Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
ABSTRUSE said:Green eyed bitches. You're begging to be me.![]()
Tatelou said:Yes, dear. Now get your teeth back in and go nibble that Twinkle, um, I mean, twinkie.
ABSTRUSE said:Do I have a twinkle in my eye?
Tatelou said:
ABSTRUSE said:PMSL!!!!!!!!
hey Lou, didja notice, I think crybaby went home.

Tatelou said:That's me!
Yeah, and the little bitch didn't even say goodbye. How ruuuude!
Tatelou said:Hey, I've just spotted her, in ANOTHER thread!!!![]()
ABSTRUSE said:The Whore!!!!!!!!!
ABSTRUSE said:PMSL!!!!!!!!
hey Lou, didja notice, I think crybaby went home.
CharleyH said:LOL, I can't even go visit someone else's thread without you getting all co-dependant and cranky.
Don't worry pueblasita, I'm here.
ABSTRUSE said:Oh, were you gone? We hadn't noticed.![]()

ABSTRUSE said:Oh, were you gone? We hadn't noticed.![]()
CharleyH said:Your nose is growing. And (squinting) whats that black string curling up from your chin?
Better start up the couldron for another spell, don't think the eternal youth potion is working.

ABSTRUSE said:Is that all you got? sigh, once again you disappoint me...oh wait, isn't your bed time in another 15 minutes. I know they like to give you a snack before bed time at the home. You must be thinking about your jello....is it green or red tonight...Hmmmm?
Jello? I'll try to work it in.CharleyH said:Yes, I do need to snack on a European dish tonight, and yes, I'll do that in bedJello? I'll try to work it in.
ABSTRUSE said:You still don't have that Brigitte Bardot blow up doll do you? God, that has more miles on it then Lou's vibrator.![]()

ABSTRUSE said:You still don't have that Brigitte Bardot blow up doll do you? God, that has more miles on it then Lou's vibrator.![]()

CharleyH said:Beats your hunka, hunka burnin' love![]()

Tatelou said:Yeah, poor sod that it's attached to. He keeps getting sore dick.
Charley, go for red jello, it matches your eyes.
CharleyH said:As for you, you . . . hey, shouldnt we all be writing some sort of tit story?

Tatelou said:Oh yeah. My mono-tit screaming banshee is a hybrid of three different people.![]()