said:
I've always been a Charley groupie.....

My sarcasm's not up to yours and Abs, but I'll work on it.

They have shots for being a charley groupie you know. Your sarcasm is fine, you need to work on the caustic bantor....LOL.

One of us....one of us....one of us.....
 
Girls, my sides still ache from laughing yesterday, just so you know, You all suck!:p

~A~:rose:
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Girls, my sides still ache from laughing yesterday, just so you know, You all suck!:p

~A~:rose:

My tears have dried. I just wish Cloudy would start acting like a groupy and beg to have sex with me :rolleyes:
 
CharleyH said:
My tears have dried. I just wish Cloudy would start acting like a groupy and beg to have sex with me :rolleyes:

Does that actually happen or are you making things up again?
 
I'm working on perfecting true fiction, hence a story about a uni-boob. :rolleyes:
 
Oh, BTW Abs, I think you need a pap smear, there's something wrong with your box.
 
CharleyH said:
I'm working on perfecting true fiction, hence a story about a uni-boob. :rolleyes:

Damn, you started yours already? I can't seem to get motivated. Maybe the bitch will show up today and inspire me, like a twisted psychomuse from hell.

Where the fuck is Lou and Cloudy? Filthy whores.
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Damn, you started yours already? I can't seem to get motivated. Maybe the bitch will show up today and inspire me, like a twisted psychomuse from hell.

Where the fuck is Lou and Cloudy? Filthy whores.

Jesus, how many bitches do you have following you around. Damn, I'd better socialize more.

You are in a foul mood today. Make that dirty, and who knows :D
 
CharleyH said:
Jesus, how many bitches do you have following you around. Damn, I'd better socialize more.

You are in a foul mood today. Make that dirty, and who knows :D


Yes, you do need to get out more, amongst the little people.

Today? as compared to what other day?
 
Are you going to use the Hooters for your story? In which case, wouldn't you have to change their name to hoot?

I'm still stuck on the first paragraph. I feel pressure. One week is too short. Damn! 4 days.
 
CharleyH said:
Are you going to use the Hooters for your story? In which case, wouldn't you have to change their name to hoot?

I'm still stuck on the first paragraph. I feel pressure. One week is too short. Damn! 4 days.

LOL....you tossed and turned all night trying to remember that song, admit it. Then you looked through your vinyl collection for the album.

What genre are you going for?
 
ABSTRUSE said:
LOL....you tossed and turned all night trying to remember that song, admit it. Then you looked through your vinyl collection for the album.

What genre are you going for?

My vinyl collection, over 500 records I will have you know, was placed out of the way in the cellar at my parents during my stint at University. Anything not wrapped in plastic, molded. No longer able to listen to all those tacky 80's albums that I bought for one unknown reason or another.

I don't know. Usually a story will just come, but . . . I have oscillated between horror - sci-fi - and cumming of age.
 
Back
Top